Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop writing posts about that fucking midget who went viral

How can you believe that he's not a incel? He's 4'11 for fuck sake, that height alone make him a truecel, he would be needing 8+ face to compensate for his flaw, which he also lacks.

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.

Lol you joined less than a week ago and already have 78 HOURS spent on here. Imagine spending longer than 3 entire days on a fucking forum for depressed virgins, after joining less than a week ago.

My condolences. you Rot-mog everyone on this site HARD. Nobody here has less of a life than you, it seems.
Go outside, I promise the internet will still be around when you get home to your moms house.

Says the autistic fuck who has 4028 posts here. You a funny guy, faggot.

He's had sex and been married before, he's not truecel or incel really. I am surprised he claims to only have had a 2 month dryspell, how does that tiny bald fat midget, get laid?
He doesn’t, it’s bullshit. If he does by some miracle it’s because he’s a boomer going after other boomers who don’t realize what tinder is.

He's had sex and been married before, he's not truecel or incel really. I am surprised he claims to only have had a 2 month dryspell, how does that tiny bald fat midget, get laid?
He has to be a liar like most low tier normals and others below in denial, he was probably betabuxx as well

Says the fag who has 4028 posts here. You a funny guy, faggot.
Lmao you’re on track to beat that number by the end of the year. :feelskek: :feelskek:

You literally spend all day on here. How you can call anyone else a loser, is some supreme irony.

If this isn't a typical normalfag post idk what is.
So being an incel means you have to be some ultra loser who doesn’t Go outside now? Ok.
Some of us have lives, bud. Stop with your crabs in a bucket BS. Being an incel doesn’t mean you are automatically some reclusive loser who only leaves their house to get food and anime.

He’s an obese retard, not an incel. Obese retard = volcel.

Maybe if he lost 60 lbs and actually TRIED to get laid with some subhuman gook or something, he could actually be successful.

He literally is a fat unkempt neckbeard who looks like a cartoon character. He’s short, but he completely let himself go as well. His disgusting beer belly is as equally repulsive to women as his childish, embarrassing height. He’s as wide as he is short

I can only imagine what he did on dating sites: put up a few pictures of his goofy, out of shape fat ass and wondered why women don’t like him. Spoiler: it’s not just his height, he looks like he subsists entirely off of McDonald’s, bread, and soda. He dresses like a child, looks like a slovenly slob who shops at Walmart and cuts his own hair with Walmart clippers.

If you haven’t looksmaxxed, socialmaxxed, and NTmaxxed and STILL have no success, you’re not an incel, you never tried to begin with. You’re just a loser who of course doesn’t get laid because of your complete lack of trying combined with subhuman looks.

Just lay down and rot and looksminimize and wonder why women don’t like you theory.

How about you fucking try in life before declaring your situation hopeless? Go get a fucking loan for leg lengthening surgery, go fucking lose some weight so you don’t look like a midget version of Homer Simpson, and stop dressing like a retarded boomer who shops at Walmart, THEN after you do all of that and still no woman wants you, you can then delete your dating profile and properly LDAR.

Anyone who sympathizes with this stupid midget is a DUMBASS.

JFL at looksmaxxing. You are either attractive or you aren't. kys if you believe otherwise.

JFL at looksmaxxing. You are either attractive or you aren't. kys if you believe otherwise.
Yes chad is always attractive, even at 450 lbs.

Are you legally retarded?

JFL at looksmaxxing.
If one is 6ft and 280 pounds of fat, then they should probably do minor looksmaxxing in the form of losing weight, you have to at least put in a minimal amount of effort.

Yes chad is always attractive, even at 600 lbs.

Are you legally regarded?
Jfl I'm very well regarded, how about you? Also, I like how you had to make chad 600lbs in order to prove your point. Extremes are not valid in arguments like these.

Jfl I'm very well regarded, how about you? Also, I like how you had to make chad 600lbs in order to prove your point. Extremes are not valid in arguments like these.

Lol. Jfl

If one is 6ft and 280 pounds of fat, then they should probably do minor looksmaxxing in the form of losing weight, you have to at least put in a minimal of effort.
Bro what kind of blue pilled BULLSHIT is this, telling the rotting losers here that you have to make a slight effort in life is CUCK SHIT! If women don’t flock to you while you crack open your 17th can of Mountain Dew for the day in your room that you never leave, you’re still an incel!

If one is 6ft and 280 pounds of fat, then they should probably do minor looksmaxxing in the form of losing weight, you have to at least put in a minimal amount of effort.

