Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting STOP INFLATING FEMALE VALUE

• Thread starter Enlightened_Alien
  • Start date
E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
There's a thread on here that features a video about female dating prospects without makeup. In the comments you have incels saying they would crawl over magma to have the opportunity to date one of the women. Another incel agrees and says he doesn't understand why the men in the video aren't trying to impress the women.

Everytime you make comments such as "I would crawl over magma for her" or " I would drink her bath water" and " I would eat her shit" you over inflate her value. You lead her to believe she is worth more than what she really is. The dating market is already expensive enough without men inflating female stock prices. Everytime men make these comments their price goes up and up without an increase in value. You have 4/10s that think they are worth 1000 dollars a share. Theres a giant bubble in the market and there needs to be a crash so actual value is restored.

Honestly this goes double for cucks and normies

Incels.me alone users cannot dictate supply and demand.

This is a product of the disease and not the disease itself. Our culture is so feminized that from birth men are taught to praise women at all time, regardless of what they do.Our parents and our media and our society beat that through our heads from the day we were born, so were are only doing what we've been told. We've been lied to and say you have to shower a woman with praise to get her attention, and do everything you can to be nice to her so she will pay attention to you.

The real problem here is feminism. What you speak of is the damage that it has done to young men in the 21st century.

Incels.me alone users cannot dictate supply and demand.

Our impact is minimal but any purchase or selling of stock does lead to some change in the market no matter how small.

Unfortunately, even if every incel on this forum stopped thirsting after femoids, BX orbiters often orbit around the 5/10 beckies who in an ideal world are at the same value as an actual stacy. Having only a few BX orbiters in the femoid view is a sign of low status, Stacies in this society are pretty much untouchable goddesses who only accept top-tier Chads.

I agree, and this is why I support the rule against female worship.

Incels are too few to be affecting this in a meaningful way. It's all the normie thirst that has overinflated female value.

It might be actually good. If you inflate the value bubble enough, it will explode once even 7/10 man will find it hard to get laid. Once females become unfuckable because they start being too picky, many men will just give up, and then the SMV of females may finally start stabilizing.