Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop with these "Would you fuck threads"

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
What the fuck is the point, we truecels won't get the chance to fuck anything anyway. It's like some sort of purity test for people on here. Like if you won't fuck x or y then you're a fakecel bullshit.

If ppl post very ugly girls here, many would have the chance too

I am with you mate. Those threads are pure cancer. Its not like anyone is going to fuck her anyways.

Well you'd be made amazed that 5/10 Incels here, think that they shouldn't date a 1-4/10 gal (below their looksmatched).

Elitism does comes with it, but truecels here have their case in point to call out fakecels. This is analogously the reason why we don't want women or braggers to be posting here.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Well you'd be made amazed that 5/10 Incels here, think that they shouldn't date a 1-4/10 gal (below their looksmatched).

Elitism does comes with it, but truecels here have their case in point to call out fakecels. This is analogously the reason why we don't want women or braggers to be posting here.

Legit

I was shocked at all the 'nope' answers on those threads
really reminded me that men, just like women, are hypergamous creatures

hahah this is hilarious :) see the other thread with if you would fuck with @alsalsk