The point that I'm trying to make is that looksmaxxing shouldn't be required to get a basic looksmatch foid in 2019. Its needed because of the fundamentally broken dating and mating system caused by feminism and materialist excess. Men shouldn't have to kill themselves with steroids and shit to get a woman.

He doesn’t, it’s bullshit. If he does by some miracle it’s because he’s a boomer going after other boomers who don’t realize what tinder is.
why does it even matter how much sex he has? theirs a deeper reason for observing the situation.

do you not see how hostile other men are towards him? the other men have a major superiority/inferiority complex. kind of like you are acting...like you're better than him.

[so which is it? are you mad that he gets laid too much? or are you claiming he could never get laid and is a liar?]
the point is how insecure other men are and how they only pick fights with someone who they think doesn't have a chance to fight back.
and how disrespectful females can be in a situation that isn't even sexual. it was a business transaction for a fuckin bagel.

The point that I'm trying to make is that looksmaxxing shouldn't be required to get a basic looksmatch foid in 2019. Its needed because of the fundamentally broken dating and mating system caused by feminism and materialist excess. Men shouldn't have to kill themselves with steroids and shit to get a woman.
How the fuck can you write about my “extreme” example and then write this fucking garbage? Really, men need to “kill themselves” with steroids to get a woman, where the fuck do you come up with this shit?

You are legally retarded, you know that? Most men in relationships don’t even set foot into the gym.

Please just stick to your video games, you seriously come across as a low IQ sperg.

So being an incel means to have to some ultra loser who doesn’t Go outside now? Ok.
Some of us have lives, bud. Stop with your crabs in a bucket BS. Being an incel doesn’t mean you are automatically some reclusive loser who only leaves their house to get food and anime.
No being an incel means being the laughing stock of normalfags. It means hanging out with friends is fine but finding true friends that don't use you as the buttend of a joke is nearly impossible. Insulting neetcels that cope with what the fuck ever instead of realizing that females are inherently trash means that either you are delusional or an ITfag, and with your crabs in bucket bullshit makes me think the latter. This is coming from a wageslave working 60 hours a week.

If bagelcel is a volcel then 90+% of the dudes here are volcel.

If bagelcel is a volcel then 90+% of the dudes here are volcel.
No bro, they all tried so hard to get laid, what with all that rotting in their room all day sending 2/3rds of the day with a screen in front their face. Can’t you see that their situation is truly out of their control? Truly involuntary celibates who did everything in their power to try and get laid, but still failed.

Last edited:
No bro, they all tried so hard to get laid, what with all that rotting in their room all day sending 2/3rds of the day with a screen in front their face. Can’t you see that their situation is truly out of their control? Truly involuntary celibates who did everything in their power to get laid.
I have seen the height polls conducted here. Atleast 50% of dudes here mog just because of height.
I have seen the height polls conducted here. Atleast 50% of dudes here mog just because of height.
According to your logic, of course

How the fuck can you write about my “extreme” example and then write this fucking garbage? Really, men need to “kill themselves” with steroids to get a woman, where the fuck do you come up with this shit?

You are legally retarded, you know that? Most men in relationships don’t even set foot into the gym.

Please just stick to your video games, you seriously come across as a low IQ sperg.

Don't make assessments on retardation when you are blind. If you have been paying attention to the threads for the last few days, you would noticed the one that discussed how many men are turning to steroids to increase their SMV in the age of drive-by dating. I'll even link it to you, so you won't faint from exhaustion. Also, do you have a source for your assertion that "most men in relationships don't even set foot into the gym"?

Another wiki editor brought this study to my attention and although it's been a few days since I read it, it honestly still won't sink in. It seems completely insane that this is the world we live in. I just can't get over it.

Researchers surveyed online dating users and non dating app users in the United States. 33% of the men in their survey reported using online dating. Of those that did, 36.4% were users of Anabolic Steroids (AS), as opposed to only 3.8% of non online dating men who reported AS use.

The portion of those surveyed who identified as "African-American" were the most likely to use AS (Odds-ratio of 3.665) followed closely by Hispanics (OR 3.413) compared to Whites. The overall odds-ratio of a dating app user to use AS compared to a non dating app user was 26.926.

