Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stormfrontcel videogames?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Which games do you associate mostly with storms? I'd say by a high margin War Thunder (can play as the Germans, they have the best tanks, etc.) and Hearts of Iron IV. Or Paradox games in general but HOI4 the most because you can make Germany win the war. Probably there's some mod to put swastikas or recreate the holocaust too. Ironically Paradox games are also very popular between tranny gamers kek. Wanna hear your opinions.

Definitely War Thunder and the HoI series. Basically any Paradox strategy game too like Victoria and Crusader Kings.

Oldhead stormfrontcels might play something like Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory or Day of Defeat. There used to be a lot of them on those games before olderfag server admins cleared house.

Ironically Paradox games are also very popular between tranny gamers
I'm a big hoi4 mod fan and its kinda funny to see the rift between the fanbase and the tranny modding devs

But actual stormfrontcels are oldfags and probably wont play paradox games or war thunder

the OG bf1942 definitely played a big part in getting me interested in german history

this old game called empires: dawn of the modern world you could play as germany in both world wars as well, it was very in depth. I was very heavy into the modding community for it

these are both very old I was playing them 2003-2005 lol

nowadays it would prob be hoi4.

Check out the Moonman mod for Doom 2.

I'm a big hoi4 mod fan and its kinda funny to see the rift between the fanbase and the tranny modding devs

But actual stormfrontcels are oldfags and probably wont play paradox games or war thunder
tno :feelskek:

Are there more Moonman mods out there? I was only aware of the GTA: San Andreas one :feelsohh:
I don't think so. Those types of mods end up getting banned from most sites anyways.

Day of Infamy back when it was popular