Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop watching blackpill content on youtube

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
it's not only bad for your mental health to keep watching the same shit over and over again but there's now a trend of normies making these blackpill channels to farm money out of incels, am I the only one noticing this?

More and more fuckers learning a few lingo from incelss and making copy and paste videos saying "it's over" and you all keep subscribing and pushing these channels. How many of these blackpillers turned out to be fakecels? If not only for the money, they may also like having this crowd of subhumans watching their content to feel better about themselves as failed normies, as you know, misery loves company.

Don't fall for this bs. There are good channels out there but nowadays most of them are just after the bucks. Even the big ones like FaceandLMS. The blackpill will not go mainstream guys, even the redpill failed that with all the copes and delusional shit. The Blackpill is not for everyone.

You know what will happen? Normies will hijack this community and make theirs, and god forbid, we may even see blackpill channels made by foids. I'm already seeing a few of these blackpillers simping out there and calling out "inklers sexism" :soy:

I haven't. As soon as I realized the differences with each blackpill video I viewed, I stopped.
Majority of it is just NPC's LARP as scientists, and scientists are a gutless set of people.

Incel TV is worth watching. Some of the best blackpill content you will find anywhere.

Incel TV is worth watching. Some of the best blackpill content you will find anywhere.
Yeah, he's good.
Many of them have either been banned or have roped already.

Which guys?
it's not CBP this time although he grew his channel basically making incel-related content.

The other day I found this guy (can't remember the channels name) but the dude literally had females as mods on his livestream and was calling out guys for "harassing" these foids I mean jfl

I only watch inceltv & he doesn't posts that often.

Such high iq.

I've been seeing more foids embrace redpill/mgtow over the years, obviously knowing simps will think she's NAWALT so they can trust her. See the same thing happening with incels as they realize there's way more of us, jump on that sweet monetization gravy train.

Subscribe uwu

Such high iq.

I've been seeing more foids embrace redpill/mgtow over the years, obviously knowing simps will think she's NAWALT so they can trust her. See the same thing happening with incels as they realize there's way more of us, jump on that sweet monetization gravy train.

Subscribe uwu
unfortunately most men are npcs and many incels will fall for this bs

Chad playing an incel for views wtf nobody talks like that.
ikr, look at his other videos, 20 min videos on blackpill subjects I mean... wtf

What should I watch on Youtube instead?

it's not only bad for your mental health to keep watching the same shit over and over again but there's now a trend of normies making these blackpill channels to farm money out of incels, am I the only one noticing this?
Yeah, you're right. And we can still see the blackpill everywhere. You even don't need to watch some special channels about the blackpill at all.
Once you become blackpilled, you see it everywhere.

Last edited:
No. They’re all pseudo intellectuals.

if you’re not making shitposts there’s no point, I don’t care. How about u make some funny shitpostlossus instead of LARPing as a college professor

What should I watch on Youtube instead?
bro recently I've been watching documentaries on subjects I'm into, sometimes I watch gameplays... I still have a few channels I follow but I noticed that we blackpilled guys tend to keep looking for new content regarding the blackpill which I think may be not a good thing tbh

Yeah, you're right. And we can still see the blackpill everywhere. You even don't need to watch some special channels about the blackpill at all.
Once you become blackpilled, you see it everywhere.
exactly

Man I miss saint hamudi

i dont watch blackpill crap on yt anymore. its all shit they all suck at making videos. except face but he doesnt make videos anymore. cant stand IncelTVs narration. his english sucks dick. everyone else just low effort posts tiktok clips and whatnot.

i dont watch blackpill crap on yt anymore. its all shit they all suck at making videos. except face but he doesnt make videos anymore. cant stand IncelTVs narration. his english sucks dick. everyone else just low effort posts tiktok clips and whatnot.
jfl ngl bro I'm not native as well but his accent is too much for me, I wish I was that low inhib though

are you the real bpj? you're videos are good though, funny af

Most of them are biased and most of them are produced by jews. I don't trust them.
yeah a few do, I usually stick with the ones on subjects I'm already into so I know if they're bullshitting or not

jfl ngl bro I'm not native as well but his accent is too much for me, I wish I was that low inhib though

are you the real bpj? you're videos are good though, funny af

i am. thanks I semi retired after my original channel got banned.

See the same thing happening with incels as they realize there's way more of us, jump on that sweet monetization gravy train.
Yeah, a lot of simping happens in incel's discords

More and more fuckers learning a few lingo from incelss and making copy and paste videos saying "it's over" and you all keep subscribing and pushing these channels. How many of these blackpillers turned out to be fakecels? If not only for the money, they may also like having this crowd of subhumans watching their content to feel better about themselves as failed normies, as you know, misery loves company.

Don't fall for this bs. There are good channels out there but nowadays most of them are just after the bucks. Even the big ones like FaceandLMS. The blackpill will not go mainstream guys, even the redpill failed that with all the copes and delusional shit. The Blackpill is not for everyone.

You know what will happen? Normies will hijack this community and make theirs, and god forbid, we may even see blackpill channels made by foids. I'm already seeing a few of these blackpillers simping out there and calling out "inklers sexism" :soy:
I'm hooked on first amend audits

I don't watch

Blackpill lingo is becoming trending with normies, expect to see more blackpill YouTube in the coming years.

I really don't watch :blackpill: stuff on YouTube because all the good stuff is usually censored

Not even just for money but to shit on incels while passing off blackpilled culture as their own.
Agreed. Many low tier normies don't know what they are getting themselves into though. They think it's just a meme or that they'll "become a chad" and ascend @ReturnOfSaddam has talked about the delusion of normies.
As a general rule you don't trust anyone that shows their face or makes a living from the content. If they do it's really suspicious because no sane person wants to forever associate their face and image with controversial content like this.
Already happened tbh