Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stop heightcoping

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
I have seen many retard on this forum complaining about height "holding them back". Now a 5'6/5'7 guy complaining about this is completely justified, even though having a very good face and being NTmaxxed could save someone at that height.

But most guys on her complaining about height are 5'9 - 5'11 which is fucking avg or even above avg in some western nations (unless you live in Netherlands or Slavlands - more on that later). By saying you wouldn't be incel if you were 2-3 inches taller you are saying you have an above avg face - which is a big overstatement in many cases. These people tend to overestimate their TRM greatly.

"I think I'm 6/10 or 7/10 but being 5'11 holds me back from slaying :feelsohh:!!!!!!!" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Second part, is people saying "tallfag = fakecel" or "ogermaxxing" and other similar copes. Now again I can see why a 5'6/5'7 guy would be saying this - in his case height is actually what is holding him back, but again it's guys in 5'9 - 5'11 range saying this the most often. Jerking off to that edited imagine of that asian guy changes nothing as it's same as me comparing elephant man to jeremy meeks and saying "face > height". Same people who say "don't listen to what women say, but look at what they do" will post tweets of some foid wanting a 6'+ guy and use that as proof, but will sperg out when someone shows them a picture of a "short" good looking guy with a foid.

Now onto incels in taller countries like Netherlands or Slavlands. Being tall in those countries is nothing special, (a 6' or 6'1 guy will be seen as avg in places such as croatia), so what comes then? Face and NT. Being not good looking in such places is a death sentence, because guess what? - everyone is tall. Being non-NT is a death sentence in Slavlands as those place are thugmaxxed and NTmaxxed and regardless of your height if you aren't NT you will be incel - you could be 6'8 but not NT and you would still be incel.

Normie guys heightfraud so much it’s hilarious. I saw a 5’7 dude claim 5’10 hehehe. 6’ dudes should claim 6’2 tbh.

Normie guys heightfraud so much it’s hilarious. I saw a 5’7 dude claim 5’10 hehehe. 6’ dudes should claim 6’2 tbh.
It's easier to fraud height than to fraud jawline and chin :feelskek:

I have seen many retard on this forum complaining about height "holding them back". Now a 5'6/5'7 guy complaining about this is completely justified, even though having a very good face and being NTmaxxed could save someone at that height.

But most guys on her complaining about height are 5'9 - 5'11 which is fucking avg or even above avg in some western nations (unless you live in Netherlands or Slavlands - more on that later). By saying you wouldn't be incel if you were 2-3 inches taller you are saying you have an above avg face - which is a big overstatement in many cases. These people tend to overestimate their TRM greatly.

"I think I'm 6/10 or 7/10 but being 5'11 holds me back from slaying :feelsohh:!!!!!!!" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Second part, is people saying "tallfag = fakecel" or "ogermaxxing" and other similar copes. Now again I can see why a 5'6/5'7 guy would be saying this - in his case height is actually what is holding him back, but again it's guys in 5'9 - 5'11 range saying this the most often. Jerking off to that edited imagine of that asian guy changes nothing as it's same as me comparing elephant man to jeremy meeks and saying "face > height". Same people who say "don't listen to what women say, but look at what they do" will post tweets of some foid wanting a 6'+ guy and use that as proof, but will sperg out when someone shows them a picture of a "short" good looking guy with a foid.

Now onto incels in taller countries like Netherlands or Slavlands. Being tall in those countries is nothing special, (a 6' or 6'1 guy will be seen as avg in places such as croatia), so what comes then? Face and NT. Being not good looking in such places is a death sentence, because guess what? - everyone is tall. Being non-NT is a death sentence in Slavlands as those place are thugmaxxed and NTmaxxed and regardless of your height if you aren't NT you will be incel - you could be 6'8 but not NT and you would still be incel.
Supreme cope. 6’8” normie would attract women like opposite sides of a magnet attract each other.

I'm 6'0 but I say i'm 5'6

Only a tallfag would say this

Im 172cm and most males here in Bulgaria are around 178cm. Almost every boy/man is taller than me.

These countries are the worst countries for any incel. Even if you are white it means nothing as there are no ethnics in Slavlands. The only solution is to move away. A 5'6/5'7 guy is dead there, even a prostitute does not want to fuck him.
Im 172cm and most males here in Bulgaria are around 178cm. Almost every boy/man is taller than me.
You are dead, you should move away.

Doesn't change the fact that I get heightmogged everytime I get out of my house.

I am 5'4 do I mog anyone?

