Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop writing posts about that fucking midget who went viral

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
He’s an obese retard, not an incel. Obese retard = volcel.

Maybe if he lost 60 lbs and actually TRIED to get laid with some subhuman gook or something, he could actually be successful.

He literally is a fat unkempt neckbeard who looks like a cartoon character. He’s short, but he completely let himself go as well. His disgusting beer belly is as equally repulsive to women as his childish, embarrassing height. He’s as wide as he is short

I can only imagine what he did on dating sites: put up a few pictures of his goofy, out of shape fat ass and wondered why women don’t like him. Spoiler: it’s not just his height, he looks like he subsists entirely off of McDonald’s, bread, and soda. He dresses like a child, looks like a slovenly slob who shops at Walmart and cuts his own hair with Walmart clippers.

If you haven’t looksmaxxed, socialmaxxed, and NTmaxxed and STILL have no success, you’re not an incel, you never tried to begin with. You’re just a loser who of course doesn’t get laid because of your complete lack of trying combined with subhuman looks.

Just lay down and rot and looksminimize and wonder why women don’t like you theory.

How about you fucking try in life before declaring your situation hopeless? Go get a fucking loan for leg lengthening surgery, go fucking lose some weight so you don’t look like a midget version of Homer Simpson, and stop dressing like a retarded boomer who shops at Walmart, THEN after you do all of that and still no woman wants you, you can then delete your dating profile and properly LDAR.

Anyone who sympathizes with this stupid midget is a DUMBASS.

He literally is a fat unkempt neckbeard who looks like a cartoon character. He’s short, but he completely let himself go as well. His disgusting beer belly is as equally repulsive to women as his childish, embarrassing height. He’s as wide as he is short
He looks like a mix between elmer fud and porky pig.

He looks like a mix between elmer fud and porky pig.
Both of which have nothing to do with his height. He never tried in life and is a fucking boomer dweeab who rightfully deserves to be alone due to his lack of trying.

cope. he's a saint and a truecel. no amount of looksmaxxing can or will save him. he needs to go er

4’11, big nose, bald. That seems pretty incel to me tbh

Maybe if he lost 60 lbs and actually TRIED to get laid with some subhuman gook or something, he could actually be successful.

I can only imagine what he did on dating sites: put up a few pictures of his goofy, out of shape fat ass and wondered why women don’t like him. Spoiler: it’s not just his height, he looks like he subsists entirely off of McDonald’s, bread, and soda. He dresses like a child, looks like a slovenly slob who shops at Walmart and cuts his own hair with Walmart clippers.

If you haven’t looksmaxxed, socialmaxxed, and NTmaxxed and STILL have no success, you’re not an incel, you never tried to begin with. You’re just a loser who of course doesn’t get laid because of your complete lack of trying combined with subhuman looks.

Just lay down and rot and looksminimize and wonder why women don’t like you theory.

How about you fucking try in life before declaring your situation hopeless? Go get a fucking loan for leg lengthening surgery, go fucking lose some weight so you don’t look like a midget version of Homer Simpson, and stop dressing like a retarded boomer who shops at Walmart, THEN after you do all of that and still no woman wants you, you can then delete your dating profile and properly LDAR.

But he lost his shins in the war!

Get mad anime sperg. You legitimately think a loser who didn’t ever try in life and is medically morbidly obese is an incel. Him, like you, never tried in life and just sat around stewing in autism and French fries getting more pathetic each passing day.

He did try. He was married to a "subhuman gook." She left him.

Getting hung up on how incel or un-incel is a distraction. What matters is, do people face adversity, and what justice can be done for them. Bagelsaint gets bullied for his height. Whatever you wanna call him, that's a fact. And it's not something that should happen.

he does get laid. He said he was on a dryspell because he hasn't had sex in 2 months in an interview

he does get laid. He said he was on a dryspell because he hasn't had sex in 2 months in an interview
Yes, I totally believe him bro.

Big fat fucking cope. If he were like 5'9 or 5'8 and obese I'd still call him volcel. But we're talking about a 4'11 gigamanlet truecel

He did try. He was married to a "subhuman gook." She left him.

Getting hung up on how incel or un-incel is a distraction. What matters is, do people face adversity, and what justice can be done for them. Bagelsaint gets bullied for his height. Whatever you wanna call him, that's a fact. And it's not something that should happen.
>be morbidly obese
> be an unkempt slob who wears children’s clothes
> Look unhygienic as fuck

“Involuntary” celibate.

Just lmao at the copies of the morons on this board.

Yes because fit manlets are sooo atractive to females right? You're a fucking moron that has no understanding of what truly matters in attractiveness. A tallfag fat slob dude I work with might not pull models but he still has no issues. Either you're delusional or pretending females arent all the same.

