Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [STORY] Hanging out with a female as an incel is painful

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Ok so before you read, this may come off as humblebragging. I know a lot of you autistic fucks are gonna cry humblebrag since I breathed in the same vicinity as a foid, but honestly, I'm doing this to remind you how cringe and brutal women are.

So I asked this girl to hang out with me and she was like sure
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

little did I know it would be such a hassle

Voting Election 2020 GIF by Stephen Petronis

Well, she nearly canceled on me like 30 times cuz much "COVID :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Text Chat GIF by Iliza

but then eventually she came and let me just say it was so fucking boring.

We decided to hang out at my place, play a card game, and then we got so fucking bored,

The whole time she was probably very pissed at me but then she eventually got so fucking bored that she just left

Episode 7 Reaction GIF by The Bachelor

The entire time I just felt like absolute dogshit :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Like I was just wondering if she would have wanted to do something but honestly, I can't tell

I really liked her but it was just so difficult to hold a conversation :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I know IT will mock me and be like "oh you have no conversational skills and you probably “””””creeped her out””””””. You deserve to die you rapist dog :feelsokman:" but really I'm pretty chill irl despite the edge stuff I say on this site. I’m completely different in the real world.

I feel like we didn't click and I feel like it's probably because I'm not chad :feelsrope:

I talked to a mutual friend and she said that the girl I liked was just hard to be around so maybe it isn't completely my fault? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Idk I just really liked her brocels, wish I was good looking enough
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Last edited:
Mogs me. No girl has ever hung out with me one on one

It’s not humblebragging in the slightest, as long as if you didn’t get romantic.

Also, pics aren’t loading in for me. @Fat Link cant see this stuff.

It’s not humblebragging in the slightest, as long as if you didn’t get romantic.

I know. I want the pics to make the thread more interesting but honestly it’s annoying that ever since the incel “apocalypse” the sites been ass with pictures

I like the large text...

But I didn't read any of it because all the blinky shit distracted me too much...

:::feelsblinkyshit:::

Well it doesn’t mean Jack shit when she tries to escape you constantly and gets bored the whole time

fuck man I really dropped the ball on this one :fuk:

Before:

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 22 59 57

After:

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 22 53 37

Character Growth

Well it doesn’t mean Jack shit when she tries to escape you constantly and gets bored the whole time

fuck man I really dropped the ball on this one :fuk:
I hate it when they escape - in Dungeon Master 2000

same im having a same problem where the images dont load in and show this instead.

:chad: The foid was probably thinking you were gonna try to hook up. Foids never agree to hang out with me when i ask

:chad: The foid was probably thinking you were gonna try to hook up. Foids never agree to hang out with me when i ask
I doubt it. She was very very resistant to hanging out with me. Very frustrating tbh
@Fat Link is there any way you can fix the pictures in the original post?

How do you really like someone that you are bored to be around with?
I doubt it. She was very very resistant to hanging out with me. Very frustrating tbh
@Fat Link is there any way you can fix the pictures in the original post?
I can see pic, they are just random gifs, nothing to miss oyt on

Last edited:
How do you really like someone that you are bored to be around with?

I can see pic, they are just random gifs, nothing to miss oyt on
idk, i'm just an awkward person I guess tbh

I tried hanging out with two of my other friends two days ago and it was very bizarre ngl. Felt really nervous and awkward in general. It takes a lot for me to slip into the groove of being social and happy

Go get drunk so you don't feel the pain