Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News STOP hating on education camps when 95% of people are social conditioning (In Retrospect to my earlier days)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
The illogical dumbass I was I made a stupid criticism. It's not that I made a critique therefore I'm stupid it's just the critique was stupid itself.

Now in retrospect I say yes, the statement is indeed true. I agree with it.

However, in one of my very recent threads I talked about the fact that someone unhinged is better to be controlled and lead on, made a slave etc. simply because they're unhinged.

This is partly the tragedy of women today, for me.

Women aren't led to education camps that tell them to man up. They choose all the morons who preach feminism and all that vibes and fucking princess and what I eat in a day videos, and the fucking baby videos. The fucking masculine females are all wrestlers, neo nazis and video game addicts who have a blood fetish.

Moron, no one cares what you eat in a day you fucking donkey, like who really cares?

Like for fuck's sake a woman is automatically famous just because she's a fucking doctor or nurse.

You guys know that footdocdana moron all of the other morons, of course they all are on tiktok.

A man wouldn't be famous for becoming a doctor today.

These morons get professions like docs and raise single children and attract thousands of bluepilled rich cucks and the rest is history. Money stolen child gone, looking for another chad and the guy dead broke rotting.

(Re-)education camps are largely failures.

People's personalities are largely genetic, and the remainder forms up to age 7, directed by parenting style.

Moreover, most beliefs and habits are acquired up to teenage years based on the environment (authorities, media, peer pressure etc.)

It's not really possible to "correct" someone past age 20, and only minimally past age 15. Mental development ceases in the early 20s for foids and age 25 for men.

If a foidlet is brought up as a sexually liberated entitlement princess by her parents, school, peer group, media etc. the damage is 80% done by age 8, 90% done by age 15 and 99.9% done by age 20.

Likewise, if a man is bullied and treated like garbage by his family and everyone around him up to age 8, he'll never develop a confident and outgoing personality. He may still develop some confidence and be able to act normally if the environment improves substantially from age 8 onward, but if he's 20 and all he knew is rejection, hatred, bullying, ostracism etc. his only hope is to become self-aware of his reality between ages 20-25. A 25 yo virgin-but-not incel is unlikely to ever realize he's stuck in the bluepill :bluepill:. Because his mental development is already finished.

Last edited:

People's personalities are largely genetic, and the remainder forms up to age 7, directed by parenting style.

Moreover, most beliefs and habits are acquired up to teenage years based on the environment (peer pressure etc.)

It's not really possible to "correct" someone past age 20, and only minimally past age 15.
who are you quoting by the way?

who are you quoting by the way?
I didn't quote.

But this is basic psychology / neurology.

Really common knowledge.

The % vary between studies, depending on what one considers to be part of the personality of belief system. (Religiosity is often considered personality, but joining a church or not is environmental)

I didn't quote.

But this is basic psychology / neurology.

Really common knowledge.

The % vary between studies, depending on what one considers to be part of the personality of belief system. (Religiosity is often considered personality, but joining a church or not is environmental)
This is BS you think the fuck are you talking about? :feelshaha:

Moreover, most beliefs and habits are acquired up to teenage years based on the environment (authorities, media, peer pressure etc.)

It's not really possible to "correct" someone past age 20, and only minimally past age 15. Mental development ceases in the early 20s for foids and age 25 for men.

If a foidlet is brought up as a sexually liberated entitlement princess by her parents, school, peer group, media etc. the damage is 80% done by age 8, 90% done by age 15 and 99.9% done by age 20.

Likewise, if a man is bullied and treated like garbage by his family and everyone around him up to age 8, he'll never develop a confident and outgoing personality. He may still develop some confidence and be able to act normally if the environment improves substantially from age 8 onward, but if he's 20 and all he knew is rejection, hatred, bullying, ostracism etc. his only hope is to become self-aware of his reality between ages 20-25. A 25 yo virgin-but-not incel is unlikely to ever realize he's stuck in the bluepill :bluepill:. Because his mental development is already finished.
Read the whole post especially check the 2nd thread that goes in depth into this online selection process EVEN THE BULLIED AND TREATED LIKE GARBAGE participate in.

