Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop Eating Fast Food, Heavily Processed Food, Pills, and Supplements

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Hidden soy. The stuff isn't just a meme, it really is as bad as it sounds. You're welcome.

what's wrong with supplements

Tired of these no detail posts

Soy being bad is a meme.

https://www.pccmarkets.com/healthy-eating/tips-guides/choosing-healthy-soy-foods/
Screen Shot 2018 12 03 at 115708 PM

what's wrong with supplements
Lots of them have hidden soy. Check the ingredients carefully.
Tired of these no detail posts
Sorry man. I try not to be a low effort poster in general but posting scientific studies and the like is not my thing.
Vegan propaganda. But hey you gotta listen to your senses first and foremost anyway. Maybe it's better for some worse for others.

Vegan propaganda. But hey you gotta listen to your senses first and foremost anyway. Maybe it's better for some worse for others.
I've been eating it for years as one of my main sources of protein with nuts, beans, and seeds. When I worked out I was able to do 25 complete pull ups. Guys I see who eat meat all the time and tell me they stay away from soy can't even do one complete pull up.

I've been eating it for years as one of my main sources of protein with nuts, beans, and seeds. When I worked out I was able to do 25 complete pull ups. Guys I see who eat meat all the time and tell me they stay away from soy can't even do one complete pull up.
If I'm not mistaken you're black right? Descendants of Africans typically do better on plant based diets in general because they evolved on tropical fruits and sweet potatoes and such, so would make sense. Also blood type may or may not be an influence. Still suspect of soy in general though.

If I'm not mistaken you're black right? Descendants of Africans typically do better on plant based diets in general because they evolved on tropical fruits and sweet potatoes and such, so would make sense. Also blood type may or may not be an influence. Still suspect of soy in general though.
I'm arab, the most blood thirsty barbarians there are, and my blood type is O+.

I'm arab, the most blood thirsty barbarians there are, and my blood type is O+.
I see. I would therefore stand corrected. Also I'm gonna go ahead and recommend switching to pea protein if you haven't previously to see if a difference is made in any way at all, mood wise aka hormonally, etc.

I see. I would therefore stand corrected. Also I'm gonna go ahead and recommend switching to pea protein if you haven't previously to see if a difference is made in any way at all, mood wise aka hormonally, etc.
I have a kilogram of pea protein I haven't finished yet because it tasted bad. But maybe I'll give it another try if it hasn't expired. I feel good health wise on my current diet though, my blood test results and blood pressure are also all in range.

Last edited:
I have a kilogram of pea protein I haven't finished yet because it tasted bad. But maybe I'll give it another try if it hasn't expired. I feel good health wise on my current diet though.
More power to you then, seriously. Health is not a cope. It's mandatory.

More power to you then, seriously. Health is not a cope. It's mandatory.
The least we can do is eat healthy, it takes the least amount of effort, all you need is extra preparation time.

Never ate fast food in my life.never

yeah soy is in most things now because it's a cheap garbage product, avoid it at all cost

I don't like those things anyway