Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop talking about knajjd and zyros

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Stop saying that you want them banned for being “fakecels” and just stop talking about them in the Inceldom discussion forum. This forum is to discuss the importance of looks, the blackpill, etc...Not to discuss knajjd and Zyros. Personally I don’t think they’re good looking in any way just average. Knajjd has bug eyes and a low T face + a manlet. Zyros simply doesn’t have facial harmony. Why can’t the mods make a knajjd and Zyros forum so their fangirls can discuss them.

You just did what you told us not to do.

Knajjd doesn't even post on the forum anymore so I don't know why you are upset

Personally I like threads about knajjd and zyrros. I like zyrros and knajjd (albeit for different reasons) and I like threads that discuss individual users.

They're certainly better than all of those "if you wouldn't fuck her you're volcel" and "OMG LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL GODDESS WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!" threads that get posted all the time.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Personally I like threads about knajjd and zyrros.  I like zyrros and knajjd (albeit for different reasons) and I like threads that discuss individual users.

They're certainly better than all of those "if you wouldn't fuck her you're volcel" and "OMG LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL GODDESS WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!" threads that get posted all the time.

axM9Ggs.jpg

If you wouldn't fuck her, you're volcel.

anon2719 said:
what is with the normie-tier memes

CopingGymcel already said what i wanted to point out, so i settled for a meme.

blickpall said:
What is with the meme elitism

just weird that in a incel forum someone post something you would see on twitter or facebook

CopingGymcel said:
axM9Ggs.jpg

If you wouldn't fuck her, you're volcel.
OMG i laughed so much, almost shit my self, so lucky it was just a fart. Good one.

There are others even more deserving of banishment anyway.

anon2719 said:
just weird that in a incel forum someone post something you would see on twitter or facebook

I used google images. Not sure what other meme i should have used to express such a concept.

JovanD said:
I used google images. Not sure what other meme i should have used to express such a concept.

my brother you must put more effort in your memery

anon2719 said:

Not all of us are dank edgelords, don't assume my level memery!

Fuck off OP, Knajjd and Zyros are awesome, even though Knajjd is probably a troll.

Framecel222 said:
Fuck off OP, Knajjd and Zyros are awesome, even though Knajjd is probably a troll.
I never said that they as a person are bad, I personally love Zyros’s posts but you guys should stop obsessing over them like fangirls.

Octopusgun2 said:
I never said that they as a person are bad, I personally love Zyros’s posts but you guys should stop obsessing over them like fangirls.

It's honestly inevitable. No place is immune to the Halo Effect.

You're not anti-degeneracy, nobody cares about what you think boyo.

Octopusgun2 said:

Why does it bother you that people do this? Let the people do as they want.

khajjd is subhuman and zyros is chadlite

someone should make a knajid and zyros fanfiction; maybe throw gambler in a couple of chapters for an orgy too.