Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop Gold Digger shaming

Hang all sluts

You give them an inch, and they took a fucking mile. This is what happens when whores are in power and don't face any consequences for there words or actions. I'd slap the shit out of a whore if she even dared to say something like this.

Looks like the only thing that'll satisfy a foid is the enslavement of men.

she's not representative of all wahmen inkwell :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

(except that 200k people (probably foids) have watched this shit)

Not long ago whores were not representative of all women too. Nowadays we have instagram and onlyfans, and you are basically bound to run into a real whore at some point. Soon being some kind of cuck or sugar daddy will become inevitable for most men.

Last edited:
You give them an inch, and they took a fucking mile. This is what happens when whores are in power and don't face any consequences for there words or actions. I'd slap the shit out of a whore if she even dared to say something like this.
she's not representative of all wahmen inkwell :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

(except that 200k people (probably foids) have watched this shit)

Not long ago whores were not representative of all women too. Nowadays we have instagram and onlyfans, and you are basically bound to run into a real whore at some point. Soon being some kind of cuck or suggar dady will become inevitable for most men.
Both of you are Giga based and correct.

No consequences = women taking and taking and taking and taking until there's nothing left.

Giving womens rights was basically mens way of saying i have no respect for myself.

When i saw the like and dislike ration my cortisol rose but then i scrolled down the comments and saw it was mostly based.

Based asf 1

But then of course you have cucks like these.

PFtu

When i saw the like and dislike ration my cortisol rose but then i scrolled down the comments and saw it was mostly based.

View attachment 382419

But then of course you have cucks like these.

View attachment 382420
Its always men who need to "man up" Or perform their traditional gender role and hold up their end of the bargin.

But the second you make any implication toward a female improving herself and fulfilling her roles YOU are the one who needs to "man up" and get on a womans level.

This guy starts projecting and saying men play the victim. Are you fucking kidding me? Has he been living under a rock for the past century? I really hope he dies. Comments like this make me want to fucking go ape.

4619213 9174685671 E38

Its always men who need to "man up" Or perform their traditional gender role and hold up their end of the bargin.

But the second you make any implication toward a female improving herself and fulfilling her roles YOU are the one who needs to "man up" and get on a womans level.

This guy starts projecting and saying men play the victim. Are you fucking kidding me? Has he been living under a rock for the past century? I really hope he dies. Comments like this make me want to fucking go ape.

View attachment 382421

Mangainas.. Mangainas everywhere.

Animal%2Bgif%2B00442.gif