Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Stop giving ITcucks attention

CheatHydra

CheatHydra

Greycel
I know its a bit ironic since im giving them attention now but holy shit there needs to be a rule to ban anyone who mentions IT in any way. Since when the fuck do we give a shit about what normies have to say?

Hell by giving attention to the shit they are saying you are giving them exactly what they want, a reaction. Those fucks love bullying people who think are below them and had everything served to them on a silver platter.

Any trauma they say they have is a blatant lie in a attempt to bully us. Most of them are saying they are sex havers anyway so having trauma doesn't make any sense?????

Stop giving cucked normies attention, make a rule that bans any mention of IT from this point on and piss on their graves.

Last edited:
Screenshotted and posted to IT

I love baiting IncelTears.

You mean leaving fat retards and ugly fucks without rent free?? Unthinkable
Jfl at their low lifes imagine getting triggered by my existence

it's embarrassing how they live rent free in all of your heads.

idk if any of my content ever made it to that sub, but i would take it as a badge of honor.

I love baiting IncelTears.
Thing is, the more reactions you give to their shit the more leverage you give them to bully us. Remember those cucks see bullying mentally ill people as entertainment and bullies love attention so dont give them any.

You guys even read their posts? I never cared about them anyways I just insult them on here and move on
Unfortunately many incels in here do and then make posts crying about it. I will admit im kinda doing the same here but its in hopes of putting an end to this bullshit.

it's embarrassing how they live rent free in all of your heads.

idk if any of my content ever made it to that sub, but i would take it as a badge of honor.
Not every incel sees it like that. I think a good number of incels genuinely get triggered by the shit that is posted on IT and then they make posts bitching about it and then IT uses THAT post to make them even more angry and the cycle continues.

Its just so fucking annoying, why even bother reading their shit if it fucks you up mentally that much?