Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious STOP with your "lawful rape will help inceldom" bullshit, unless you would like your mother/sister raped in TRIAL EXPERIMENTS of this bill

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
If you think legalizing rape will solve inceldom then you need psychological help ASAP.

If you think lawful rape is the cure to inceldom then please post ITT your mother's and sister's whereabout so that I can put your thinking into practice and report back on whether it helped. Because you do realize that your mother and sister won't be exempt, right?

You are undermining inceldom when you make posts like this because all normies see is "incels just want sex, then". RAPE isn't a LOVING GIRLFRIEND, you fool. RAPE isn't your girlfriend laying her head on your lap while you caress her body and watch a movie. RAPE isn't validation and companionship. One time rape wouldn't solve long term inceldom. Nor is nonconsensual sex a turn-on. If it is for you then it's over for you cuz that says more about your brain-chemistry than you know.

If you just want sex, get a hooker.

For many of us, it isn't just about sex, it's about the person. Stop making us all out to be mentally ill nymphomaniacs. When you say shit like "derp derp women need to be rape-slaves", then you give IncelTears a stick to beat us with and they tar all of us with one brush.

So again, for those of you who believe in making women rape-slaves, unless you were trying to be edgy, post your mother's and sister's whereabouts ITT so I can rape them behind a dumpster, according to the bill that you are proposing. I'll wait...

Last edited:
There a few select morons on here that seem to make it their mission to be as edgy as possible. I'm thinking they're either falseflagging IT fags, or angry teens that just discovered inceldom.

Yeah those guys are fucking idiots, i dont wanna hurt anyone i just wanna be loved

>a LOVING GIRLFRIEND, you fool. RAPE isn't your girlfriend laying her head on your lap while you caress her body and watch a movie.

I want this so bad

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

If you think legalizing rape will solve inceldom then you need psychological help ASAP.

If you think lawful rape is the cure to inceldom then please post ITT your mother's and sister's whereabout so that I can put your thinking into practice and report back on whether it helped. Because you do realize that your mother and sister won't be exempt, right?

You are undermining inceldom when you make posts like this because all normies see if "incels just want sex, then". RAPE isn't a LOVING GIRLFRIEND, you fool. RAPE isn't your girlfriend laying her head on your lap while you caress her body and watch a movie. RAPE isn't validation and companionship. One time rape wouldn't solve long term inceldom. Nor is nonconsensual sex a turn-on. If it is for you then it's over for you cuz that says more about your brain-chemistry than you know.

For many of us, it isn't just about sex, it's about the person. Stop making us all out to be mentally ill nymphomaniacs. When you say shit like "derp derp women need to be rape-slaves", then you give IncelTears a stick to beat us with and they tar all of us with one SJW-brush.

So again, for those of you who believe in making women rape-slaves, unless you were trying to be edgy, post your mother's and sister's whereabouts ITT so I can rape them behind a dumpster, according to the bill that you are proposing. I'll wait...

Honestly most guys aren't even thinking this fucking far ahead. It's ashame really.

Why do you care so much? Let the people vent.

There are quite a few edgelords here. I don't think any of them are serious with that shit kek.

Because they're making us all look like morons.
Normies already label all incels as potential serial killers/rapists and terrorists, time to stop caring because nothing will change.

There a few select morons on here that seem to make it their mission to be as edgy as possible. I'm thinking they're either falseflagging IT fags, or angry teens that just discovered inceldom.

Proof that FACE is a white knight. jk
But yeah, rape is no different than fucking a hooker, meaning that you don't actually get validated. You're better off just going to a Brothel in Germany, same result except you won't go to Jail for years.

Normies already label all incels as potential serial killers/rapists and terrorists, time to stop caring because nothing will change.

Doesn't change the fact that those posts are low quality, low IQ, and don't add anything worthwhile.

Of course i'm against rape, i admit.

Doesn't change the fact that those posts are low quality, low IQ, and don't add anything worthwhile.
yup, they think they are "blackpilled" or cool for being edgelord I guess

"I wouldnt help a stacey if I saw her getting raped ehehhehe"
"kill the stacey nao !"

low effort low iq threads
mostly angry teenagers like you said.

yup, they think they are "blackpilled" or cool for being edgelord I guess

"I wouldnt help a stacey if I saw her getting raped ehehhehe"
"kill the stacey nao !"

low effort low iq threads
mostly angry teenagers like you said.
Funny things those guys worship chad because hes such a coooool guy

Oh no not my mom,if rape was legalized that fat cow would be the first one getting it.
Hey IT this guy isn't crazy or a murderer will you go on a date with him? No ok then..

