Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop worshipping Chad, you cucks!

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
No, water is not wet, faggot, since a majority in this forum always feels the need to adore Chad. Chad doesen’t like you, he doesen’t give a shit about you, he does not empathize with your situation. Just because you share a gender with someone doesn't mean you have to have something in common "as people".
I hate Chad even more than foids, since he is the one who always bullied me to amuse his Stacie girlfriend. I am a manlet and was bullied by tallfags during my entire school period. They always were Chad/lites and the reason why they did it, was because they felt so superior to me that they didn’t even see anything wrong in disrespecting me, just as you don’t see anything wrong in killing a fly, bc you feel superior towards it and you think, you are something better, something higher, that’s why you don’t give a damn about the feelings of a fly. That’s how Chad thinks about me and about you!

I believe a lot of the dudes who are obsessed with chad are most likely homosexual trolls.

High iq. I don't even say "chad only" because it seems cucked to say in a serious way.

Worshiping beauty is human nature. :blackpill:

Chad is our real enemy boyos (and all hipergamous men)

I remember I would look on IWH and they would upload pictures of Chad talking about how good looking he was :feelspuke:

I remember I would look on IWH and they would upload pictures of Chad talking about how good looking he was :feelspuke:
JFL @ sticking around in other incel reddits after braincels got nuked. The rest we're all so cucked and faggy.

JFL @ sticking around in other incel reddits after braincels got nuked. The rest we're all so cucked and faggy.
Still not soy enough for cuckkit tho since they all got nuked

@Fat Link
Please pin this.
a lot of chad-obsessing cucks in this fucking forum.

Giga based, I would go as far as saying stop simping for normies, just because they struggle doesn't mean they know how it's like for us. Fuck them, fuck Chad's, fuck all of them.

Those must be low to middle tier normies, chads are very very rare, getting a a girlfriend or even multiple doesn't make you a chad. Real chads and chadlites usually don't bully incels, they were very kind to me and only real friends I ever had.

just as you don’t see anything wrong in killing a fly, bc you feel superior towards it and you think, you are something better, something higher, that’s why you don’t give a damn about the feelings of a fly.
I would never kill a fly unless it was buzzing around in my room and not leaving like a fucking dickhead :feelsree: