Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story behind my name

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Before I made an account here I was in an incel discord where we used to larp as black all the time. I thought it was pretty funny and tried to continue it here.

Also I was worried that my posts would end up on inceltears or kiwifarms and I thought identifying as a black would protect me since they’re in denial about ethnikcels. Stupid logic I know.

I’d change my name if I could but then there’s the added dilemma of people not knowing who I was.

I don't really have a story behind mine. It's just a name I came up with when I made a reddit account.

Curryking would have been a better fit.

Should have called yourself NegroKang if you really want to LARP.

I don't really have a story behind mine. It's just a name I came up with when I made a reddit account.
What even is a Kointo? The suffix sounds like Koi as in koi fish.

Should have called yourself NegroKang if you really want to LARP.

What even is a Kointo? The suffix sounds like Koi as in koi fish.
Koi as in "love".

That is not bad logic though, i dont know much about Kiwifarms but Inceltears really tend to hesitate to go after ethnic individuals.

My name means "sorrow" in Latin, i feel sorrow because of my disappointment in human kind. I also thought that i would fit the theme of Black pill.

That is not bad logic though, i dont know much about Kiwifarms but Inceltears really tend to hesitate to go after ethnic individuals.

My name means "sorrow" in Latin, i feel sorrow because of my disappointment in human kind. I also thought that i would fit the theme of Black pill.
Latin is my favourite language. My name is just because I love philosophy

Latin is my favourite language. My name is just because I love philosophy

Oh my, it is great see a fellow individual that appreciates the beauty of the Latin language. Well met sir!

Descartes was a good thinker too; he phrased cogito ergo sum and he is the first modern philosopher that made a connection between geometry and algebra.

Oh my, it is great see a fellow individual that appreciates the beauty of the Latin language. Well met sir!

Descartes was a good thinker too; he phrased cogito ergo sum and he is the first modern philosopher that made a connection between geometry and algebra.

Yes, it's sad that most people dislike it and say ''Why would you want to learn a dead language?''.
He was a good thinker indeed, he is one of my favourites next to Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Foucault, Anaximander and Kant

I just like the meme ur mum big gay

Yes, it's sad that most people dislike it and say ''Why would you want to learn a dead language?''.
He was a good thinker indeed, he is one of my favourites next to Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Foucault, Anaximander and Kant

Agreed! I still cant understand that mentality, given that it gives you tons of benefits. Language of science, language of thinkers, mother of Latin based languages yet they label it as "dead". Half-witted indeed.

My name pretty much explains myself well

We wuz kangs n shyt