For men using online dating vs. not using online dating, the following prevalence of behaviors was identified:
  • Anabolic steroids - 36.4% online dating, vs. 3.8% non-online dating
  • Diet pills - 40.2% online dating, vs. 5.0% non-online dating
  • Laxative use - 41.1% online dating, vs. 7.6% non-online dating
  • Vomiting for weight control - 36.4% online dating, vs. 5.3% non-online dating
  • Fasting for weight loss - 54.1% online dating, vs. 27.0% non-online dating
  • Muscle building supplement - 49.8% online dating, vs. 18.1% non-online dating
All behaviors listed were dramatically more common in men than women, despite common portrayal of eating disorders as "female issues". Specifically, for example, vomiting for weight control (bulimia) was found in 22.4% of female online daters, and 36.4% of male online daters. Thus male online daters are 1.6x as likely as female to have bulimia.

This is what men have been reduced to in 2019. It's a fucking sad day for our gender.

References:

Suffice to say, 600lbs is clinically morbidly obese, and usually not recoverable without the use of surgery and medication. So it is an extreme case. Whereas my example effects over 30% of the population of males online dating. Now please stop being an illiterate fag and kys. Make your whore mother proud for once.

So being an incel means you have to be some ultra loser who doesn’t Go outside now? Ok.
I don't understand what your overall point to this thread is?

why do you disagree with bagelcel?
it's a fact that he has had to deal with haters and bullies due to his height imo.

so what exactly are you criticizing? I don't think too many people will disagree that you should try everything in your power before completely giving up and LDAR. I think many on here are undertaking that process right now even.

are you just saying that st.bagelcel isn't a truecel? that may be true.

No bro, they all tried so hard to get laid, what with all that rotting in their room all day sending 2/3rds of the day with a screen in front their face. Can’t you see that their situation is truly out of their control? Truly involuntary celibates who did everything in their power to try and get laid, but still failed.
Lol, tbh I read half your comment. I believe most people here are locationcels more than anything.

Don't make assessments on retardation when you are blind. If you have been paying attention to the threads for the last few days, you would noticed the one that discussed how many men are turning to steroids to increase their SMV in the age of drive-by dating. I'll even link it to you, so you won't faint from exhaustion. Also, do you have a source for your assertion that "most men in relationships don't even set foot into the gym"?

Suffice to say, 600lbs is clinically morbidly obese, and usually not recoverable without the use of surgery and medication. So it is an extreme case. Whereas my example effects over 30% of the population. Now please stop being an illiterate fag and kys. Make your whore mother proud for once.
Yes, the source is seeing it with my own fucking eyes because I actually go outside. JFLMAO thinking everyone who has a girlfriend has to be a gym rat. even more funny is unironically saying that men need to turn to steroids to get laid because some sperg said so on incels.co. The vast, VAST majority of men do not work out, why the fuck would you even ask for a source on that lmao? How about you show ME a source that scientifically states: “men who don’t work out aren’t in relationships.”

The reality is, actually, most men in relationships are skinnyfags and skinnyfat nonlifters. Leave your autistic echo chamber, please, and go outside and observe the real world.

You are really sad man, hope you can get the help you need. Genuinely believing some of the obvious satire and trash on this site as fact is really affecting your perception of reality. You’re a poorly socialized, sad piece of shit if you genuinely believe most of the “facts” on this site.

Also, JFL at this pathetic edgy mom diss at the end, I can tell I really struck a nerve, you know you’re full of shit and got called out on it, please go back to your gaming session and leave reality to non spergs who actually leave their room, kiddo. Saying men need to kill themselves with steroids IS an extremity, you dumbass, you can’t defend it so just edit your comment and delete it, you are 100% an edgy teenage sperg who can’t argue for shit, it’s embarrassing.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on you bringing up danny devito just so I can finish out my IT bingo card.

Yes, the source is seeing it with my own fucking eyes because I actually go outside. JFLMAO thinking everyone who has a girlfriend has to be a gym rat. even more funny is unironically saying that men need to turn to steroids to get laid because some sperg said so on incels.co. The vast p, VAST majority of men do not work out, why the fuck would you even ask for a source on that lmao? How about you show ME a source that scientifically states: “men who don’t work out aren’t in relationships.”

The reality is, actually, most men in relationships are skinnyfags and skinnyfat nonlifters. Leave your autistic echo chamber, please, and go outside and observe the real world.

You are really sad man, hope you can get the help you need. Genuinely believing some of the obvious satire and trash on this site as fact is really affecting your perception of reality.

JFL why do you keep trying brainlet? The source is right there in the fucking quote. You're getting brutally mogged on a virgin self help forum lol. And we've established you are blind, so your eyes aren't a credible source. Maybe you should go use them to play in traffic.

