Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stop saying knajjd is a fakecel and cute.

Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
I've been seeing quite a few posts saying he is good-looking and can find a gf if he tried.I've seen his pictures he is alright but has very emasculating face on top of that he is 5'2 if it could have been over for somebody it's surely him.No girl would wanna be with a guy who looks 12 when he is 23.Its over for him stop gaslighting.

I agree. And no wonder he hates gays so much because he'd be a superstar in the gay community and I imagine that fucks with his ego quite a bit.

When will people understand that it never began for manlets? Just go outside ffs how many manlets you see with gfs? Thats right, good luck finding anyone under 5'8 with a gf.

Anyone who says Knajjd is cute is gay

Its honestly over for him, people who deny that are coping.

Anyone who thinks he can ascend is probably a faggot whos attracted to him

I agree. And no wonder he hates gays so much because he'd be a superstar in the gay community and I imagine that fucks with his ego quite a bit.
He would be a hit in gay community cuz he looks like a little submissive bitch slut who would be tossed around in an orgi.Ban coming in 3...2...1

Last edited:
I concur but I doubt he needs a GrAYcel of all people coming to his defense :feelshaha:

Yes his height fucked him up. But hey at least he's rich so he could cope by ldaring and using drugs forever.

He would be a hit in gay community cuz he looks like a little submissive bitch slut.Ban coming in 3...2...1
Jesus, that's pretty intense wording bro. But the message is correct.

Keep in mind he is Turkish which is a hyper masculine culture

Knajjd is incel. He’s 5’2

Just putting it out here
Screenshot 20200317 232657  01

Screenshot 20200317 232657

Fucking cope, Knajjd could easily acquire a harem of JBs.

TBH if he was 5'10" instead of 5'2", he could run prettyboy game, but it's over due to his height.

I've been seeing quite a few posts saying he is good-looking and can find a gf if he tried.I've seen his pictures he is alright but has very emasculating face on top of that he is 5'2 if it could have been over for somebody it's surely him.No girl would wanna be with a guy who looks 12 when he is 23.Its over for him stop gaslighting.
he could get loli so definitely fakecel

TBH if he was 5'10" instead of 5'2", he could run prettyboy game, but it's over due to his height.
This, tbh. His face is alright, but definitly not chad tier. But he would definitly have some niche appeal, if he wasn't such a manlet.

I agree with this.

Anyone who says knajjd can ascend is a bluepilled false hoping piece of shit.

one grey star

His face is not the problem lmao it's his shit height. Imagine being 5'2 :feelsrope:

ok knajjd.

Not a stealthy alt.

But muh face > everything.

Next @BrendioEEE ngl

his height legit handicaps him. never in my life have I seen a man shorter than 5'6 in a relationship IRL

Who is saying that he's cute?
That's gay as fuck

People cope. Maybe projection. Anyone that thinks knajjd is fuckable. Probably want a twink. No female would consider him. To say they would is projection and says alot about them. Anyone that says he is attractive should go on grindr
Agree tbh

It could have began for him if he wasn't a turbomanlet.

If he's 5'2 its over for him. They definitely don't want anyone shorter than them.

Inb4 IT cucks "I know a guy... :feelsgah: "

sub 5'6 = TURBO manlet

Tbh

At unfavorable angles against him, he can even pass as a foid.

It's certainly over for him in High T masculine countries like in Europe and the USA.

Dude's rich. Just needs to go to SEA and pick up a peasant.

When will people understand that it never began for manlets? Just go outside ffs how many manlets you see with gfs? Thats right, good luck finding anyone under 5'8 with a gf.

Manlets have to get rich and famous and ascend that way . A lot of actors and celebs are short. Manlets who wage slaves are inkwell