Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Stop the Victim Mentality"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Why do we get told that all the time?
The same people who tell us that wouldn't say it to other depressed people.

And I don't see myself as a victim but as collateral damage of this feminist utopia.
full

I feel raped by this degenerate "society"

"Stop the victim mentality"

Meanwhile: "STOP INVADING MY SAFESPACE!"
Hyprocrites much?

Hyprocrites much?
Only women are allowed to be victims.
And they purposely victimize themselves while we get told everything that happens to us is our fault

And they purposely victimize themselves while we get told everything that happens to us is our fault

Soyboys do the same thing. They always complaining about safespaces being invaded.
Oh and gays too. They always talking about homophobes and not having the same treatments and rights.
Same for also the betas that always complaining about how the world and capitalism is keeping them down.

It's not only foids. It's retards as a whole.

women act like victims all the time and they have the easiest lives on this fucking planet. :feelsclown:

Why do we get told that all the time?
The same people who tell us that wouldn't say it to other depressed people.

And I don't see myself as a victim but as collateral damage of this feminist utopia.
full
Soyboys do the same thing. They always complaining about safespaces being invaded.
Oh and gays too. They always talking about homophobes and not having the same treatments and rights.
Same for also the betas that always complaining about how the world and capitalism is keeping them down.

It's not only foids. It's retards as a whole.

Hyprocrites much?

Yet females play victim all the time despite being put on a pedestal higher than "God" himself; many of us have even seen the video of the becky experiement where hundreds meet up to compete for her while the men most likely one got that fake date out of all their effort on that one-sided app.

I have been wrongfully forced inside a terrible genetic prison.

The only mistake we made is to exist for so long

Perhaps because we are speaking the truth about female nature and calling them out

Do you think the same group that hates every fiber of your being will show sympathy?

The second an unattractive male comes close to figuring out the source of his problems, they will attack you until you are either delusional or dead

Do you think the same group that hates every fiber of your being will show sympathy?

The second an unattractive male comes close to figuring out the source of his problems, they will attack you until you are either delusional or dead
Nice carameldanssen avi
6042.jpg

because only women can be victims silly inkwell

The Abbasids probably said the same thing to the Zanj...

before gamers rose up...

Ironically the SJWs that tell us this are the same ones that wax lyrical about how women get paid less, get raped all the time, etc etc

They’re the biggest victim mentality promoters of all.

To think about it, our society came back to massive virgin sacrifice, but males instead of females for the pleasure of the false gods and its servants.

They can fuck off

Soys can never reconcile their hatred for incels, but will refuse to apply the exact same logic to poor people when it's almost an exact 1:1 comparison. They will seethe if you just tell poor people to "work harder" and stop being a victim. Though stats say 99% of people never leave their income bracket they are born into, just like how you don't magically stop being incel. You are either born one or you aren't.

Ironically the SJWs that tell us this are the same ones that wax lyrical about how women get paid less, get raped all the time, etc etc

They’re the biggest victim mentality promoters of all.
My favorite is when these retards start spouting their half-baked survival of the fittest nonsense when convenient.

Bullies. all of them

My favorite is when these retards start spouting their half-baked survival of the fittest nonsense when convenient.
But they'd never let us kill chads like it would be in the jungle

Haha yeah, all of a sudden they become anarchists who want the weak to die. Absolute retards with no logical consistency.

Based couldnt say this better myself

Gorila sorprendido 1909792

Based, fuck this feminism bullshit

The people that say this are the same people laughing at you for being a below-average existence. They're the people that feed off you being a victim.