Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop The Tate Defamation

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
The vast majority of individuals are profoundly misinformed about Tate, primarily due to an overindulgence in propagandistic content. Tate dispenses practical life wisdom, encompassing a holistic approach towards self-betterment tailored specifically for young men who are experiencing a sense of isolation, nihilism, and disillusionment. Rather than casting aspersions, one ought to laud him for his audacious support of the men's rights movement. It's paradoxical and, quite frankly, disheartening to observe the very beneficiaries of his advocacy repudiating him. This sort of ungrateful and derogatory attitude is emblematic of a lamentable trend, which, for the lack of a better term, could be described as utterly nonsensical. He has endured the rigors of solitary confinement on the grounds of unfounded allegations, yet the treatment he receives from you is nothing short of abhorrent. Such behavior warrants a profound sense of shame. It is a clear reflection of ignorance on your part, an illustration of sheer folly that should prompt introspection and a reevaluation of your stance.

I want to apologize. I didn't know the work that Tate wanted to make. But I think talking about him for having a person to follow is a bad idea. Even if it follows nihilistic and anti-simp ideals. I mostly watched videos about gym and money. I don't think it's what you say, their advice doesn't work, when it pretends to be for everyone but then a few achieve it. Just look for fame.

@Orzmund This Tate fanboy cocksucker just went full-blown ChatGPT + thesaurus. He's eyeing your crown. :feelskek:

View attachment 1050135
I want to apologize. I didn't know the work that Tate wanted to make. But I think talking about him for having a person to follow is a bad idea. Even if it follows nihilistic and anti-simp ideals. I mostly watched videos about gym and money. I don't think it's what you say, their advice doesn't work, when it pretends to be for everyone but then a few achieve it. Just look for fame.
youre retarded if you simply follow his advice you can make it as well

youre retarded if you simply follow his advice you can make it as well
Their advice doesn't think about the fact that we aren't all super motivated, I feel tired and I don't want to do things that make me part of %1 because I know it will never happen. It takes luck and until now I was always part of those who live normally. Money and gym, looks easy because includes everyone. But no everyone can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back