Big fat fucking cope. If he were like 5'9 or 5'8 and obese I'd still call him volcel. But we're talking about a 4'11 gigamanlet truecel
Guess we’ll never know since he’s an obese retard, not an involuntary situation. He made himself a fat retard, not his height.

>be morbidly obese

“Involuntary” celibate.

If other obese men in children's clothes aren't getting picked on like he is, that's the only issue that matters.

Yes because fit manlets are sooo atractive to females right? You're a fucking moron that has no understanding of what truly matters in attractiveness. A tallfag fat slob dude I work with might not pull models but he still has no issues. Either you're delusional or pretending females arent all the same.
Way to miss the point, You don’t get to call yourself “involuntary” celibate if you never tried to begin with.

“Hurr but he short” stfu with this cope, idiot. I see ethnic sub 5 foot six manlets holding hands with women all the fucking time. Go outside and observe the real world and get out of your pathetic echo chamber, for once in your life.
what's hard to believe? He's low inhib and white.
Yes being white in a predominantly white country is such a huge advantage!

Welcome to ignore.

Last edited:
>be morbidly obese

“Involuntary” celibate.

He is our saint you miserable twat. Seems like you're getting jealous because he seems to be getting pussies and attention now.

Mods, can we ban this toolbag?
He literally calls everyone out and calls them stupid for voicing their opinions and having views. What a toxic piece of fuckshit.

He is our saint you miserable twat. Seems like you're getting jealous because he seems to be getting pussies and attention now.
Mods can we ban this toolbag?
He literally calls everyone out and calls them stupid for voicing their opinions and having views. What toxic piece of fuckshit.
Go write another pathetic larp you sperg. JFL at actually thinking anyone would believe your shit tier larp about that Library. Low IQ and autism is a hell of a combination.

Guess we’ll never know since he’s an obese retard, not an involuntary situation. He made himself a fat retard, not his height.
Kek do you honestly believe he won't be an incel if he wasn't fat? He's beyond saving, obese or not. I know that you have to be not obese to see your genetic potential, but losing weight for him would be nothing more than coping

Go write another pathetic larp you sperg. JFL at actually thinking anyone would believe your shit tier larp about that Library. Low IQ and autism is a hell of a combination.

Yeah I will do that once you get a knife and chop off your own miserable neck, fucking retarded autistic fuck.

You legitimately think a loser who didn’t ever try in life and is medically morbidly obese is an incel.
wut? holy fuck you're retarded. he imported a bride from SEA in the past, you know? but obviously your clueless assertions are the cold hard truth
like this one
like you, never tried in life
an assertion pulled straight out of the gaping asshole of the faggot OP.

JFL if you think facts are legit

Yeah I will do that once you get a knife and chop off your own miserable neck, fucking retarded autistic fuck.
JFL at getting the thought process into your head, “I will write a blatantly obvious, bad fake story for attention on an Internet forum full of depressed virgins!”

Did Walmart run out of your prescription or did your mom just forget to give it to you?

Way to miss the point, stupid. You don’t get to call yourself “involuntary” celibate if you never tried to begin with.

“Hurr but he short” stfu with this cope, idiot. I see ethnic manlets holdimg hands with women all the fucking time. Go outside and observe the real world and get out of your pathetic echo chamber, for once in your life.
Yeah just like I figured, pretending that females aren't all the same. If you really believe that manlets had a chance beyond money you really have no idea about sexual attraction between mammals. The smaller chimp is the sexless one. Maybe if he can beat the taller one in a fight that chimp might have a chance, But if this manlet in question got fit and tried to fight even this tyrone in the clip you think he'd have a chance?

JFL at getting the thought process into your head, “I will write a blatantly obvious, bad fake story for attention on an Internet forum full of depressed virgins!”

Did Walmart run out of your prescription or did your mom just forget to give it to you?

Nah your mom gave it to me, after I fucked her hard and good last night. But she was such a dirty used up roastie landwhale, I still consider myself a virgin and an incel.

You a bitch, OP. A real faggot.

Last edited:
You can't post blaspheny on this forum!
d11wq4rupo931.png

wut? holy fuck you're retarded. he imported a bride from SEA in the past, you know? but obviously your clueless assertions are the cold hard truth
like this one

an assertion pulled straight out of the gaping asshole of the faggot OP.

JFL if you think facts are legit
A guy with an anime avatar AND signature AND replies with anime meme pictures didn’t try in life, or is heavily autistic, this is completely obvious to anyone who isn’t an idiot. How many hours a day do you spend in front of a screen? Be honest.

There's no amount of maxxing that a bald, obese, poor 70 IQ oldcel manlet can do. Let's be honest.

OK. Let's say he looksmaxxed and gymmaxxed. He gets a tailor and a personal shopper at Bergdorf Goodman and he loses 10 pounds. Guess what? He's still a bald 70 IQ manlet.

I see ethnic manlets holdimg hands with women all the fucking time.
What makes your cherrypicking and confirmation bias any less worse than the shit we see on IT? Your arguments make no sense whatsoever.

