Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Stop deluluing women will really love you if you become rich

Antinatalisticist

Antinatalisticist

Greycel
I really can't endure there being too many retards deceived into the suasion that no matter how ugly, short, of low EQ(social ability), skinny/fatty, etc. you are, as long as you become rich, women will drool for you, and Tiktok, Ytb, FB, etc., all of them are preaching such a retarded viewpoint.

The fact is that even if you are of like 9-digitted figure, if you are just rich, women will only treat you as a walking ATM, and don't spite them for leeching your money, because you are only rich. What woman will get really sexually aroused by you?

I am not negating the indispensibility of richness. Of course this can make your SMV escalate, but don't delulu you can 'slay' like them chads do, ntm richness is not so easy to attain.

You also gotta know how to flirt, be humorous(not in some retarded ways like talking frivolously about how inferior niggers were for the sake of humor), improve your piggy body(at least don't make it so bad to the extent that when you sit you can see a helluva body fat on your belly), make a good haircut, clean your facial skin, etc., and don't be so retarded that when you become rich you only know feasting your woman with pizzas hamburgers etc., namely those junky foods. At least you gotta know it's better to serve them with the western cuisines of high quality. If you are excellent at them even if you are not of 9-digitted figure at least women will not make fun out of the experience with you with her friends.

Some guys know this but unfortunately there must be the other guys who are still deluluing it.(And typically such men have 0 heterosexual experience... So sad)

Last edited:
I am not negating the indispensibility of richness. Of course this can make your SMV escalate, but don't delulu you can 'slay' like them chads do, ntm richness is not so easy to attain.
Genetic wealth >>>> monetary wealth
Women will only love your money, not you. They only love Chads.

Being rich increases your "man-to-marry" value, not your "man-to-get-fucked-by" value

Still they will love the lifestyle you give them and they know how expendable and replaceable they are. You can beat and fuck them, treat them like trash and they will stay. Once poor foids experience riches no way in hell she would give it up. Only cucks like Bezos get treated the way he does, he must be retarded, no way having so much money not to blackpill you.

I really can't endure there being too many retards deceived into the suasion that no matter how ugly, short, of low EQ(social ability), skinny/fatty, etc. you are, as long as you become rich, women will drool for you, and Tiktok, Ytb, FB, etc., all of them are preaching such a retarded viewpoint.
Stopped reading.
Being rich gets you women. End of story.
They might not love you for who you are, bla bla bla whatever, you're rich, the women stay and suck your cock, that's it, it's good.

Still they will love the lifestyle you give them and they know how expendable and replaceable they are. You can beat and fuck them, treat them like trash and they will stay. Once poor foids experience riches no way in hell she would give it up. Only cucks like Bezos get treated the way he does, he must be retarded, no way having so much money not to blackpill you.

Stopped reading.
Being rich gets you women. End of story.
They might not love you for who you are, bla bla bla whatever, you're rich, the women stay and suck your cock, that's it, it's good.

Moneymaxing gets you something, so there is merit to it.

Is it worth the time and effort into making those riches when your situation with women at best is it's just your turn? She's fucking genetically superior guys when she can. And you can't stop making money and spending it on her for a second.

being really rich will help you, but we had plenty of bitcoin millionaries here who didn't do shit with women

Women dont even love chad for who he is but for his looks, the truth is we are all superficial, when you admit that, you stop hating women for being superficial and start seeing them for what they are (HOLES)

The only foids you'll get as a richfag are post-wall roasties who've been ran through by dozens of guys. Whoever is deluding themselves that they can keep a prime hole to stay or love you with money alone is just coping. Even if they do, they'll just use you and take half of your resources once they leave (and no, I've seen men get fucked by the court system and forced to pay alimony without being legally married, so you aren't safe from that either).

Being rich only makes you a target for roasties to settle down with you once they've decided they've gotten enough chad dick, nothing more. It's just being a betabuxx.
Women dont even love chad for who he is but for his looks, the truth is we are all superficial, when you admit that, you stop hating women for being superficial and start seeing them for what they are (HOLES)
But even then, it will just be starfish sex if you manage to get them into bed. And it won't be as frequent as it would be with chad. Nothing can buy genuine attraction from the opposite gender.

greycel's first water