Ive told my mom and sister i wouldnt mind them getting raped to their face.

There are quite a few edgelords here. I don't think any of them are serious with that shit kek.
true

If anyone thought any incel who posts about rape on here is actually raping women irl they are low IQ

The ones saying that are likely LARPers from IT looking for more upvote circlejerking ammo.

I hate bluepillers so much :feelsree::feelsree:

And I don’t have a sister so I really don’t give a fuck, of course you idiots are more than happy with your sister taking 10000 chad cocks consensually aren’t you?

C u c k s

Whilst I generally agree, I think you got it wrong. From what I've seen, the people who talk about rape tend to mean it in terms of punishment/vengeance and NOT because they think it will cure their inceldom.

Whilst I generally agree, I think you got it wrong. The people who talk about rape tend to mean it in terms of punishment/vengeance and NOT because they think it will cure their inceldom.
No my sisters a bitch.

tbh i wouldn't care if my mom was raped and murdered. the rapist would probably be my incel brother, anyway.

9511 Spinner Alder Drive, Spring, Texas. 77397

My mother and sister's adress, my sister is 9 years old. Please go ahead.

Reminder there are edgelords here actually called things like ihateallwomen and legalizerape

grow the fuck up, I agree these guys not do the community any favors at all just a shame

Texas eh... Well honestly if I lived near I'd be considering checking this out, I'm curious by nature
:feelsbaton:

Maybe just go around for a friendly chat

I wish I lived near...just to check your family out, of course. Not to rape them. :feelsbaton:

Reminder there are edgelords here actually called things like ihateallwomen and legalizerape

grow the fuck up, I agree these guys not do the community any favors at all just a shame
The only favor anyone could do an incel is to make him taller and fix his face.

My mother is married (does not qualify for legal rape neither by my own standards nor by Islamic/Old Testament religious standards) and I don't have a sister :feelsokman:

But rape in fact isn't the solution to inceldom. The solution is women being stripped of all their rights and freedoms + enforced monogamy (Jordan Peterson agrees with that second part and I doubt many people IQmog here mog him, maybe only @Ledgemund ).

You are undermining inceldom when you make posts like this because all normies see is "incels just want sex, then". RAPE isn't a LOVING GIRLFRIEND, you fool. RAPE isn't your girlfriend laying her head on your lap while you caress her body and watch a movie. RAPE isn't validation and companionship. One time rape wouldn't solve long term inceldom. Nor is nonconsensual sex a turn-on. If it is for you then it's over for you cuz that says more about your brain-chemistry than you know.

For many of us, it isn't just about sex, it's about the person. Stop making us all out to be mentally ill nymphomaniacs. When you say shit like "derp derp women need to be rape-slaves", then you give IncelTears a stick to beat us with and they tar all of us with one brush.

Thanks, LMS. You're one of the few intelligent and stable grown ups in this dump of brain deficient and immature kids.

It's good to keep in mind that what a lot of people post is venting, fantasy, or hyperbole.

Not that IT doesn't take it literally though.

This shit gives us a bad name.

Legalization of prostitution would be much better than this.

It's interesting how you and I have posted anti-rape threads on the same day. However, the reactions we have received are generally opposite.

edgy posters are based

edgy posters are based
They're an invaluable part of incel culture. Without them, we wouldn't get to laugh at soy outrage over toxic muh soggy knees.

I'm usually right though. You are young and haven't approached many women.
I've lived a completely NT life up until half a year ago, had social circles, didn't get bullied and actually got to know alot of girls through other people and got to know them, yet I still managed to fail at attracting any of them while literally everyone else around me got into relationships. I haven't been an anti-social shut in who thinks he's incel because girls didn't magically fly into his basement, I've lived a normie life and managed to fail at it and am now a friendless NEET. If you think I'm a fakecel you're delusional.

I've lived a completely NT life up until half a year ago, had social circles, didn't get bullied and actually got to know alot of girls through other people and got to know them, yet I still managed to fail at attracting any of them while literally everyone else around me got into relationships. I haven't been an anti-social shut in who thinks he's incel because girls didn't magically fly into his basement, I've lived a normie life and managed to fail at it and am now a friendless NEET. If you think I'm a fakecel you're delusional.

Are you 4+?

Rape is just sex with an ugly guy, chads cannot rape.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back