You're a pretty bitter person you know that? We are all to some extent here but you're a hypocrite who bashes others that you're jealous of.

Chris Morgan is a high-functioning shorty who lost his virginity.

Maybe you're the opposite and you're asshurt about his success, every time he's knocked down he gets right back up. As a defeatist you've given up. You're no more good than those IT cucks who attack us for our shortcomings due to their own insecurities.

He is a mouthpiece for the little guy, who knows that it's hard to get a date if you're underneath average height. He had plenty of friends and associates before his claim to fame. Firey passion, zeal, and a no-nonsense attitude despite his stature. You are a bitter spiteful husk of a "man."

Surgery to increase his height? That could fuck up posture and he'd be disproportionate in limb length. He'd be unbalanced and discombobulated.

Yeah sure he can lose weight tho, but mind you that his metabolism is slowed due to his age.

Nah your mom gave it to me, after I fucked her hard and good last night. But she was such a dirty used up roastie landwhale, I still consider myself a virgin and an incel.

You're a bitch, OP. A real faggot.
JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Angry teenage kid writes angry edgy teenage kid reply. You mad that nobody believes your embarrassing, obvious shit tier LARP. Just request a mod to delete it already, it’s embarrassing as fuck and makes you look like even more of a edgy ultrasperg.
“I got up to confront them and then they hurried out of the library!” :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha:

You have a lot of growing up to do, kiddo.

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Angry teenage kid writes angry edgy teenage kid reply. You mad that nobody believes your embarrassing, fake LARP.

You have a lot of growing up to do, kiddo.

You a clown, bro. It is obvious you're trolling here to trigger some people.

Take your shit and get the fuck out, loser.

A guy with an anime avatar AND signature AND replies with anime meme pictures didn’t try in life, or is heavily autistic, this is completely obvious to anyone who isn’t an idiot. How many hours a day do you spend in front of a screen? Be honest.
but i have tried. i've tried "NTmaxxing", i've appraoched girls and the rest of your bullshit IT advice

didnt work out, because im ugly.

tell us how much you've tried, how did "NTmaxxing" and showering work out for you? be honest.

but i have tried. i've tried "NTmaxxing", i've appraoched girls and the rest of your bullshit IT advice

tell us how much you've tried, how did "NTmaxxing" and showering work out for you? be honest.
Irrelevant. If you did all of that and STILL had no success, congratulations you are an incel.

If you didn’t try all of that first and still call yourself incel, you’re not an incel, you’re NEETandTidy

The point: do everything in your power to get laid before declaring yourself a lost cause, but that requires discipline and hard work which I know is sorely lacking on this board.

Plot twist: OP is a faggot autistic retard who takes a shower once a month.

the rest of your bullshit IT advice
I wonder if he ever listened to the part where they talked about personality...

I agree with a lot of your points. I can still feel for the suffering he has faced at 4’11 though, no amount of maxing can really stop that.

Plot twist: OP is a faggot autistic retard who takes a shower once a month.

Imagine thinking anyone would believe this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

T R I G G E R E D

And who would believe this trash?

Massive retarded COPE.

What a clown.

He is like 40, he had more than enough years to realize it's over and stop giving a fuck

it's about more than getting laid a lot. it's about respect in life. he said he has been laid. he never tried to lie about that.

you have chad in your username though so fuck you tbh

you're probably a tall faggot who can't get laid at ALL and you're jealous. hes an alpha manlet. get over it.
oh but one point you do have is that his gut is his own fault and is gross. maybe we don't understand because we are naturally fit though?
regardless though yes his gut looks stupid and it's within most peoples control to get rid of that with enough hard work.

st. bagelcel is awesome though....5ft. you can not deny his manlet status. it's not like that larpers on here "is it over at 5'10" yes...even at 6 it's never enough for women. but at 5ft you can not deny the bullshit he has had to deal with.
if you are just trolling for controversy though 10/10. he's a beacon of hope for manlets and he's trolling insecure bullies irl. that's tight

Last edited:
Yeah this idiot is definitely a troll, it is obvious.

Can we ban this autistic troll?

Yup. He has nothing to offer but bluepilled cherrypicking and redpilled cliches. An attentionfag who is pissed he doesn't get as much attention as St. Bagelcel.

Yeah this idiot is definitely a troll, it is obvious.

Can we ban this autistic troll?
Lol you joined less than a week ago and already have 78 HOURS spent on here. Imagine spending longer than 3 entire days on a fucking forum for depressed virgins, after joining less than a week ago.

My condolences. you Rot-mog everyone on this site HARD. Nobody here has less of a life than you, it seems.
Go outside, I promise the internet will still be around when you get home to your moms house.

He's had sex and been married before, he's not truecel or incel really. I am surprised he claims to only have had a 2 month dryspell, how does that tiny bald fat midget, get laid?