Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Stop talking to those toxic inkels"

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Ok, doc. What should I do instead? Inb4 find a hobby. I literally hate everything and wish everyone was dead.

Have you tried osrs?

Wait for classic wow

is it a therapist/psychologist or a psychiatrist? you could probably find a psychiatrist who keeps his mouth shut and just writes the prescriptions - most psychiatrists here are like that and I find it good tbh

is it a therapist/psychologist or a psychiatrist? you could probably find a psychiatrist who keeps his mouth shut and just writes the prescriptions - most psychiatrists here are like that and I find it good tbh
psychiatrist. And he only prescribes useless pills that kill my sex drive and appetite.

go find a hobby bro:soy:

just put yourself out there bro

thERapists are always suckers for money.

JFL at going to a therapist.
They'll spout the same shit that you hear from Cucktears and we know how high their IQ is:

"Someone who breathes oxygen: H20Cel"

Therapy won't help us (unless it's Gene therapy), we were born physically undesirable by societies standards and as a result we can't integrate with them.

Also I really hate foids.

Drop the doc.

They don't care about you or anyone I have seen many myself and there all the same, as long as they get there big fat pay check every week thats all what matters to them, waste of time ever going to one

Maybe try showering :y'all:

The truth is bad for your mental health, live a lie instead!

I will talk to you because you are the only ones that can ever understand me

Therapy is a joke. I'm soon going to be voluntarily "admitted" which means I'll be living there. If I'm lucky this shit will make me qualified for neetbux in my country. I will probably say everything I think. I just hope its not too much because I really dont want this to become a permanent stay.

Have you tried osrs?
I know someone distant who always said that... Wish you were here @Ritalincel
Jfl at going to bluepilled therapists

Is it a man or foid?

play some fortnite

Leave them and cut contact. Even better, never go near there again.
hostage-at-gunpoint-picture-id179297592

Imagine thinking going to a psychiatrist will actually help you... Most of them are pharmaceutical shills anyway.

Therapy is a joke. I'm soon going to be voluntarily "admitted" which means I'll be living there. If I'm lucky this shit will make me qualified for neetbux in my country. I will probably say everything I think. I just hope its not too much because I really dont want this to become a permanent stay.
You are aware they have the legal power ti keep you there as long as they deem necessary, which could be years, right? It's murky waters and I wouldn't fuck around tbh.

Everyone who calls us “toxic” are the real toxic ones.