Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious stop judging status

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
does who just thinks that because we’re graycels we’re inferior to him and not a truecel.

But don’t worry anyone who assumes that is literally autistic. Being a greycel has to do with how many posts you make, not even how blackpilled you are, how much of a truecel lifestyle you live, or how long of a time you’ve been on this forum.

He, like anyone else who wastes their time singling out fellow brocels for being graycels, is a waste of oxygen

does who just thinks that because we’re graycels we’re inferior to him and not a truecel.

But don’t worry anyone who assumes that is literally autistic. Being a greycel has to do with how many posts you make, not even how blackpilled you are, how much of a truecel lifestyle you live, or how long of a time you’ve been on this forum.

He, like anyone else who wastes their time singling out fellow brocels for being graycels, is a waste of oxygen
Stop seething. We all were GrAYcels at some point and we all had to go through this phase. Stop drinking so much Soylent and move on.

Stop seething. We all were GrAYcels at some point and we all had to go through this phase. Stop drinking so much Soylent and move on.
then why u trolling and judging me because of status dude

Listen GrAYcel, everybody had to go through this, including me. Stop acting like a neurotic hole, niggas will bully you even more. GrAYcel bullying is kinda like recruits in the military, they all get bullied but some of them are Generals one day.

Because most GrAYs are usually infiltrators that post the dumbest shit ever or try to be actively harmful to the site. If you can prove you're an actual decent user that people can trust then we will stop haggling you.

If you can't take a little hazing then you REALLY shouldn't be on this site and reddit maybe more your speed.

Listen GrAYcel, everybody had to go through this, including me. Stop acting like a neurotic hole, niggas will bully you even more. GrAYcel bullying is kinda like recruits in the military, they all get bullied but some of them are Generals one day.
oh really i didnt know that and how am i supposed to know you got bullied plus u the one came in here acting all superior and shit u couIdeve replied to me in a gentle way like u can disagree with me but not in a controversial way but hey idc what people think
Because most GrAYs are usually infiltrators that post the dumbest shit ever or try to be actively harmful to the site. If you can prove you're an actual decent user that people can trust then we will stop haggling you.

If you can't take a little hazing then you REALLY shouldn't be on this site and reddit maybe more your speed.
huh who said i am a infiltrator i just express my feelings and ur type mocks me for no reason at all why dont u self reflect of why you are a outcast of society cause i can clearly see the problem of incels

oh really i didnt know that and how am i supposed to know you got bullied plus u the one came in here acting all superior and shit u couIdeve replied to me in a gentle way like u can disagree with me but not in a controversial way but hey idc what people think

huh who said i am a infiltrator i just express my feelings and ur type mocks me for no reason at all why dont u self reflect of why you are a outcast of society cause i can clearly see the problem of incels
Sperging out only proves that you're not really a good fit for this site. Like I said make good post, contribute, grow thicker skin, and people will stop when they know you're a good user.

Your post reeks of soy and estrogen. Do you unironically get offended when somebody hurt your feeling? Are you even male?

Nobody judges based on color.
You will get judged on post quality, tho.

you calling people troll again because they responded to you. This is a community of people who have been outcasted and are depressed, why do you think you can come here and make demands or act like an entitled cunt. everyone should look out for new users as there were cases where foids and chads made account which is not allowed.

you calling people troll again because they responded to you. This is a community of people who have been outcasted and are depressed, why do you think you can come here and make demands or act like an entitled cunt. everyone should look out for new users as there were cases where foids and chads made account which is not allowed.
what now you think i am a foid or a chad i am non of those things and again i am not a entitled cunt idk why u think i am because of my low status. and he was clearly judging me or mocking me and u once was a graycel so whats ur point dude
Your post reeks of soy and estrogen. Do you unironically get offended when somebody hurt your feeling? Are you even male?
i am male and i dont get offended by trollcels
You will get judged on post quality, tho.
nice joke its the opposite of what u said
hw
You will get judged on post quality, tho
how ru white and saying the n word are u racist or something or its a joke to say it
Sperging out only proves that you're not really a good fit for this site. Like I said make good post, contribute, grow thicker skin, and people will stop when they know you're a good user.
i just joined two days ago how am i supposed to know all of this dude and plus even if i make good posts you guys still find a way to moc kme
but idc what people say about me

Last edited:
what now you think i am a foid or a chad i am non of those things and again i am not a entitled cunt idk why u think i am because of my low status. and he was clearly judging me or mocking me and u once was a graycel so whats ur point dude
I was graycel once and people called me graycel , i shared Blackpills and my experience and didnt go around whining like a child. i got bigger problems like inceldom. i dont think you are a foid or chad but the way you act can make someone think that you are. post Blackpills or media if you have any.
the foids judge you all the time, do you get angry, if you do then talk something about that.

I was graycel once and people called me graycel , i shared Blackpills and my experience and didnt go around whining like a child. i got bigger problems like inceldom. i dont think you are a foid or chad but the way you act can make someone think that you are. post Blackpills or media if you have any.
the foids judge you all the time, do you get angry, if you do then talk something about that.
hey thanks like there is no point of arguing with eachother we are all in this messed up world. and sure i will try to start a thread as u said about the foids

Why is this crybaby banned?

lol i think this nigga was a troll. made like 5 threads on the same topic and then insult anybody who called him out under the guise of being a victim.

guess he got bored of trolling. also this was the second user who couldn't delete his account, can greycels not do that or do they have to be old enough :waitwhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back