Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop making " Make me mod " threads. Let me tell you how to become a mod.

Well the key to getting lots of replies is to make the shittest thread possible, guaranteed 10 page thread.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If you are referring to my thread, that was actually a careful made thread.

Make me a mod and I promise free health care for all, no new taxes, walls built around chads, and the free healthcare does include free sex for everyone.
I'm an idiot and I support this message.

I'm drinking coffee rn and its cold and tastes like shit and im thinking about pouring it out

I wonder who will be the next mod

should I do it

All the more reason to pour it away.
if you like the taste of shit keep drinking
yeah but if I pour it out I'd have to make a new pot and probably go to the store and shit to get coffee stuff like I'm too apathetic and lazy to go get it but this do be tasting like doodoo

yeah but if I pour it out I'd have to make a new pot and probably go to the store and shit to get coffee stuff like I'm too apathetic and lazy to go get it but this do be tasting like doodoo
drink something else tbh

It's the key for successful bad threads, bunch of dudes replying to a thread because they want to fuck an image of a drawn woman, unbelievable

You wouldn’t reply thousands of times to fuck this?

39CEBFFA 7FDB 41BE 958F 7D3ED5781180

It's the key for successful bad threads, bunch of dudes replying to a thread because they want to fuck an image of a drawn woman, unbelievable. Simping for god damn anime
tbhtbh

cope

chatcels have it worse than blacks in the 1800s

chat is the most incel meeting place on the site since outsiders cant see it so there is no attention seeking LARPers
chat is for fucking niggers I was on there yesterday night on my phone alone and a bug flew on me and it was while I was on chat and it scared me ded srs

chat is for fucking niggers I was on there yesterday night on my phone alone and a bug flew on me and it was while I was on chat and it scared me ded srs
brutal. the bug was a normie and he was assaulting you because you are inkwell

88 replies? Cool

Faggots like you are using it so no
You won't last long. You are picking fights with everyone. This is the third fight you are in the last two hours.

JFL AT POSTMAXXERS THAT WANT BE TO MOD

Last edited:
my 6k replied thread is worse :feelsYall:

That thread had to be one of the fastest growing threads to be posted on this site, 100 pages in hours, too bad it got locked, mods realized how powerful it was

That thread had to be one of the fastest growing threads to be posted on this site, 100 pages in hours, too bad it got locked, mods realized how powerful it was
Yeah i went to bed when it was at 1k, i woke up in like 3 or 4 hours and it had 6k almost