Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Stop farting in my face, you're giving me Covid

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Some UK Government ministers have privately expressed concerns that coronavirus could be spread through farting, it is claimed.

Ministers have privately pointed to evidence that suggests Covid-19 could be spread when an infected person breaks wind in a confined space, such as a toilet, it is reported.

Eating a whole pizza and chicken wings right now, going to go and let some big ones loose in the women's section at the drugstore.

Step 1: eat a fuckton of beans.
Step 2: faERt around everyone.
Step 3: Profit.

Oh, noooooo!

We suspect you might have Covid19 that came from and originated inside China, we now need to open a swab test kit to make sure you don't have it.

Where was the test kit manufactured at? China of course. [Does not compute] :dafuckfeels::feelsthink:

63f

Some UK Government ministers have privately expressed concerns that coronavirus could be spread through farting, it is claimed.

Ministers have privately pointed to evidence that suggests Covid-19 could be spread when an infected person breaks wind in a confined space, such as a toilet, it is reported.

Eating a whole pizza and chicken wings right now, going to go and let some big ones loose in the women's section at the drugstore.
Elevator fart 9f584

based biological warfare

cya in the Hague
Unvaccinated summer camp be like........:dafuckfeels:

"Papers, please."

ElasticOptimalChafer size restricted

Last edited:
If the government thinks I'm gonna wear an N95 mask on my butt to stop my farts from spreading covid then they got another thing coming.

If the government thinks I'm gonna wear an N95 mask on my butt to stop my farts from spreading covid then they got another thing coming.
You just know the soy extremists will all be for everyone being forced to wear covid diapers.

You just know the soy extremists will all be for everyone being forced to wear covid diapers.

View attachment 476489
Those soy extremists are going to become the eyes, ears, and snitches for the state pretty soon where mass surveillance ends for the unvaccinated when the state finally decides to start forcibly rounding up the unvaccinated or general political dissidents, just watch overtime. I would advise everybody here to start looking over their own shoulder periodically, the time is coming fast. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back