Can a mod fuck this wanker off already

I think everyone is identifying more with the fact he is 5ft tall rather than if he is or isn't a truecel tbh. theirs a lot of manlets here and a lot of people with mental adversity. or a mix. you could even say that being short effects your mindset.
I don't see how you can say he isn't relevant to this community at all.

JFL why do you keep trying brainlet? The source is right there in the fucking quote. You're getting brutally mogged on a virgin self help forum lol. And we've established you are blind, so your eyes aren't a credible source. Maybe you should go use them to play in traffic.
And yet in the same “study” an even greater percentage of men are vomittimg to lose weight which is the polar opposite of “killing your self with steroids to get a woman”. So which is it sperg? Are men killing them selves with steroids to attract a woman, or are they vomiting to lose weight to attract a Woman? Just cherry pick more statements to support your warped, disturbing perception of reality, and then post information that directly contradicts your statement. You have some real dogshit intelligence. If you were actually consistent you would say that men are vomiting to attract women instead of roiding since it’s percentage is higher (still under 100% of men, so all of it is optional to get a woman) but you didn’t since it didn’t sound as edgy and convincing as your fucked up, stupid ass narrative of “men need to roid to get women now!” Implying that, that’s how bad things have gotten, that only men who kill themselves at the gym with roids can get laid. You’re just making copes and excuses for your own failure. Go outside sad observe how many non lifters are with women, you dumbass, then have a mod delete your comment.

Go work on your victory royales. You are incapable of making a consistent, coherent argument. Take the L and move on, and then go beg your parents to top off your steam wallet again.

Last edited:
And yet in the same “study” an even greater percentage of men are vomittimg to lose weight which is the polar opposite of “killing your self with steroids to get a woman”. So which is it sperg? Are men killing them selves with steroids to attract a woman, or are they vomiting to lose weight to attract a Woman? Just cherry pick more statements to support your warped, disturbing perception of reality, and then post information that directly contradicts your statement. You have some real dogshit intelligence.

Go work on your victory royales. You are incapable of making a consistent, coherent argument. Take the L and move on.

Do they mutually exclude one another? How are they polar opposites (I'm actually genuinely curious about this)? Can one both practice bulimia and take roids? Why is this even relevant to the argument I've made? Do you have a missing chromosome somewhere? Go take out another loan and donate to that camwhore and leave already.

According to his interview, he does get laid, just with fatties and has long dryspells. Besides, being overweight isn't gonna fix his height. If anything, it gives him much needed mass.

Do they mutually exclude one another? How are they polar opposites (I'm actually genuinely curious about this)? Can one both practice bulimia and take roids? Why is this even relevant to the argument I've made? Do you have a missing chromosome somewhere? Go take out another loan and donate to that camwhore and leave already.
If the percentages aren’t 100% then your observation is fucking stupid, you sperg. If only 36% of men are roiding to get a woman, that means an even greater number of men arent roiding and still are somehow getting women, even though you implied, with certainly, that men “have to kill themselves with steroids to get a woman”. Your statement is only valid if you can demonstrate that 100% of men in relationships are on steroids and work out, and you can’t, that’s why it’s an extreme statement you SPERG

Stop replying, you are retarded. It’s hurting my head trying to explain basic principles of logic and reasoning to you. Please just go back to your gaming pc and drool some more.

If the percentages aren’t 100% then your observation is fucking stupid, you sperg. If only 36% of men are roiding to get a woman, that means an even greater number of men arent roiding and still are somehow getting women, even though you implied, with certainly, that men “have to kill themselves with steroids to get a woman”. Your statement is only valid if you can demonstrate that 100% of men in relationships are on steroids and work out, and you can’t, that’s why it’s an extreme statement you SPERG

Stop replying, you are retarded. It’s hurting my head trying to explain basic principles of logic and reasoning to you. Please just go back to your gaming pc and drool some more.

Ah, so you are going to argue that I was implying an absolute statement? Where did I say, specifically, 100% of men are using roids? My statement was:

Men shouldn't have to kill themselves with steroids and shit to get a woman.

Now to put this into context, this was about looksmaxxing, which roids counts as. The fact that men are having to use steroids at all to compete is shameful. It would greatly help your argument if I implied what you think I implied, but I wasn't. Try harder. And I'm going to keep replying, because I want that head of yours to explode. Stay upset, fag.

Pathetic attempt at trolling by an attentionfag who thinks he's the only person on this forum who leaves his bedroom.

"Waaaaah! I'm the only truecel! Everyone else is a volcel who hasn't tried!"

