Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

STOP fucking using the term "femcel." They do NOT exist

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★★
I work in finance for the government. I live a mid size Texas town with an above average obesity rate. Most of the ppl at my work place are blk and hispanic women. Almost all of them are obese. Virtually all of them are overweight or obese. They are the fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth. Some of them can barely walk they are so fucking fat. They struggle to walk, breathe and likely wipe their own ass, because they are so fat.

Yet they ALL have boyfriends or husbands. Not Chad , mind you, most of them are with other obese Mexican people , but all of them have someone. Some (though far from the majority) even have average looking non-overweight partners. I saw about 3 obese pigs with non-overweight or obese boyfriends . 2 of their boyfriends are black and 1 is with an average weight hispanic man.

If the worlds FATTEST and perhaps ugliest females on planet earth can find someone, ANYONE can.

Last edited:
Leave it to blacks to be normal weight and chase after whales.

Leave it to blacks to be normal weight and chase after whales.
I keep hearing about this BBC stuff and virtually every single black man I see is with a 3/10 black lady or with an obese woman.

BBC sounds like kike propaganda more than anything.

I keep hearing about this BBC stuff and virtually every single black man I see is with a 3/10 black lady or with an obese woman.

BBC sounds like kike propaganda more than anything.
I’m at a point where I legit believe many black dudes will reject a regular woman for an obese one and justify it by saying “that ass though”

I did some research on this to see if BBC was legit or mostly Jew propaganda.
Heres what I found:
-Blacks and non-whites more likely to be single according to Pew (source)
- Here is proof that non-white men are more likely to be single (source) and (source)
-White men are also preferred according to online dating stats. . (source)

Seems to me that "BBC" mostly Jew propaganda. noticed that just about everytime I see a black with someone, its usually an obese woman.

I did some research on this to see if BBC was legit or mostly Jew propaganda.
Heres what I found:
-Blacks and non-whites more likely to be single according to Pew (source)
- Here is proof that non-white men are more likely to be single (source) and (source)
-White men are also preferred according to online dating stats. . (source)

Seems to me that "BBC" mostly Jew propaganda. noticed that just about everytime I see a black with someone, its usually an obese woman.
Nice mang, you should make a thread about it and anger some whitecels.

You mean make whitecels happy?
They want to believe it’s harder for them and blacks and other ethnics can’t be incel. It would anger them to know they have a leg up from ethnicels.

I work in finance for the government. I live a mid size Texas town with an above average obesity rate. Most of the ppl at my work place are blk and hispanic women. Almost all of them are obese. Virtually all of them are overweight or obese. They are the fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth. Some of them can barely walk they are so fucking fat. They struggle to walk, breathe and likely wipe their own ass, because they are so fat.

Yet they ALL have boyfriends or husbands. Not Chad , mind you, most of them are with other obese Mexican people , but all of them have someone. Some (though far from the majority) even have average looking non-overweight partners. I saw about 3 obese pigs with non-overweight or obese boyfriends . 2 of their boyfriends are black and 1 is with an average weight hispanic man.

If the worlds FATTEST and perhaps ugliest females on planet earth can find someone, ANYONE can.
Technically they do, because the incel condition is not acceptable material for procreation. Thus it leaves them alone.

We have to seperate opressive coercion that you can deliver through power from actual attractivness. If you cannot find a foid by your alone appearance and wit, then it means you're an incel. You are not worth it, you are an example of a batch that has no right to appear in the future, that is unwanted.

Hell. If I was a dictator I could get a foid. Some would come to me. That however doesn't say I'm worthy of spreading my genes; its a sign of respect towards societal authority. Its a social ritual not a biological imperative that is behind the action.

They want to believe it’s harder for them and blacks and other ethnics can’t be incel. It would anger them to know they have a leg up from ethnicels.
I think almost everyone thinks that whites (on average) are more attractive- both for men and women. I mean walk the streets of Finland, Norway, Germany, Vermont USA, Ireland and then walk the streets of India, Pakistan, Mexico, Nigeria. Clearly, whites are more attractive and much taller on average. Even most non-whites would agree.

I think almost everyone thinks that whites (on average) are more attractive- both for men and women. I mean walk the streets of Finland, Norway, Germany, Vermont USA, Ireland and then walk the streets of India, Pakistan, Mexico, Nigeria. Clearly, whites are more attractive and much taller on average. Even most non-whites would agree.
There is no universal law of attractiveness. What you are describing is that whites are more attractive according to Western ideals created by themselves.

Even this foid could get a normie man

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-170657_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-170657_Chrome.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 18
There is no universal law of attractiveness. What you are describing is that whites are more attractive according to Western ideals created by themselves.
Hahahaha he said the thing.
This is how fat women cope with being fat and disgusting.
"If only this white supremo patriarchy wasn't spreading propaganda of big titty big ass blondes I would be the Stacey"
Shut the fuck up you faggot SJW.

"If only this white supremo patriarchy wasn't spreading propaganda of big titty big ass blondes I would be the Stacey"
What are you talking about man? Grow up.

What are you talking about man? Grow up.
I'm sorry but that was a really reddit fat woman meets Tariq Nasheed talking point.
You can't honestly believe that stuff.

I'm sorry but that was a really reddit fat woman meets Tariq Nasheed talking point.
You can't honestly believe that stuff.
Yea I believe whites aren’t attractive by default. If you’re truly blackpilled you will see what I mean.

Even this foid could get a normie man
Actually, she looks a lot better than the obese ladies I see at work. That said, most of them have other obese husbands/boyfriends

Like 99% of the worlds population would agree that people in Finland, Norway, Germany, Vermont USA, Ireland are more attractive than people India, Pakistan, Mexico and Nigeria on average. That they are about 6 inches taller as well.

The other 1% are western libtards( mostly Western Europeans and American) who are trying to be politically correct.

Last edited:
Like 99% of the worlds population would agree that people in Finland, Norway, Germany, Vermont USA, Ireland are more attractive than people India, Pakistan, Mexico and Nigeria on average. That they are about 6 inches taller as well.

The other 1% are western libtards( mostly Western Europeans and American) who are trying to be politically correct.
You pull that out your ass?

Id argue a femcel can exist I mean there are foids who've been in comas from before puberty but outside of that yeah it's impossible.

Id argue a femcel can exist I mean there are foids who've been in comas from before puberty but outside of that yeah it's impossible.
Fecel adults don't exist. I guess if a foid is REALLY ugly (like morbidly obese) they may not be able to find someone in school, but once they have access to online dating/dating apps, femcels are impossible.

I’m at a point where I legit believe many black dudes will reject a regular woman for an obese one and justify it by saying “that ass though”
They probably take the best they can get-but most of the time they can only get obese women. Could be different in Europe though.

Dnr i will rape femcels

There are hardly any big titty big ass blonde naturally, it's plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back