Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop Reading Incel Tears

B

Buddyboyocel

Banned
-
Now that I have made an account, I can address something that incels need to understand. Going to reddit or twitter, reading their filth, then coming back here and whining about it, is probably the most pathetic and validating thing you can do. Their opinions do not matter. Full stop.

It should honestly be against the rules to repost a single word from them. Let me illustrate what I am talking about with an anecdote.

Imagine a famous entertainer, perhaps your favorite. How much would you respect that celebrity if you went on his computer and realized that he reads every single critic? Screenshots their posts about him. Maybe he even anonymously comments and tries to defend his art. How much would that ground him as a pathetic waste of roadside trash?

e787ae62e95ff5ad21a46a71a6c3aefd.jpg

Debating them is pointless. But reposting their content here? Forget. They. Exist.

Finally a greycel with some sense

extremely true I never go to that subreddit (or any other) subreddit for that matter I don't get why others still do.

Imagine a famous entertainer, perhaps your favorite. How much would you respect that celebrity if you went on his computer and realized that he reads every single critic? Screenshots their posts about him. Maybe he even anonymously comments and tries to defend his art. How much would that ground him as a pathetic waste of roadside trash?
are you calling us celebrities :feelsaww:

but well put post ngl

Now that I have made an account, I can address something that incels need to understand. Going to reddit or twitter, reading their filth, then coming back here and whining about it, is probably the most pathetic and validating thing you can do. Their opinions do not matter. Full stop.

Finally someone says it

Very very true it will only worsen your mental health if you’re reading all the cucks over at IT

Agreed 100%. This IT craze is truly pathetic. Its okay to debunk some shit they say ifbyou make like one big blackpill article or something, but making threads about every single post there is cucked.