Doesn't change the fact that I get heightmogged everytime I get out of my house.
Same. Even by 15-16 year olds. Zoomers here are very tall. Its like only tall people are breeding here. Im 22.

You know something? If you're ugly, but above average in terms of height, you already have a chance to find a gf. I'm not saying every ugly guy whose height is above average or taller will necessarily find a girl, but still. And of course, the taller you are, the more the chances are.
And women are obsessed with tall guys.
op is 6ft 5-6 btw
JFL. So predictable.

You know something? If you're ugly, but above average in terms of height, you already have a chance to find a gf.
Cope. I'm 6'3 and there was not one single girl who was ever interested in me, because ugly face.

Face is everything!

I'm 5'7 too. I think OP grossly underestimates how many of us are true manlets here.

Height is the number one factor leading to snap, millisecond rejection by foids. High stature is literally the first thing foids notice and desire in a potential mate, regardless of their vociferous protestations to the contrary; it's the first physical quality they ask about when someone suggests introducing them to a new man. Short stature (or insufficient stature) is the number one and single most common cause of automatic dismissal and rejection by foids; manlets are literally invisible, and there is a strong correlation between manletism and inceldom, as constantly confirmed and re-confirmed by six gorillion different studies and experiments and life-experiences and proofs. Shortness is the most dramatic SMV-sinking trait.

The upsetting thing for me is only learning this now, when I'm 26, when I should have learned it when I was 16. This is the result of a culture of bluepilled lies and redpilled delusions about "game."

I'm 5'7 too. I think OP grossly underestimates how many of us are true manlets here.

Height is the number one factor leading to snap, millisecond rejection by foids. High stature is literally the first thing foids notice and desire in a potential mate, regardless of their vociferous protestations to the contrary; it's the first physical quality they ask about when someone suggests introducing them to a new man. Short stature (or insufficient stature) is the number one and single most common cause of automatic dismissal and rejection by foids; manlets are literally invisible, and there is a strong correlation between manletism and inceldom, as constantly confirmed and re-confirmed by six gorillion different studies and experiments and life-experiences and proofs. Shortness is the most dramatic SMV-sinking trait.

The upsetting thing for me is only learning this now, when I'm 26, when I should have learned it when I was 16. This is the result of a culture of bluepilled lies and redpilled delusions about "game."
Brutal. High IQ post.
Have you ever noticed how bluepilled soys claim that the increasing average height is caused by higher calorie intake? Absolutely delusional. Heightmoggers produce more offsprings than manlets. This is the only reason for this development.

Cope. I'm 6'3 and there was not one single girl who was ever interested in me, because ugly face.

Face is everything!
Try short-ass bitches, those are mad about tall dudes.

You know something? If you're ugly, but above average in terms of height, you already have a chance to find a gf.
Cope,foids would rather choose a manlet :chad:
Unless you're thinking of being at least 6'5

You know something? If you're ugly, but above average in terms of height, you already have a chance to find a gf. I'm not saying every ugly guy whose height is above average or taller will necessarily find a girl, but still. And of course, the taller you are, the more the chances are.
And women are obsessed with tall guys.
true, and the OP of this retard thread is 6'5 which makes it worse

Cope,foids would rather choose a manlet :chad:
Unless you're thinking of being at least 6'5
6'0 and 6'1 aren't "tallfag" as many people here think

6'0 and 6'1 aren't "tallfag" as many people here think
Facts,i'm 28 and i see tall zoomers (6'3 and up) pretty frequently when i go out.
I bet zoomers are taller on average than millennials.

Heightcope is mostly a cultural thing. I live in the Netherlands and can say that shorter guys do make it with taller/same heighted girls.

i’m 5’3ft, i think I have a right to say my height is holding me back :dab:

God IQ thread

@Dregster666 how tall are you?

Brutal. High IQ post.
Have you ever noticed how bluepilled soys claim that the increasing average height is caused by higher calorie intake? Absolutely delusional. Heightmoggers produce more offsprings than manlets. This is the only reason for this development.
women have been genociding manlets for the past 60 years.
The average 20 year old dutchman was 5'7 in 1920, now hes 6ft+, no way that increase was due to a change in nutrition.
In the third world maybe, but netherlands was a first world country baak then

I agree. It pisses me off when I see people taller than me complaining about being "short" when I would fucking kill to be their height

OP is 6'5 and white. he should wake up as a 5'5-5'6 ethnic manlet like myself

OP is 6'5 and white. he should wake up as a 5'5-5'6 ethnic manlet like myself
Seriously, fuck him then.

Why are the mods sleeping on these blatant fakecels?