Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal STOP This Jewkrainian war NOW! This is purest form of genocide in action that would make even Hitler and Stalin tremble because of the rate of death!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Last edited:
Would you support a war against India?

why are there american and polish flags

Don't stop the war. I hate Russia. I hate Putin.
Hope they will massacre every russian rape soldier.
This miserable filthy people must be purged.

Last edited:
Because there are many brainwashed american and polish mercenaries and volunteers serving ukraine.

View attachment 888343
Ukrainians are the ones getting massacred. Small villages are becoming total meat grinders and blackholes for western equipment and ukrainian lives. The problem is that, ukraine lost so much western equipment to russian drone and artillery strikes that they had to fall back upon human wave tactics. It worked initially, but russians mined their trenches and then used spy drones to precisely locate and wipe out these infantry. And now, ukraine has lost both weaponry and manpower. Those who don't die in the battlefield, die in the hospitals. The massacre is insane. STOP THIS! Ukrainian lives matter! Give Putin whatever territory he wants, because at least that way, Ukrainians will be able to live.

Ukraine will eventually lose then JewSA will use poland for its next war

Ukraine will eventually lose then JewSA will use poland for its next war
Yes that is my thinking as well. Hopefully Poles can stop deepthroating America and grow a backbone.

I feel horrible for all the young men dying

Yes that is my thinking as well. Hopefully Poles can stop deepthroating America and grow a backbone.
I feel sorry for ukrainians tbh they dont deserve this but if u wana be the dog of JewSA u gotta do their dirty work.

they keep trying to diminish russia in media but everybody knows the media lies nobody even watches tv anymore.

Nazi germany couldnt beat russia imagine ukraine can.

Its over for Eastern-Slavic men, i hope we won't get involved.

UKRAINIANS ARE BEING SYSTEMATICALLY EXTERMINATED!! 500K DEAD IN LEAST THAN 2 YEARS! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i AM A DERANGED GENOCIDAL PIECE OF SHIT AND EVEN MY HEART SINKS TO THE FLOOR ON SEEING THIS! :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It’s genuinely so fucking awful. I can think of so many groups that actually deserved this, they didn’t

As jarring as that video is with context, I guarantee it will never ever get the same reaction from soys as a bunch of footwear supposedly belonging to Jews
IMG 9347

Normalfilth will never give this the same attention they gave shit like Floyd getting his neck kneeled on

As jarring as that video is with context, I guarantee it will never ever get the same reaction from soys as a bunch of footwear supposedly belonging to Jews
IMG 9347
:lul: :lul: :lul:

It’s genuinely so fucking awful. I can think of so many groups that actually deserved this, they didn’t

View attachment 888442
Fucking filth

no, continue

it's entertaining

So is Ukraine getting their asses kicked? The media is going non stop with pro ukraine propaganda and we can’t get a real idea of what is going on.

Based Russia killing puppets of Globohomo

500,000 white people were lost, when we needed them the most.

At least the foids don't die in the battlefield, only men. Maybe a russiancel or an ukrainiancel's SMV will increase because of the reduced competition.

View attachment 888343
Ukrainians and Russians need to turn their guns on their own oligarchs. Why should a conscript die in the trenches while oligarchs spend public funds on mansions, yachts, drugs, and bitches?

500,000 white people were lost, when we needed them the most.

At least the foids don't die in the battlefield, only men. Maybe a russiancel or an ukrainiancel's SMV will increase because of the reduced competition.
Slav foids are notorious for gold-digging. Slav-cels won't be able to afford them.

Dead foreign mercenaries is lifefuel bunch of faggots especially the Americans who are a lot of times are overtly fighting for globohomo while jewkranians are just dumb peasant conscripts.

View attachment 888343

Only faggots, women, soyim, Jews and glowniggers support jewkraine so which one are you?

Personally hope it drags out a little longer, but the Arab league and axis of resistance attack isreal at the same time and China goes for a more forceful reunification with Taiwan would bring the Jewnited snakes of weimerica's global dominance to an end and crash the economy of them and since most of the wealth is just transfered to toilets either via taxes, affirmative action or beta cucks well less money overall is a good thing.

Personally hope it drags out a little longer, but the Arab league and axis of resistance attack isreal at the same time and China goes for a more forceful reunification with Taiwan would bring the Jewnited snakes of weimerica's global dominance to an end and crash the economy of them and since most of the wealth is just transfered to toilets either via taxes, affirmative action or beta cucks well less money overall is a good thing.
:yes::yes::yes:

TAIWAN 2027 LETS FUCKING GO

War is Hell, and anyone who supports it or rejoices in it is vermin. Especially as it's almost exclusively inflicted upon men.

Also remember that Russia offered a peace treaty before the war that the US vetoed. All Putin wanted was for Ukraine to remain neutral.

War is Hell, and anyone who supports it or rejoices in it is vermin. Especially as it's almost exclusively inflicted upon men.
100% agree. Politicians make us kill each other so we don't kill them and the losing side pays the bill once the war is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back