Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Stop objectifying women, inkwell!"

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
:foidSoy: "Stop objectifying women, inkwell!"

That's easier said than done, anon.

Attractive, beautiful women aren't rare in nature. They are everywhere, in large numbers. Every time I leave the house, they are everywhere. They are queueing with me at the supermarket. They are sitting next to me on the bus. They are waiting on the same platform as me at the railway station.

And ALL of them are fucking somebody. Just not me. While statistically almost 100% of people have lost their virginity and had sexual relationships decades younger than my present age, for whatever reason, not one of them has ever, ever chosen me for any of that.

In that context, how can I NOT see women as some kind of impossible, untouchable "other" that exists on some high pedestal that I can never reach? That is what women are, in my world. That's not some elaborate misogynist mental gymnastics, that's simply my reality. I might as well hope to touch the moon, or walk on water. Those are completely impossible for me too.

the only based take from you

god your avi is ugly as shit.

god your avi is ugly as shit.
Annoying orange knife
Annoying orange knife

Annoying orange knife
Annoying orange knife

Stop objectifying women, stupid inkwell. They perfectly do it without your help.

Stop objectifying chads sex toys :soy:

But If Chad sexualizes them...

How do 99 percent of people lose their virginity if hypergamy dictates that women are only attracted to the top 1 percent of men. maybe the men lie or something