Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop hating yourselves and hate our laws instead. Our laws are the reason for this hell we're in.

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
You did nothing wrong. You are plenty attractive for the women that have existed throughout history.

You aren't attractive enough for today's women, but that's because today's women are mutants engineered by western democracies that made the fatal error of granting them voting rights. As a consequence, womens' biological drives have been left completely unchecked by any form of legislation for many decades, and we're living in the hell that results from such untamed, unregulated sexual selection.

We're witnessing a female biological fantasy land; women only want and can get Chad because there's nothing preventing them from only wanting and getting Chad.

If the roles were reversed and we were in a male biological fantasy land, we can imagine how this would look: men would only want and could get harems and there'd nothing preventing them from only wanting and getting harems.

There's a middle ground here.

All humans should thrive and prosper, and since we don't choose whether we're born male or female, none of us should want to live in a society that unnecessarily benefits one sex at the expense of another.

It's not misogynistic to want to take away womens' rights, since there's an inherent asymmetry when it comes to sexual selection in humans. Women hold more power in the sexual marketplace and this must be offset by giving them less economic freedoms and less political rights. It's common sense. The founders and Enlightenment philosophers understood this.

Unfortunately, we've changed the laws that they so wisely put in place more than 200 years ago to prevent the nightmare we're now living.

Last edited:
im so cynical that even though this is high iq and makes logically convincing points, I cant help but believe that it is just ultimately a cope. a high iq cope, but still a cope...

Feminism has destroyed society.

im so cynical that even though this is high iq and makes logically convincing points, I cant help but believe that it is just ultimately a cope. a high iq cope, but still a cope...

I don't expect the situation to improve. On the contrary, I predict it will get much worse. I'm just getting the facts out there for anyone who will listen.

Cope. Im a literally deformed, chronically ill biological failure. Hypergamycels arent truecels.

Cope. Im a literally deformed, chronically ill biological failure. Hypergamycels arent truecels.

Unless you're literally a 0/10, you'd be having sex if women were never given the right to vote.

cope. Foids have always been degenerate sluts through out history. There are tones of accounts of foids fucking behind their husbands backs and them wanting to runaway with some Chad to the country side. Even if you did live somewhere/in some time period where you could get married, its likely that she would just fuck behind your back and getting sex from her would be like pulling teeth.

Only redpill cucks hate themselves.

cope. Foids have always been degenerate sluts through out history. There are tones of accounts of foids fucking behind their husbands backs and them wanting to runaway with some Chad to the country side. Even if you did live somewhere/in some time period where you could get married, its likely that she would just fuck behind your back and getting sex from her would be like pulling teeth.

But men have also been degenerates throughout history. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF WISE LEGISLATION. It should disincentivize both sexes from living out their depraved, Darwinistic fantasies.

Currently, our legislation allows women to live out their fantasy for no reason other than that most people simply cannot see the situation for what it is.

Last edited:
Take a look at my medieval Blackpill thread, we've always been ugly

Cope. I have prey eyes. Neutral canthal tilt. Recessed chin. Underdeveloped jaw, causing a shit tier front profile. Nonexistent zygos. Unprominent brow ridge. Pencil neck. Cheek fat that will not go away no matter my weight. Long midface. Philtrum of death. Asymmetric facial harmony. Started norwooding at 14.

is it really just our laws? im honestly not sure even if women didnt have rights we would have a chance
you've been saying this yourself, people always want someone to bully over to make themselves feel better
why would it be any different?

Cope. I have prey eyes. Neutral canthal tilt. Recessed chin. Underdeveloped jaw, causing a shit tier front profile. Nonexistent zygos. Unprominent brow ridge. Pencil neck. Cheek fat that will not go away no matter my weight. Long midface. Philtrum of death. Asymmetric facial harmony. Started norwooding at 14.

So you're a 1/10? Well you'd be fucking your looksmatch right now if women never were given the right to vote.
is it really just our laws? im honestly not sure even if women didnt have rights we would have a chance
you've been saying this yourself, people always want someone to bully over to make themselves feel better
why would it be any different?

