Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I Heard Recently About a Nerdy Incel

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Obviously I have no way to verify the veracity of this story. But some single mom toilet that I was chadfishing told me she used to work as a bartender. Of course both baby daddies are degenerate do-nothing chads. This girl was an aspie with ADHD as well. So even these women are chad only. Anyways..

Stacy was at the bar, going around to random guys and talking to them. Taking them to the bathroom and doing you know what. Apparently every guy got a turn. Stories like these are pretty common in the US it seems.

At some point stacey had a thick sheet of cum on her face. She looked like a glazed donut.

The incel made out with her and asked "why does she taste so salty?"

Eventually he figured it out, with the help of some of the staff.

He shrugs it off and says "well, I don't care, I'm never gonna get another chance to make out with a girl this hot again!" *nerd voice*....

Women.

totally happened

Wait so even the incel got a turn? What type of bar is it?

Giga-:horror: for tasting the seed of another man just to kiss a foid, JFL. :lul:

Screenshot 54