Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop worshipping chad

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Every time I go on here there’s always someone who feels the need to handicap us all by saying shit like “Chad is naturally good at xyz” and shit like that to make the rest of us look like lazy faggots. Yes Chad can get laid and he gets validation but there’s no need to claim we’re all incompetent because of that. It’s usually one of two people saying this crap
1. Person who has never tried at anything ever
2. Someone with a legit disability where they can’t do anything.
And I guarantee the latter is much more rare. This self degradation shit is what @BlkPillPres was talking about and probably why he hasn’t logged on since the beginning of last month

Chads usually don't have to try and put the bare minimum effort which is why they are often morons, so we don't exactly have a metric to compare them to STEMmaxxed rice or curries for example.
This self degradation shit is what @BlkPillPres was talking about and probably why he hasn’t logged on since the beginning of last month

Idc about that ego induced pseudo intellectual faggot and his cucked essays

Chads usually don't have to try and put the bare minimum effort which is why they are often morons
They don’t have to try because society makes it easier for them. It’s basically living life with a cheat code.

I've always hated chads.

When i mention chad is just to ilustrate how easy chad has it and to argue against soypilled cucks that think looks don't matter and personality matters. I personally hate chads, they are assholes just like any normie, they simply aren't as bad as toilets.

This self degradation shit is what @BlkPillPres was talking about and probably why he hasn’t logged on since the beginning of last month
TBH I'm indifferent to this forum now, just popped in today to see how its going, not going to browse for long though, wealthmaxxing right now

Chads usually don't have to try and put the bare minimum effort which is why they are often morons, so we don't exactly have a metric to compare them to STEMmaxxed rice or curries for example.

Idc about that ego induced pseudo intellectual faggot and his cucked essays
When your posts are worthless you really shouldn't change your avatar, I can't even remember who you are. If you aren't posting anything memorable, at least keep the same avatar so people can recognize you

I also find it weird how so many incels treat their account on this site like its their "normie outlet". Changing profile images as if you are changing outfits to "stay trendy" lol, it makes no sense at all to change your profile image, I really don't get it

If there's one thing I hate more than women it's chads. Other than looks they have no desirable traits

TBH I'm indifferent to this forum now, just popped in today to see how its going, not going to browse for long though, wealthmaxxing right now

When your posts are worthless you really shouldn't change your avatar, I can't even remember who you are. If you aren't posting anything memorable, at least keep the same avatar so people can recognize you

I also find it weird how so many incels treat their account on this site like its their "normie outlet". Changing profile images as if you are changing outfits to "stay trendy" lol, it makes no sense at all to change your profile image, I really don't get it
Are you on the bitcoin rocket?