Because laws force things to be different. That's just what laws do. Laws are everything.

So you're a 1/10? Well you'd be fucking your looksmatch right now if women never were given the right to vote.

I'd give myself a 1.5-2 psl rating. Maybe on your second point.

Because laws force things to be different. That's just what laws do. Laws are everything.
He is a 4/10

Take a look at my medieval Blackpill thread, we've always been ugly

Yes but you and others here are missing my point entirely. It shouldn't matter that we're ugly.

Believing that it should matter is the same as believing that it should matter that we want harems of foids. Civilized society deems that a "lol male fantasy" (as it should) and women wanting to fuck only non-ugly men should also be seen as a "lol female fantasy" (but it's not, it's seen as normal).

Fantasies need not be fulfilled for society to function optimally. They in fact certainly can't be fulfilled since they're incompatible with necessary components of advancement such as raising smart and creative children and developing new and better technologies, etc.

That's the whole point of being enlightened and civilized, actually: to make compromises and to tame our natural, fucked up evolutionary drives.

Last edited:
Cope, but I agree on the "stop hating yourselves" part, because it's not our fault we were born ugly.

Yes but you and others here are missing my point entirely. It shouldn't matter that we're ugly.

Believing that it should matter is the same as believing that it should matter that we want harems of foids. Civilized society deems that a "lol male fantasy" (as it should) and women wanting to fuck only non-ugly men should also be seen as a "lol female fantasy" (but it's not, it's seen as normal). Fantasies need not be fulfilled for society to function optimally.

That's the whole point of being enlightened and civilized, actually: to make compromises and to tame our natural, fucked up evolutionary drives.
Interesting point

You did nothing wrong. You are plenty attractive for the women that have existed throughout history.

You aren't attractive enough for today's women, but that's because today's women are mutants engineered by western democracies that made the fatal error of granting them voting rights. As a consequence, womens' biological drives have been left completely unchecked by any form of legislation for many decades, and we're living in the hell that results from such untamed, unregulated sexual selection.

We're witnessing a female biological fantasy land; women only want and can get Chad because there's nothing preventing them from only wanting and getting Chad.

If the roles were reversed and we were in a male biological fantasy land, we can imagine how this would look: men would only want and could get harems and there'd nothing preventing them from only wanting and getting harems.

There's a middle ground here.

All humans should thrive and prosper, and since we don't choose whether we're born male or female, none of us should want to live in a society that unnecessarily benefits one sex at the expense of another.

It's not misogynistic to want to take away womens' rights, since there's an inherent asymmetry when it comes to sexual selection in humans. Women hold more power in the sexual marketplace and this must be offset by giving them less economic freedoms and less political rights. It's common sense. The founders and Enlightenment philosophers understood this.

Unfortunately, we've changed the laws that they so wisely put in place more than 200 years ago to prevent the nightmare we're now living.

High IQ post from a high IQcel. Even just 200 years ago, foids (especially low-class) either put up their legs for a man, incel-looking or not, or they were out on the street as beggars, dying from starvation and disease. Women are allowed to be cunts because men have grown into cucks and given them these rights they enjoy.

Remember, over 99% of human civilization had foids essentially enslaved so men would have the motivation to work and contribute to society. Only the last 60 years of a 10,000 year long history of civilization have foids had any semblance of "rights". Our state of existence is unnatural, and nature always wins in the end.

I fully expected people to be too low-IQ to understand this thread. But if only one person is smart enough to get it, that's good enough for me.
High IQ post from a high IQcel. Even just 200 years ago, foids (especially low-class) either put up their legs for a man, incel-looking or not, or they were out on the street as beggars, dying from starvation and disease. Women are allowed to be cunts because men have grown into cucks and given them these rights they enjoy.

Remember, over 99% of human civilization had foids essentially enslaved so men would have the motivation to work and contribute to society. Only the last 60 years of a 10,000 year long history of civilization have foids had any semblance of "rights". Our state of existence is unnatural, and nature always wins in the end.

Exactly.

I can hate both, dont worry