Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

STOP STUDYMAXXING (coming from a guy who studymaxxed)

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Yesterday night I opened a fake tinder profile of a 5/10 girl and I got 99+ likes in a minute. Females don't want us bro, everybody should do this experiment. You will get the reality check of where you stand in this dating market. I also did this experiment with a landwhale once, the results were the same. The most powerful JBW is just be women. Chads were fuckin simping in my dm's yesterday, men have to do so much bs in order to get pussy it's ridiculous. Juice is not worth the squeeze. Like... will you sell your morals in order to get pussy that's the question? I have done clown shit in the past in order to get pussy and I still didn't get any. Men should just stop trying bro, fuck clownmaxxing, fuck simping, fuck studymaxxing. Seriously everybody try this tinder experiment, yall can do experiment with headless girl or just photo of random objects with female profile and results will be the same. While doing the experiment yesterday I realized that there are just so many men to choose from and 98% men on tinder were sub5s and low tier normies. I matched with a chad and he said he gets 20 matches in a day which is still less considering my fake female profile got 99+ likes in a minute.

STOP OPENING A TINDER PROFILE, STOP STEMMAXXING, JUST STOP TRYING IF YOU ARE SUB5. YES, EVEN 4-5S WONT GET COOCHIE STUDYMAXXING. STOP THIS SOCIAL MEDIA CLOWNERY AND STOP EMBARASSING YOURSELVES, DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR COPES. If you give up on your copes, you will feel like shit in end.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03e2KalZdto

What about working hard to have money to cope with?

every single female deserves to die

giving up is unbelievably based. fuck the system

If you study because you think studying will land you a foid, you should honestly never touch a book in your life. Unless you enjoy your subject, don't bother with studying if your goal is to get foids. You could say you are studying to moneymaxx but I have never seen a single guy who got rich from studying and historically if there were any people who got rich from studying, then they started not for money but because they were enjoying what they were doing.

I gave up in a semester. Never liked school even though I was supposedly good at it(star student in elementary, mediocre after seeing the writing on the wall). If I decide to get into something I will self-teach. I would rather rope than sit in a room as the class pygmy fuck that.

Though more likely I will toil with a warehouse/retail-tier job for the rest of my life while I rot in low-IQ activities when I'm not working. If I didn't want any copes, I would just be loitering outside the grocery store with my 2 friendcels like gopniks 24/7.

money is cope working 30 hours minimum wage is good enough to rot away idk even if I should accept this college degree this fall its all so tiresome

I don't study because I want to get foids, I study because I need money for copes and ofc to live by myself some day
NEETmaxxing isn't a thing in my country so if I don't do anything I'm fucked

I don't study because I want to get foids, I study because I need money for copes and ofc to live by myself some day
NEETmaxxing isn't a thing in my country so if I don't do anything I'm fucked
just a quick question, will you waste time to do a PhD?

I have 1 week left of studymaxxing before I graduate :panties:

No bad advice

Don’t give up

Just stop playing by rules

Every way you can cheat and con financially do so….

Foids make money with no work and are only fucking top 20 percent of males

You are chump unless you regularly scam financially

money is cope working 30 hours minimum wage is good enough to rot away idk even if I should accept this college degree this fall its all so tiresome
agreed. should only work as much as you have to sustain ur life, considering most of us cant get neetbux :feelsohh:

Nepotism matters way more
This, those who have been exposed to the career game through studymaxxing know this is the truth.

You work your hardest, give up all your free time and youth to get something great. But then your colleagues who can do what you do and have a successful social life will kick the living shit out of you competition lives, you'll be the socially inexperienced nerd for the rest of your life. Your boss will never be the guy you go golfing with or meet the family with if you throw away social skills for studying.

More than ever today people prefer social skills over competence.

If you study because you think studying will land you a foid, you should honestly never touch a book in your life. Unless you enjoy your subject, don't bother with studying if your goal is to get foids. You could say you are studying to moneymaxx but I have never seen a single guy who got rich from studying and historically if there were any people who got rich from studying, then they started not for money but because they were enjoying what they were doing.
what about studying to start a business with that knoweledge?