NotQuite is probably a larping foid, only a hole could possibly whine and play the victim to such a degree.

JFL at suggesting for ‘incels’ on this forum to get leg lengthening surgery. half the site’s userbase consists of tallfags with a surprising amount of shitbags in the 195-200 cm range.

you’re correct in pointing out that most of the people here are volcels though
Cause they don’t fucking leave their rooms and then declare their situation “involuntary”. I’ve seen the stats of some of the guys here, and extreme autism is the only explanation for why they can’t get laid, that, or they don’t leave their fucking rooms.

Attention: you’re voluntarily a fucking loser who doesn’t try in life and then wonder why women don’t like you. Your situation is not “involuntary” at all unless you’re heavily deformed. Leave your basement and learn how to socialize, and then when you do that and still can’t get laid, come on back here.

Pathetic attempt at trolling by an attentionfag who thinks he's the only person on this forum who leaves his bedroom.

"Waaaaah! I'm the only truecel! Everyone else is a volcel who hasn't tried!"

NotQuite is probably a larping foid, only a hole could possibly whine and play the victim to such a degree.

Good thing I hijacked its thread to talk about male issues, like men using steroids to compete on the dating market.

Cause they don’t fucking leave their rooms and then declare their situation “involuntary”. I’ve seen the stats of some of the guys here, and extreme autism is the only explanation for why they can’t get laid, that, or they don’t leave their fucking rooms.

Attention: you’re voluntarily a fucking loser who doesn’t try in life and then wonder why women don’t like you. Your situation is not “involuntary” at all unless you’re heavily deformed. Leave your basement and learn how to socialize, and then when you do that and still can’t get laid, come on back here.
:bluepill:

You forgot to include taking showers and getting haircuts. We have to do that as well.

It’s bluepilled to suggest you should try to do everything in your power to get laid before laying down and rotting and crying all day.

Crabs in a bucket strikes again. So how many women have you approached? How hard did you try to get laid before calling yourself an “incel”?

It’s bluepilled to suggest you should try to do everything in your power to get laid before laying down and rotting and crying all day.

Crabs in a bucket strikes again. So how many women have you approached? How hard did you try to get laid before calling yourself an “incel”?
why approach with my social skills it would be easier to get a match on tinder

why the fuck are you on this site then?

he just needs to go gym and grow some bone bro :feelskek:

He’s an obese retard, not an incel. Obese retard = volcel.

Maybe if he lost 60 lbs and actually TRIED to get laid with some subhuman gook or something, he could actually be successful.

He literally is a fat unkempt neckbeard who looks like a cartoon character. He’s short, but he completely let himself go as well. His disgusting beer belly is as equally repulsive to women as his childish, embarrassing height. He’s as wide as he is short

I can only imagine what he did on dating sites: put up a few pictures of his goofy, out of shape fat ass and wondered why women don’t like him. Spoiler: it’s not just his height, he looks like he subsists entirely off of McDonald’s, bread, and soda. He dresses like a child, looks like a slovenly slob who shops at Walmart and cuts his own hair with Walmart clippers.

If you haven’t looksmaxxed, socialmaxxed, and NTmaxxed and STILL have no success, you’re not an incel, you never tried to begin with. You’re just a loser who of course doesn’t get laid because of your complete lack of trying combined with subhuman looks.

Just lay down and rot and looksminimize and wonder why women don’t like you theory.

How about you fucking try in life before declaring your situation hopeless? Go get a fucking loan for leg lengthening surgery, go fucking lose some weight so you don’t look like a midget version of Homer Simpson, and stop dressing like a retarded boomer who shops at Walmart, THEN after you do all of that and still no woman wants you, you can then delete your dating profile and properly LDAR.

Anyone who sympathizes with this stupid midget is a DUMBASS.
highest IQ post I've ever read on here deadass. people don't like to hear that they would have massively better chances if they'd do what you said here.
How can you believe that he's not a incel? He's 4'11 for fuck sake, that height alone make him a truecel, he would be needing 8+ face to compensate for his flaw, which he also lacks.

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
actually it's 100% for all of those, take the heightpill

why approach with my social skills it would be easier to get a match on tinder
So your lack of social skills is who’s fault again? Your own. It’s not involuntary, you just choose to not improve your social skills.

Again, fuck off with this defeatist bullshit. You’re just another “involuntary” celibate who didn’t try in life or with women and is making excuses for why they didn’t try in life.

Tinder is completely futile if you’re not a masculine 8/10 or better. Don’t bother with that.