Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Story about a Stacy

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
There was a giga Stacy, she works in her fathers company and everyone there wanted to fuck her brains out

I overheard her explaining how she will go to “college” in America with her fathers money , she only has skills in “communication and social media”

she actually wants to get cumshotted by chads in her so called “college”

Man I wanna fuck her so much

she also just hangs out with good looking hip hop faggots and chads

story over

just another whore

Brutal.
The amount of space their existence occupies and wastes is overlooked tbh. All they want to do now is fuck, and majority of the time it's not even to breed. These foids should be disposed of, instead of wasting resources and taking up space, jobs, and money from those who need it like subhumans. You could try brocel, but it would be hard.

Brutal.
The amount of space their existence occupies and wastes is overlooked tbh. All they want to do now is fuck, and majority of the time it's not even to breed. These foids should be disposed of, instead of wasting resources and taking up space, jobs, and money from those who need it like subhumans. You could try brocel, but it would be hard.
Seriously I’d rather have her as my wife and fuck her brains out every night
be confident and hold frame bro, go ask her out
lol then I’d be thrown out from the company and be excessively bullied by the boss father
be confident and hold frame bro, go ask her out
Also if I was Chad the boss would like me to hang with his whore daughter

piss on her stuff or something. take a shit in front of her door

Man, she needs stoning.

Don't let another stacy to live in your head rent free. Let her destroy her life with her way of the whore and watch it to have fun.

If you really want to destroy her life, try to get multiple recordings of her acceptance of her whoredom and show them to your boss in an appropriate way. You would be fired most likely, but you might take one down with you if you desire so.

I'd advise against this attack though, this will become a stain on your work life. Finding a job is hard enough as it is, you don't need another obstacle in your way.

piss on her stuff or something. take a shit in front of her door
Wtf , you know I can’t do that right in an office environment
It would be best if you just kept your head down and just did your work. The last time I tried to influence a Stacey's opinion everyone began ostracizing me.
Yeah I’m doing that and will do that forever probably

Wtf , you know I can’t do that right in an office environment

Yeah I’m doing that and will do that forever probably
Find out where she lives and at night just brown paper bag it.

I'm glad in all my years of going to uni I have never heard sex stories from anyone. I protect myself from absolute suicide- and ragefuel

I'm glad in all my years of going to uni I have never heard sex stories from anyone. I protect myself from absolute suicide- and ragefuel
I did heard it from one of my Chad friend long ago, extremely suicide fuel