Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop fucking being friends with chad or normies

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★
i’m sorry but if you’re friends with fucking chad or normie then ur likely a LTN. How tf do you even manage to be around them. For me those people were too embarrassed to be around me. Why the fuck would you even be around them. I never felt comfortable with them and you guys will just get cucked being around them.

People will ask them why they even speak to you. I had like 2 normie acquaintances but one of them pitied me and barely spoke while the other one pretended to be nice to me but hated me in reality. I never even had friends. Only had acquaintances and guess what? They were all fucking incels.

Although most were hard to speak too It was better being around them. We all got picked on together meanwhile you people who r friends with chad and normie r getting picked on and it’s just you meanwhile ur friendly neighborhood chad/normie laughs at you with the bullies. Stop trusting those retards they don’t like you

Last edited:
If youre ugly, you cant have “friends” only people people who use you for their gain.

I wouldn't be able to anyway

If youre ugly, you cant have “friends” only people people who use you for their gain.
They will only bring you along if you’re fun to pick on or someone to use for homework or if you begged desperately and they really pitied you but majority of them have no sympathy for incels so it will never really happen.
I wouldn't be able to anyway
That’s just how it is forTrucels
They avoid me so
Same for me. They mostly try to keep distance and ignore me. Some people on here think they can ascend by trying to be friends with normies and chads cuz they think they’ll meet more people but it ain’t true. No one wants to be friends with us and those chads/normies have better people to be with instead of some incel

They avoid me so
Dude, even the rejects won't be seen hanging around me. One of my "friends"(a MTN but still somewhat of a loser) got embarrassed when he wore the same shirt as me accidentally one day. Fuck everyone.

Dude, even the rejects won't be seen hanging around me. One of my "friends"(a MTN but still somewhat of a loser) got embarrassed when he wore the same shirt as me accidentally one day. Fuck everyone.
Some incels did this to me too. Theyre too worried that there social status will be ruined being around us when it’s already fucked anyways. They’re incels in denial who can’t accept that it’s fucking over. A lot of people are afraid of us lowering there status especially chads/normies

They will only bring you along if you’re fun to pick on or someone to use for homework or if you begged desperately and they really pitied you but majority of them have no sympathy for incels so it will never really happen.

That’s just how it is forTrucels

Same for me. They mostly try to keep distance and ignore me. Some people on here think they can ascend by trying to be friends with normies and chads cuz they think they’ll meet more people but it ain’t true. No one wants to be friends with us and those chads/normies have better people to be with instead of some incel
Yep

One of the worst mistakes I ever did was stop being friends with Chads and Normies.
Hold those friendships tight, they're the closest thing to being "normal" you will ever experience, and letting that go will just draw you further down into despair and loneliness.

Brutal. My "friends" would only talk to me when it was just me and them (one on one not a whole group setting) and whenever someone else came along, they all forgot that I even existed. They don't want to be seen around us because that could hurt their social status.

Even if you try to hang with normies or chads It’ll be humiliating. I tried to tag along with my acquitance who hated me behind my back and i just followed his friend group and the whole time i was just there not saying shit and was excluded off the photo.
One of the worst mistakes I ever did was stop being friends with Chads and Normies.
Hold those friendships tight, they're the closest thing to being "normal" you will ever experience, and letting that go will just draw you further down into despair and loneliness.
I never even got to be friends with one. Majority of people in this thread don’t either. Idk how you managed to do it tho. I used to have a chad friend in elementary but that was back in my ltn days. Either way they’re most likely having group chats without you and making invites without you too. Just cuz they’re nice to you or hang out with you doesn’t mean much

stop being friends with anyone . period
instead be cordial to those whom you think can potentially come in handy right now or in the future and INGORE everyone else's existence

^these are the words i have been living by and they havent failed me yet
whats even the point of friendship anyways .

Nothing more depressing then seeing that split second change in eyes and face when talking to you vs normies, saw it in school growing up, saw it in every workplace, back in my schooldays I had one "Jesus christ" guy who looked like him and hell acted like him too, he'd act buddy buddy with me but when the cooler people were around I was invisible, it's easy to conflate kindness with niceness and tolerance for friendliness but when the supposed "real friendly cool humble blablabla" guy completely ignores you that should be a clue, you're a sub5 baby.

would you consider yourself an extrovert ?
i am a homebody and an introvert so i genuinely do not see the point in socializing at any level

Brutal. My "friends" would only talk to me when it was just me and them (one on one not a whole group setting) and whenever someone else came along, they all forgot that I even existed. They don't want to be seen around us because that could hurt their social status.
Exactly you’re just some 5th option or whatever. They aren’t friends tho stop calling it that. They’re just an acquaintance. Friends are people you hang with after school/work and talk too a lot outside of those places. Those guys only speak to you cuz they had no one else.They probably dreaded every convo with you but they most likely didn’t hate you probably just dislike a bit and felt like talking to someone for attention.
If ur ugly borderline autistic but no diagnosis, you literally cant have a job:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Once you get a job you get picked on as well
stop being friends with anyone . period
instead be cordial to those whom you think can potentially come in handy right now or in the future and INGORE everyone else's existence

