Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Story] Normies would try to bring you down every chance they get

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
I've seen it a lot of times... If normies think they are superior to you in some way (either looks, status or overall life experience), they will try to bring you down. They do that kind of stuff to feel better about themselves. By mogging you in front of other people, they think they're increasing their value as perceived by others.

I'm gonna tell you a story that happened a while ago, before I decided to quit my shitty job.

I remember one day at work, I was just saying goodbye to my normie coworker... keep in mind that I was never friends with this guy, our relationship was strictly professional. We barely talked tbh
I said:
- "Hey, have a nice weekend. See you monday!"

to which he replied with a smirk:

"This weekend go easy on the wanking, don't be wanking too hard, ye mate?"

I told him to fuck off and left... I wanted to punch that smirk off his face so bad
Flyingkick

This was not the first time he took jabs at me... he would do that kind of stuff for no reason. I've always been very polite to all my coworkers, and I've always kept my personal sexless life private, especially at work.
I remember that shit ruined my fucking day... to this day I still fucking hate that motherfucker, just because he is married to a hambeast of a wife he thinks he is better than other people JFL

The moral of the story is.... Don't trust normies! They will try to bring you down every chance they get.
And if you think you're fooling someone, with your act, trying to blend in with normies, etc... YOU ARE NOT! You aren't deceiving anyone.
If you are ugly or a manlet, people would instantly assume you don't have a gf. You can't hide that you're a low value male!
Your looks == Your personality.

just because he is married to a hambeast of a wife he thinks he is better than other people JFL
Should've told him that.

Bruh I've experienced the same thing. I used to be so nice to people and eveyrone would be a cunt to me out of nowhere and hats when I started becoming as bad as they were and started to beat up ppl who chat shit about me and rightly so.

I feel you.
At work some lanklet chadlite introduced me to 2 new female coworkers before I even arrived and they started giggling when I came in, said hello and introduced myself.

This fag later on had attempted suicide 2 times and the whole conpamy was in shock. When I finally got pack at him and made a joke about him being a nutcase, he said "sorry man, I am the only one to make jokes about my situation okay?!"

What a fucking retard. Left the company and I hope he commited suicide

I remember an assignment I got in my 9th grade US history class where we had to make an ad for a product they would sell during the 50’s and my group wanted to do a weight loss thing and use me as the “before” picture jfl. I wasn’t even that fat I don’t think either I just looked stupid

I've seen it a lot of times... If normies think they are superior to you in some way (either looks, status or overall life experience), they will try to bring you down. They do that kind of stuff to feel better about themselves. By mogging you in front of other people, they think they're increasing their value as perceived by others.

I'm gonna tell you a story that happened a while ago, before I decided to quit my shitty job.

I remember one day at work, I was just saying goodbye to my normie coworker... keep in mind that I was never friends with this guy, our relationship was strictly professional. We barely talked tbh
I said:
- "Hey, have a nice weekend. See you monday!"

to which he replied with a smirk:

"This weekend go easy on the wanking, don't be wanking too hard, ye mate?"

I told him to fuck off and left... I wanted to punch that smirk off his face so bad
View attachment 258598

This was not the first time he took jabs at me... he would do that kind of stuff for no reason. I've always been very polite to all my coworkers, and I've always kept my personal sexless life private, especially at work.
I remember that shit ruined my fucking day... to this day I still fucking hate that motherfucker, just because he is married to a hambeast of a wife he thinks he is better than other people JFL

The moral of the story is.... Don't trust normies! They will try to bring you down every chance they get.
And if you think you're fooling someone, with your act, trying to blend in with normies, etc... YOU ARE NOT! You aren't deceiving anyone.
If you are ugly or a manlet, people would instantly assume you don't have a gf. You can't hide that you're a low value male!
Your looks == Your personality.
are you a manlet? all manlets should roid and gymcel hard as fuck so that you can crack the skull of the cuck that says that shit to you

sorry tldr,

Bur they're generally so clearly insecure and find safety in tearing down anyone beneath them and kissing the ass of those above them

they are evil

sorry tldr,

Bur they're generally so clearly insecure and find safety in tearing down anyone beneath them and kissing the ass of those above them
Absolutely.

Op they're not doing it cause they think they're better than you it's actually the opposite

Chad doesn't do it for a reason. He KNOWS he mogs.

Op they're not doing it cause they think they're better than you it's actually the opposite

Chad doesn't do it for a reason. He KNOWS he mogs.
we're not talking about Chad here... the guy in question was a low tier normie, he's married to a landwhale, and yet he feels the need to bring down low value men every chance he gets
I don't get your point, you've made similar threads about how normalfaggots are two faced cunts

Last edited: