Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop the divisive shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
Stop threads like "pedocels deserve to be burned alive"; "tallcels should be banned"; "whitecels are fakecel"; "kill shitskins".

Srs, stop doing things like that you are just making things worse, you keep dividing us just like IT want to.

They want us divided and weak, without copes, and calling each other names. Just stop posting divisive shit.

based and internationalistpilled

Yes, we should unite and have a 'secret' gathering in one place, so that the government can easily identify and eliminate us we can finally make meaningful changes in the world by going ER together

Give em the love

Sorry ngl but it's funny to troll some users on here ngl tbh

I hardly ever see posts like that. Comments yes, but no actual posts.

In fact this site has reduced my racism a bit! But only in favor of ugly men, man.

Bitches and sex havers i still hate them.

faggot
I hardly ever see posts like that. Comments yes, but no actual posts.

In fact this site has reduced my racism a bit! But only in favor of ugly men, man.

Bitches and sex havers i still hate them.
I said threads but my intention was the replies. But some guy, who is banned by now, posted a thread called "Kill all curries" and other thread called "I love tranny dick".
I couldnt printscreen before it was deleted, but you can ask the mods to check if im speaking the truth.
It happened yesterday.

Last edited:
Abraham Lincolncel

Yes, we should unite and have a 'secret' gathering in one place, so that the government can easily identify and eliminate us we can finally make meaningful changes in the world by going ER together
Agreed

faggot

I said threads but my intention was the replies. But some guy, who is banned by now, posted a thread called "Kill all curries" and other thread called "I love tranny dick".
I couldnt printscreen before it was deleted, but you can ask the mods to check if im speaking the truth.
It happened yesterday.
I'm pretty sure he just did it to get banned. I don't think he was serious.

I stand with the ugly. If you're ugly and incel I am on your side

"pedocels deserve to be burned alive"; "tallcels should be banned"; "whitecels are fakecel"; "kill shitskins".

You are destroying many men's cope, man.
Yeshuallah should be banned, he should be burned alive, he is a fakecel and we should kill him.

Incels rise up