Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [STORY] Even your own mother hates you

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
This is in response to the @Deathmint thread about whether mothers will hate their ugly male sons

Undeniably, without a doubt, the answer is a resounding yesHere’s my story.

I had a friend who is currently a successful chad.

However, this wasn't always the case. My chad buddy’s mother would always say he looked like a meth addict when he was an ugly kid, and yell at him and make him cry. She'd always yell at him and for the mildest things, and I remember specifically how grotesque he probably looked. He had those snaggleteeth and a bowl cut, things that most kids just have.
38 Snaggletooth Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

I remember we were at his house once as kids and we were watching Dexter's Laboratory on TV. She just started yelling at him and (urging him to tell me to go home) for no reason even though we were literally sitting there. I remember she hated me too since she hated cooking for two kids (although it was likely cuz I was a gross inkler as well)

A Little Boy Started Sobbing After A Reporter Asked Him If He Would Miss  His Mom At School

But then puberty happened and he got a mogger jawline, perfect face, and a girlfriend as a high schooler (although girls flirted with him throughout high school, got asked to prom as a FUCKING MALE) and suddenly she tells him how proud she is of him and how he’s gonna go far in life (dude got fucking accepted into UCLA too, just gets away with everything all of a sudden).

Animated gif about hot guy in boy by Ana Ce Ag
flex GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
Prom Dance GIF - Prom The Vanpire Diaries Dance - Discover & Share GIFs
College GIFs | Tenor

Needless to say, he mogs me and I can’t really relate to him anymore.

But I’m sure the 8-year-old incel version of him can’t relate either :fuk:

Last edited:
We absolutely have no one to rely on.

Last edited: