Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop using Ad Hominems like "OK GrAyCel" under every thread and it is an ad hominem

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
It is an ad hominem. People who do this provide no explanation whatsoever and attack based on the person and just because they'll never take it seriously no matter what they're voluntarily although quit a lot of them not consciously, encouraging people to not read threads/posts just because of a person's status or postcount.

Makes absolutely zero sense, if someone said, "I've been here for 2 plus years posted over 1000 posts, who are you talking to?" and theirpost count is 600, maybe then it's useful, but such a scenario almost never happens

I don't feel sorry for any of you, I've never found myself in a position where I felt the need to say "OK GrAycel" it's really of no use. So if the moderators or the site admin are looking to ban the phrase, I'm not pro or against it, I'm neutral but I would have no problem with it being banned, unreasonable, unexplained gibberish spam of junk is better to be swept out than allow it to pollute the forums.

It's really not necessary, serves no use except user's pride in their bullshit postcount thinking they've done something of immense significance thinking it was hard to survive on an incel forum and they somehow earned respect and deserve respect because of it, just don't consider the fact that they;ve had to keep their mouths shut for so long.

If you think it's an act of so much significance surviving here, you clearly have been a cuck during your entire time here and have kept your mouth shut therefore it's nothing to be proud of, you've been a cuck, now you feel like it's your time to bully, except you just sound unreasonable. If you feel it's not an act of significance to have a high post count, then stop spamming "OK GrAycel" because you're clearly contradicting yourself and you clearly value having a high post count.

Genuine question OP how old are you

I was called a greycel by some user who had a later join date than me. So basically because someone spams they have now gained shit talking ability on a virgin forum. Funny thing is people will complain about IT and their bullshit and do similar bullshit as well.

High IQ post

Its just another way of calling someone a newfag, I don't see the purpose really unless you are saying it to someone who is clearly not an incel, like an IT infiltrator fag or someone like that

You just have to accept it and wait until you rank up, that's what i did.
It's a sign of mental retardation. Just look at @NoLooksNoLife.
:feelshaha:

Ok graycel

Ad hominems me.

Looks like quite a few of you found it

Same old response I see

I was called a greycel by some user who had a later join date than me. So basically because someone spams they have now gained shit talking ability on a virgin forum. Funny thing is people will complain about IT and their bullshit and do similar bullshit as well.
High IQ Take

It’s over for greycels

Imagine being GrAY and crying about being called a GrAYcel.

JFL

It only annoys me because I originally had more posts than a lot of these bluefags that call me greycel.

I'd have like 8000 posts or more, but got them deleted. I wouldn't care, but people give me these stupid answers.

The entire ranking system should be removed imo.

It is an ad hominem. People who do this provide no explanation whatsoever and attack based on the person and just because they'll never take it seriously no matter what they're voluntarily although quit a lot of them not consciously, encouraging people to not read threads/posts just because of a person's status or postcount.

Makes absolutely zero sense, if someone said, "I've been here for 2 plus years posted over 1000 posts, who are you talking to?" and theirpost count is 600, maybe then it's useful, but such a scenario almost never happens

I don't feel sorry for any of you, I've never found myself in a position where I felt the need to say "OK GrAycel" it's really of no use. So if the moderators or the site admin are looking to ban the phrase, I'm not pro or against it, I'm neutral but I would have no problem with it being banned, unreasonable, unexplained gibberish spam of junk is better to be swept out than allow it to pollute the forums.

It's really not necessary, serves no use except user's pride in their bullshit postcount thinking they've done something of immense significance thinking it was hard to survive on an incel forum and they somehow earned respect and deserve respect because of it, just don't consider the fact that they;ve had to keep their mouths shut for so long.

If you think it's an act of so much significance surviving here, you clearly have been a cuck during your entire time here and have kept your mouth shut therefore it's nothing to be proud of, you've been a cuck, now you feel like it's your time to bully, except you just sound unreasonable. If you feel it's not an act of significance to have a high post count, then stop spamming "OK GrAycel" because you're clearly contradicting yourself and you clearly value having a high post count.

You should copy this and post this to "Suggestions". I am sick of GrAY-shaming.

It only annoys me because I originally had more posts than a lot of these bluefags that call me greycel.

I'd have like 8000 posts or more, but got them deleted. I wouldn't care, but people give me these stupid answers.

The entire ranking system should be removed imo.

Nice Josef Fritzl profile picture, by the way.

High IQ Take

Exactly, they don't care about the quality of your posts, only the quantity of your posts. Meanwhile lots of entries in the "Must-read content" was originally posted by GrAYcels.

Its GrAY, as in you are GAY. That you dont know the proper capitization or meaning of this just further goes to show that you are infact rightly labeled as a GrAYcel. Go fuck yourself dumbass whiny nigger bitch with your faggot essay

Least GrAY GrAYcel in 2023

Only thing I’ve noticed is that a lot of gray users say the most outrageous things. I don’t really care about a persons rank, what I like to see is posts of substance not just lame, bait.

Exactly, they don't care about the quality of your posts, only the quantity of your posts. Meanwhile lots of entries in the "Must-read content" was originally posted by GrAYcels.
Everyone was gray once

It's hard to not be bitter and resentful and hateful towards other users when every reply to your thread is just that

How do you ascend from a graycel?

Just make 500 posts theory.

Maybe stop making such awful posts

OK GrAyCel​

you wrote an essay because you got offended by a tame insult :feelskek:

PS: Ok GrAYcel

you wrote an essay because you got offended by a tame insult :feelskek:

PS: Ok GrAYcel
Not trying to be a normie but it reflects negatively upon you

What do you think the quality of posts would have been if everyone spammed starting off as grey and after 500 posts they're taken seriously?

Everyone would leave this shit because of the spam and shitty threads, and everyone already leaves it and no one likes it, I only ever read old threads for very specific questions and discussions

Not trying to be a normie but it reflects negatively upon you

What do you think the quality of posts would have been if everyone spammed starting off as grey and after 500 posts they're taken seriously?

Everyone would leave this shit because of the spam and shitty threads, and everyone already leaves it and no one likes it, I only ever read old threads for very specific questions and discussions
Ok GrAYcel

If you want to have a serious discussion about this thread (which is unlikely) PM me and we can have a chat

I'm unwatching this thread itself for the stupidity

If you want to have a serious discussion about this thread (which is unlikely) PM me and we can have a chat

I'm unwatching this thread itself for the stupidity
GrAy trait