Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Story) its over for manlets

C

Chadwitha5head

Banned
-
I was in spanish class, and we went into groups to do comparisons.  One of the questions was, "Who is the tallest in your group."  The group two my right had two girls and one guy.  They said that the guy was the tallest.  The teacher doubted this, and asked for him and one of the girls to stand up.  The guy was 5'8 the girl was 5'10.   He got exsposed in front of the whole class, and everyone laughed.  The girl had a face like, "guess I am the man now." This was in a college class btw.  The guy had a smile on his face, but I saw his eyes, and it looked like all he wanted to do was rope right then and there.  When he sat back down he looked up as if to say, "god strike me down.""

I felt so sorry for this dude, but there was nothing to be done.  It hurt to watch a guy get emasculated in front of a class.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Yr3ZC9Frw[/video]

Twisted said:
I’m 5”7 so I’m even shorter than that guy

Then I get to find out if I can get on HGH in a few days when I see the endocrinologist

Absolutely shaking with nerves

Just pray that shit does not grow your other organs to much.  God speed tho.

I'm glad that I live in a manlet country so the middle-tier manlets aren't verbally abused. My friend is 5'6 and was never mocked for his height.

Akarin said:
I'm glad that I live in a manlet country so the middle-tier manlets aren't verbally abused. My friend is 5'6 and was never mocked for his height.

Where do you live?

Akarin said:

Maybe not publicly, but I am sure that did not help him.  what country is that short?

lucky you're not in Australia, it's ok for sub8 but DEATH for manlets. Most Australian kids are taller than their dads.

/pol/cel said:
Where do you live?

Poland. I lived in on of the shortest place in Poland, I think. I'm 173cm and almost all of my friends in my area are my height. I started to get heightmogged on daily basis when I went to high school to bigger city

Chadwitha5head said:
I was in spanish class, and we went into groups to do comparisons.  One of the questions was, "Who is the tallest in your group."  The group two my right had two girls and one guy.  They said that the guy was the tallest.  The teacher doubted this, and asked for him and one of the girls to stand up.  The guy was 5'8 the girl was 5'10.   He got exsposed in front of the whole class, and everyone laughed.  The girl had a face like, "guess I am the man now." This was in a college class btw.  The guy had a smile on his face, but I saw his eyes, and it looked like all he wanted to do was rope right then and there.  When he sat back down he looked up as if to say, "god strike me down.""

I felt so sorry for this dude, but there was nothing to be done.  It hurt to watch a guy get emasculated in front of a class.

Lolwut, under 5 percent of girls are 5 foot 10 and over. The girl is a freak

Twisted said:

Then I get to find out if I can get on HGH in a few days when I see the endocrinologist

How do you go about this in the UK, I'm 19 and would kill for an extra inch to make me average

Akarin said:
Poland. I lived in on of the shortest place in Poland, I think. I'm 173cm and almost all of my friends in my area are my height. I started to get heightmogged on daily basis when I went to high school to bigger city

Wow that i short, it was over before it even started.

Weed said:
Holy FUCK.
The CRINGE IS UNREAL. Especially since that guy is low value lol.

Weed said:

I feel sick, how bluepilled can this guy be  :sick:

Twisted said:

Sadly, you don't grow further once your growth plates fuse, i will never be 6'1.

brutal. idk why men who weren't gifted genetically constantly have to be ridiculed. idk why people wont just let us be

Juxtaposition6 said:
Sadly, you don't grow further once your growth plates fuse, i will never be 6'1.

How tall are you?

Elevator shoes or a good pair of height insoles or both would have prevented this and he would have taken that Stacy home and fucked her

Just imagine my situation. Manlet (5'6.5") and incel.

Juxtaposition6 said:

6’0” is not enough these days. Loads of femoids are 6’0” in heels. You need to be at least 6’2”+ to get noticed.

Vision said:
6’0” is not enough these days. Loads of femoids are 6’0” in heels. You need to be at least 6’2”+ to get noticed.
Exactly