Read the whole post especially check the 2nd thread that goes in depth into this online selection process EVEN THE BULLIED AND TREATED LIKE GARBAGE participate in.
A person who joins IT or .is already had serious issues at age 8 (bad childhood, bad family environment, discrimination, bullying etc.) which only got worse in the following years.

A person who has their life together doesn't just decide at age 25 to do online bullying or to vent their frustrations daily on an anonymous online forum for losers.

This is BS you think the fuck are you talking about? :feelshaha:
I assure you it's not. Just look up neuro-psychological development

I assure you it's not. Just look up neuro-psychological development
I will lol :feelskek:

Also, for the bullied and treated like trash people, they can just hop on social media choosing what they want. That's mainly the issue with women.

choosing what they want
The problem is "what they want".

A person who is bullied and had a shitty childhood has different wants from someone who grew up in a more healthy environment.

You have some control over what you do, but you don't control what you want.

If you've spent your childhood and teenage years getting brutal treatment, your wants will be shaped by that.

Last edited:
The problem is "what they want".

A person who is bullied and had a shitty childhood has different wants from someone who grew up in a more healthy environment.

You have some control over what you do, but you don't control what you want.

If you've spent your childhood and teenage years getting brutal treatment, your wants will be shaped by that.
Couldn't agree more

That's what I've seen so far too. I guess some psychedelics can help with temporarily increasing neuroplasticity, but it's a gamble.

I think it's not as simple as that because being bluepilled is not only dependent on one's personality. Someone can be bluepilled but just need a push towards the truth. Some are just beyond salvation, though.

Someone can be bluepilled but just need a push towards the truth.
There's a personality parameter called "truth-preference" which how much a person values the truth vs. sweet talk.

Some men have a naturally high truth-preference, they are naturally curious to get to the bottom of things. Even if they are bluepilled by society, they tend to investigate what is behind their own beliefs.

Normies tend to have low truth-preference. They are more likely to be satisfied with the social consensus on any subject than go looking for potentially better alternative explanations.

Foids have zero truth preference. They often use the expression "my truth" to refer to their own feelings. They outsource all their thinking to the hive-mind, and can't believe an unpleasant fact in place of a pleasant platitude. Foids are dominated by tingles.

There's a personality parameter called "truth-preference" which how much a person values the truth vs. sweet talk.

Some men have a naturally high truth-preference, they are naturally curious to get to the bottom of things. Even if they are bluepilled by society, they tend to investigate what is behind their own beliefs.

Normies tend to have low truth-preference. They are more likely to be satisfied with the social consensus on any subject than go looking for potentially better alternative explanations.

Foids have zero truth preference. They often use the expression "my truth" to refer to their own feelings. They outsource all their thinking to the hive-mind, and can't believe an unpleasant fact in place of a pleasant platitude. Foids are dominated by tingles.
Yeah, it really is your genes or it's just natural to be a chosen one and be curious to see what's behind our mainstream beliefs. Instead of just confirming.

Makes me feel superior to normies in so.e way. They are only a few of us that change the world.

Makes me feel superior to normies in so.e way. They are only a few of us that change the world.
Normies hive-mind is pathetic. They act like cattle.

Normies hive-mind is pathetic. They act like cattle.
Exactly. They are so easy to manipulate. They come in handy if your good looking and borderline NT. You can understand them like an animal and maneuver around them. Get them to do stuff for you and use them to open you up to more networks and connections of different people that will help you in careermaxxing. I plan to do this sometimes if my ascension plans go well.

Exactly. They are so easy to manipulate. They come in handy if your good looking and borderline NT. You can understand them like an animal and maneuver around them. Get them to do stuff for you and use them to open you up to more networks and connections of different people that will help you in careermaxxing. I plan to do this sometimes if my ascension plans go well.
Study NLP and hypnotic suggestion.

I now completely understand what you're talking about thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back