^these are the words i have been living by and they havent failed me yet
whats even the point of friendship anyways .
I’m starting to get to the point where i don’t bother trying anymore Anytime i did no one else was interested. It’s terrible that no one will ever be by our side tho
Nothing more depressing then seeing that split second change in eyes and face when talking to you vs normies, saw it in school growing up, saw it in every workplace, back in my schooldays I had one "Jesus christ" guy who looked like him and hell acted like him too, he'd act buddy buddy with me but when the cooler people were around I was invisible, it's easy to conflate kindness with niceness and tolerance for friendliness but when the supposed "real friendly cool humble blablabla" guy completely ignores you that should be a clue, you're a sub5 baby.
I hate how normies love to manipulate people with niceness when in reality they actually hate us and talk shit behind our back and the issue is we won’t always know if they’re talking shit. Best way to find out tho is if you ask for there socials or number and then text them and see if they are interested in a convo outside of work or school

Even if you try to hang with normies or chads It’ll be humiliating. I tried to tag along with my acquitance who hated me behind my back and i just followed his friend group and the whole time i was just there not saying shit and was excluded off the photo.
Yeah, I would walk up to a friend group at lunch and hang out with them. They rarely said anything to me and never made an attempt at starting a genuine conversation with me. I peeked at one of their phone screens and found out that they had a group chat without me

Once you get a job you get picked on as well
just rn my parents have no job and i might end a hobo, id rather be hobo than fucking dealing with social normie chad apes everyday.

I don't even get how supposed subhumans can have friends, like others have already mentioned most normfags react to me like im an alien/ or have something wrong with me, just by my mere existence

I have normie gaming "friends" because otherwise I'd have no-one to play multiplayer games with. Only have 1 incel friend who also plays games I play. Used to have 2 but 1 of those sperged when I pointed out something about his video game business plan that got him really upset and he ditched me. I used to have normie IRL "friends" but I hated to spend time with them.

Yeah, I would walk up to a friend group at lunch and hang out with them. They rarely said anything to me and never made an attempt at starting a genuine conversation with me. I peeked at one of their phone screens and found out that they had a group chat without me
It’s so confusing with what normies want. If you don’t talk then they’ll wonder why you’re quiet but if you do talk then you’re annoying. Makes no sense tbh. Even when u try to not talk to them they’ll try to talk to you too just for the fun of it
just rn my parents have no job and i might end a hobo, id rather be hobo than fucking dealing with social normie chad apes everyday.
You can always find remote jobs
I don't even get how supposed subhumans can have friends, like others have already mentioned most normfags react to me like im an alien/ or have something wrong with me, just by my mere existence
Exactly idk how these guys are doing it No one wants to even be around us
I have normie gaming "friends" because otherwise I'd have no-one to play multiplayer games with. Only have 1 incel friend who also plays games I play. Used to have 2 but 1 of those sperged when I pointed out something about his video game business plan that got him really upset and he ditched me. I used to have normie IRL "friends" but I hated to spend time with them.
Its hard to be friends with anyone even spergs. I tried myself and it was hard as fuck cuz they didn’t really want to talk

would you consider yourself an extrovert ?
i am a homebody and an introvert so i genuinely do not see the point in socializing at any level
No, I'm an introvert but being accepted into a group is the best feeling ever.

i’m sorry but if you’re friends with fucking chad or normie then ur likely a LTN. How tf do you even manage to be around them. For me those people were too embarrassed to be around me. Why the fuck would you even be around them. I never felt comfortable with them and you guys will just get cucked being around them.

People will ask them why they even speak to you. I had like 2 normie acquaintances but one of them pitied me and barely spoke while the other one pretended to be nice to me but hated me in reality. I never even had friends. Only had acquaintances and guess what? They were all fucking incels.

Although most were hard to speak too It was better being around them. We all got picked on together meanwhile you people who r friends with chad and normie r getting picked on and it’s just you meanwhile ur friendly neighborhood chad/normie laughs at you with the bullies. Stop trusting those retards they don’t like you
I don't have any friends

like what? programming? And get pain 100 eur a month because the currys also get jobs like that?
There’s other remote jobs too idk what they are or just get a job that barely makes you work or gives you ur own office room

There’s other remote jobs too idk what they are or just get a job that barely makes you work or gives you ur own office room
Nigga no. They DONT accept borderline autist ugly incels, because if you arent diagnosed they dont have to legally hire you. Nobody wants a incel autist in their job. They will never let me work

Nigga no. They DONT accept borderline autist ugly incels, because if you arent diagnosed they dont have to legally hire you. Nobody wants a incel autist in their job. They will never let me work
Get vocational rehab bro They help a lot atleast for me

normies and chads are not your friend

My normie "friends" made plans right in front of me and didn't invite me.

naw they are useful, one they did help me especially in my failed normie days. second blackpill is too brutal to be taken alone, especially once you have accepted it.

only reason i didn't rope in the past 2 yrs was cause of my good friend.

Nah I'm tired of having to pretend like I give a flying fuck about soccer or whatever else normies are into.

Truth is I was never one of them

I would never be friend with someone who mogs me into oblivion