Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel STOP WITH THIS FUCKING WALL COPE

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
i'm tired of these retarded mgtow, redpill and some blackpillers who keep up with this stupid cope of the wall.

"oh man when this foid hits the wall she is gonna regret her actions bro!"

FUCKING HELL!

yes reaching 35 limits a foid's options by a lot (maybe she even has to deal with the horror of horrors: a non chad male), but still compare her life with yours.

she spent a decade living like a rockstar having sex with smoking hot partners and handpicking them on tinder like she was looking at a menu.

what did you have?

you've probably spent a decade in your basement playing video games or getting depressed at your wageslave job.

ALONE.ALONE.ALONE.

now that she's 35 she still has dozens of options, of course these guys aren't as good looking as the ones she was used to fuck but still, she'll find a guy who's willing to SUPPORT HER.

what will you have at 35?

you won't get anything or worse you will find HER and you will reward her promiscuous behavior by supporting her despite her slut past, and if you don't do it some bluepilled retard will do it.

THE WALL is cope.

of course some women will get depressed with their new life but this life is not even 1% as bad as ours.

stop being idiots and admit the truth modern women never lose.

OP just hit the wall HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah i actually used to believe in it back in my coping MSTOW days but then i realized it's a turbocope. In 2023, as long as you have a hole between your legs you simply can't lose

I hate grannies so much:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

grannypill destroyed me

Yeah i actually used to believe in it back in my coping MSTOW days but then i realized it's a turbocope. In 2023, as long as you have a hole between your legs you simply can't lose
MGTOW shit is cope so no surprises there.

Tell this to a group of MGTOWs I bet several of them will rope on the spot.

They think that the little amount of melancholy post-wall hags feel from not still being in their prime actually compares to the lifelong loneliness and discrimination against a sub 5 who's lived that experience the second he was born, JFL. They betabuxx an aging desperate normie with money to spare knowing they can cheat on a more attractive guy at any time they want and divorce-rape and take 50% of everything and the child support cash if it's ever found out (and the normie has enough dignity left to care). :feelskek:

i'm tired of these retarded mgtow, redpill and some blackpillers who keep up with this stupid cope of the wall.

"oh man when this foid hits the wall she is gonna regret her actions bro!"

FUCKING HELL!

yes reaching 35 limits a foid's options by a lot (maybe she even has to deal with the horror of horrors: a non chad male), but still compare her life with yours.

she spent a decade living like a rockstar having sex with smoking hot partners and handpicking them on tinder like she was looking at a menu.

what did you have?

you've probably spent a decade in your basement playing video games or getting depressed at your wageslave job.

ALONE.ALONE.ALONE.

now that she's 35 she still has dozens of options, of course these guys aren't as good looking as the ones she was used to fuck but still, she'll find a guy who's willing to SUPPORT HER.

what will you have at 35?

you won't get anything or worse you will find HER and you will reward her promiscuous behavior by supporting her despite her slut past, and if you don't do it some bluepilled retard will do it.

THE WALL is cope.

of course some women will get depressed with their new life but this life is not even 1% as bad as ours.

stop being idiots and admit the truth modern women never lose.
Brutal but true. Good post, GrAY

They think that the little amount of melancholy post-wall hags feel from not still being in their prime actually compares to the lifelong loneliness and discrimination against a sub 5 who's lived that experience the second he was born, JFL. They betabuxx an aging desperate normie with money to spare knowing they can cheat on a more attractive guy at any time they want and divorce-rape and take 50% of everything and the child support cash if it's ever found out (and the normie has enough dignity left to care). :feelskek:
I told you women can never lose

It's actually funny how widespread this cope is. Just a few days ago, my Youtube feed was bombarded with redpilled rightwingers all replaying some TikTok video of a 50-year-old foid crying, acting about how this totally proves them all correct, when you could easily find a hundred times more equally, if not more, depressed 50-year-old guys just by looking at MGTOW forums:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

I'll start believing in that cope bullshit of, "Women hit the wall while we just get better, it all turns around bro:soy::redpill:, just keep grinding," when any of thegristers pushing it actually manage to improve their lives in any way with it and, say, score an 18-year-old hottie. After all, since all of those balding, 50+-year-olds are absolute masters of human interaction, surely they'll have no problem pulling chicks whom broke college Chads can pull, since, as they all say, men only get better with age:redpill::soy:.

Behold, brocels:

All the chicks in their 20s/30s have taken baby boomer dick. The rage of dudes in their 20s/30s against men in their 60s is going to be the thing to behold.
This is what terminal agecoping/wallcoping does to you:feelskek::feelskek:.

Nailed it as always:yes:.

grannypill destroyed me
Indeed. I can't be sure about this, and I'll admit that this is probably just my mind overthinking a situation I know basically nothing about, but I'm about 20-30% sure I just today saw, in a bus I was riding, a couple consisting of a local guy in his 20s and an overweight noodlewhore in her 50s:feelsUnreal:. I didn't see them kissing or anything, but they obviously weren't a family and were way too enthusiastic about talking with each other to be just casual acquiatances:fuk:.

I told you women can never lose
They truly can't:dafuckfeels:.

the wall is a major cope by MSTOW. I even once fell for the cope till I realized a 99 year old disabled woman has far more options than a normie.

Making fun of foids is always justified, bluepilled GrAYtard.

I hate grannies so much:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Me too. My granny doesn't have any problems with finding a new bf after her last dies due to the old age :feelskek:. And she addmited that she had multilpe bfs in the past before she had married her husband. It's fucking over

The wall = rich person becomes poor.

A rich person becoming poor suddenly and unexpectedly hurts a hell of a lot more than what you may think. In the Great Depression it was the investors who went broke jumping off roofs. Negroes and poor people didn't give a fuck. They were already poor and hungry.

We are born poor and have little to no hope of escaping poverty. It's all we know.

Women hitting the wall is basically them being thrust into a darkness which they have never known before. One that we few chosen have evolved in and been molded by. So it's not cope. The wall is definitely real and a lot of women are permanently scarred by it.

Look up Paulina Porizkova.

Paulina-Porizkova-1.jpg