Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious stop crying faggots!

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
that's indeed a serious motherfucker essay.
listen to me brothers, almost all of us now know exactly who the enemies are. It has been such kind sad cool years we had together posting and all. but it is the time for us to take some serious fuck action.

yes.
you and him - the real celibates who suffered - know exactly what kind of action i'm talking about.

@ \Normie faggots, that's the moment where your time has come you shall now suffer. glory be to god the judge of all judges. the great of all the king of kings.
The time has come to stop crying online and doing what we needed to do.
~doomed 7

The stupid font and color you used fucks up my eyes I ain't reading that shit.

Man this post is hard to read if you're using classic dark(2019)

I hate dogs so fucking annoying man the always barking so loud, annoying and disgusting.
Based. Cats are a lot more like us. Mostly quiet, extremely dark thoughts of possibly mangling someone, recessed faces, small, doesn't like water (shower).

I like jumping on cats heads and stabbing them (in video game)
I actually do that to dogs everytime I see them, I just take out my knife and stab them till they stop barking (In read ded redemption)

that's indeed a serious motherfucker essay.
listen to me brothers, almost all of us now know exactly who the enemies are. It has been such kind sad cool years we had together posting and all. but it is the time for us to take some serious fuck action.

yes.
you and him - the real celibates who suffered - know exactly what kind of action i'm talking about.

I haven't cried since I was rotting in the basement alone after months of PTSD from the youth commune.

I actually do that to dogs everytime I see them, I just take out my knife and stab them till they stop barking (In read ded redemption)

Heh too messy and too much trouble, I just grab the shotgun and bang, there's my quiet night again, quick and easy. (In GTA)