Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stop viewing the thread and fucking post pussys

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
why the fuck does it always show so many people viewing a thread when it only has two replies.:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

STOP VIEWING AND JUST COMMENT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

Kek, now post on my thread faggot

Fucking faggots

They probably just have nothing of value to say. Not that that stops most users from posting though....

They probably just have nothing of value to say. Not that that stops most users from posting though....
but even that is better than a bunch of fucking names on the bottom the screen yet no replies on your thread

but even that is better than a bunch of fucking names on the bottom the screen yet no replies on your thread
Is it though? I'd rather have less responses than someone just spamming :soy: or :feelskek:

Too depressed and lazy to post.

Sometimes I read a post and then I either minimize it when my roommate comes in and I forget about it or I just do something else and leave the tab open on accident.

Not always much to say

Is it though? I'd rather have less responses than someone just spamming :soy: or :feelskek:
315.jpg

Hmmm interesting post

They are waiting for the autist answer and then they mock it

sometimes we are just low iq.

Most threads are too gay to post in

Why is no one posting pussies?

I only post on threads that interest me unless they’ve been spammed a lot that week

I thought this would be a thread with pics of womens pussies, then I clicked on it. Now I'm disappointed.

"why are you so quiet teehee" guess i can't avoid that here either

What if the thread ha no value?