Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious stop posting pedo crap here

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
inceldom has nothing to do with pedophilia. stop posting pedo crap here ur giving incels a bad name

blocked ! U GOT BLOCKED !

Ugotblocked

Okay, but what does pedophilia mean to you?

Being attracted to teenage girls is not pedophilia if that's what you're thinking.

It's called ephebophilia and it's been proven to be natural in healthy heterosexual males.

Society used to approve of older men and younger women couples, but now it sees it like some perverted tradition.

Most people here wouldn't engage in a sexual relation with children because it doesn't make sense. But teenagers are not children.

old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

CUNNY, CUNNY, SWEET AND TASTY!
GIVE IT TO ME! PLEASE BE HASTY!
LICK IT, KISS IT, TEASE IT, TASTE IT!
EAT IT QUICKLY! DO NOT WASTE IT!
FAT OLD HAGS JUST CANT COMPARE
TO LITTLE GIRLS THAT CANT GROW HAIR!
LOOK AT ALL THAT UNRIPE MEAT!
HOW IT SENDS ME INTO HEAT!
I WONT EVER LET HER LOOSE!
I GET DRUNK OFF LOLI JUICE!
EVERY DAY I WANT IT MORE!
I CAN'T STAND THESE WRINKLY WHORES!
GIVE ME CUNNY! GIVE IT FAST!
GIVE IT NOW! I CANNOT LAST!
CUNNY CUNNY
SLICK WITH HONEY
GRIPS SO TIGHT
IT'S CUTE AND FUNNY
:panties: @Arescel

View: https://youtu.be/9fnp-AOzfyY

CUNNY CUNNY
SLICK WITH HONEY
GRIPS SO TIGHT
IT'S CUTE AND FUNNY

The think is, I just dont care. I just will never side with Normies on moral and ethical arguments regardless of whether I identify or not.
If Normies hate pedophilia, then I won't be against it, if over night they became for it, then I'll be against it.

:feelsdevil:

If there's grass on the wicket, I'm (willing to) play cricket.

inceldom has nothing to do with pedophilia. stop posting pedo crap here ur giving incels a bad name
Dont tell me what to do you fucking bluepilled infiltrator, ill post whatever i want:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
First off, the western world has yet to agree with the other half of the world on what it means to be a pedophile.
America says 17 and under
meanwhile the other half says (generally) 15 and under
but according to a dictionary, it means the sexual attraction to children. And one of the main ways of defining a "child" is that they have not yet started puberty or developed mature sexual characteristics.
So while i do agree, that pedo crap should indeed stop being posted here, i would also like to ask you what you mean when you say "pedo crap"
Because a 17 year old is physically sexually mature, true for both men and women. :feelsLSD::blackpill:

Anyone in this forum would put their dick in a 15 year old.

How do you know shes not 18?
she's in the grey area
she could be 18 and up
or she could be 17 and under
therefore
don't fucking post unless you have proof she's legal
simple shit :shock:

Being attracted to teenage girls is not pedophilia if that's what you're thinking.

It's called ephebophilia and it's been proven to be natural in healthy heterosexual males.

Society used to approve of older men and younger women couples, but now it sees it like some perverted tradition.

Most people here wouldn't engage in a sexual relation with children because it doesn't make sense. But teenagers are not children.
16+ is ok

“Muh incels a bad name” as if we aren’t seen as “bad” people already. What does “bad people” even fucking mean
:blackpill: facts.

depends on what you mean with pedophilia
Being attracted to teenager girls (14 yo and above) is perfectly normal and was even encouraged in ancient times, but modern society has turned so soy to the point of calling 21 yo girls a teen kek.

But liking pre 12 yo girls? yeah that's sort of sick and kinky ngl, especially when you consider that their bodies haven't actually developed yet
I personally don't care what normfags think of us since our reputation has already been tainted multiple times and there's nothing to do about it, so in a way it's better to simply trigger them than trying to ''fit in'', for the lack of a better sentence.

16+ is ok

Nah 14+ for sure. Technically the AoC in Canada of all places was 14, from 1892 to 2008. Yes look it up. Now it's 16, wouldn't be surprised if it keeps rising either.

12-13 is debatable.

Last edited:
They just want to be edgelords

Agree. Isn't like those teenage girls will put them attention anyway. The only way would working as betabuxxer as it has always been, something useless in this modern times. They are feeding the trolls by building a social imaginary about incels as pedophiles. Yes pedophiles. Society gives a shit if pedophilia=/=hebephilia=/=ephebophilia that caused is completely lost.

Brass Eye Special :feelshaha:

i don't see the point of discussing it on a blackpill forum, sounds like something shoehorned by glowniggers

First off, the western world has yet to agree with the other half of the world on what it means to be a pedophile.
America says 17 and under
meanwhile the other half says (generally) 15 and under
but according to a dictionary, it means the sexual attraction to children. And one of the main ways of defining a "child" is that they have not yet started puberty or developed mature sexual characteristics.
So while i do agree, that pedo crap should indeed stop being posted here, i would also like to ask you what you mean when you say "pedo crap"
Because a 17 year old is physically sexually mature, true for both men and women. :feelsLSD::blackpill:
This. Also, making a straight face while saying 17yo are underdeveloped kids who have zero sexual attraction is pure hypocrisy from normies.

From what I've seen "loli" anime is like adult bodies with cartoonish childish heads. No one ever looks like that in real life

From what I've seen "loli" anime is like adult bodies with cartoonish childish heads. No one ever looks like that in real life
true

CUNNY CUNNY
SLICK WITH HONEY
GRIPS SO TIGHT
IT'S CUTE AND FUNNY

View: https://youtu.be/9fnp-AOzfyY

:lul:based

I think people need room to breathe without being attacked for saying very minor things.

It depends how bad they are, I guess.

lol I wonder which numbskull would even dare to post cp here, or anywhere on the normal net, for the matter.