Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stop trying to censor yourself to appeal to cucktears

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
First off, why the fuck are you trying to sanitize your posts to keep cucktears from going apeshit over the most insignificant shit? Why are you fucking cucking yourself to keep them from having something to post about? Who gives a fuck about what a bunch of estrogenic losers and land whales think about us?

As long as your posts don't break the law, you can post whatever the fuck you want. Why are you allowing your fear of what they'll post about us dictate, censor, and control the content you post? You do realize they'll talk down on us no matter what we post, right? No matter how much you filter out the ugly and un-normalfag friendly content, they will still bitch and moan about us, just like women always do. So why the fuck does it even matter?

Don't fucking let them get control over this site. They want that shit to happen, and you're playing their cards by letting them keep you from telling us how you REALLY feel. Believe me, they'll fucking destroy the incel community if you give them too much power over this place. You guys don't see it, but I do. This is always how communities are destroyed. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

High. IQ. Post. Stick this shit, and cucktears, include me in the screencap.

Hey IT why you never post my threads? Are they too logical and stat based and you would rather virtue signal over what some virgins say on the internet?

I don't think anyone does that.

I never censor myself
I don't think even sticking to the law is that important: don't post CP, obviously, but posting 'death to all X' is a hyperbolic way to say 'I really hate X', so you should be fine unless you live in the UK and had to get a licence to post on this forum or whatever

I don't really behave any differently than I want to. The only times i've censored myself was one time when I was going to post a thread about how I love watching women get brutalized on /r/watchpeopledie when i'm feeling particularly bitter about my inceldom, specifically I avoided doing that because I thought maybe the FBI or something could come over for a visit lol

/r/watchpeopledie
Cucc

I don't really behave any differently than I want to. The only times i've censored myself was one time when I was going to post a thread about how I love watching women get brutalized on /r/watchpeopledie when i'm feeling particularly bitter about my inceldom, specifically I avoided doing that because I thought maybe the FBI or something could come over for a visit lol
Definitely understand that though lol. I wouldn't post anything illegal, but I will voice my feelings regardless.

i censor myself sometimes because i don't want to break the rules

Extremely high IQ post.
Even though some people reject what you are telling as a barely existent behavior, another day I've seen a post of a fellow incel asking about how he should procceed on fucking/or raping his stepsister, and a lot of people were bashing him and the post as a bait for comments that the cucks would find violent and creepy.

you could save 100 children from a burning building yet if you're average to below as a male, you'll always be hated.

you're a fucking moron for even trying to appeal to society unless you have good looks

Fuck cucktears I'm worried about the FBI.