Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stop coping with dark triad maxxing

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
JFL at all these social rejects who have never gotten anybody to do anything for them in their lives all of a sudden thinking they are master manipulators who are gonna trick some stupid foid into letting them use their stinky roast beef flaps. I mean what the fuck is this :redpill: scam? The only thing that matters is looks.

I don't think any of you have ever actually met a psychopath or really understand what they are. There was this high schooler psychopath in my town who escaped a psych ward because he got everybody to drink his cum so they kicked him out. This is shit you are born with. If you spent your high school years rotting, playing WoW and shitposting on 4chad instead of getting people to drink your cum, then it never even began for you dark triad maxxing. And don't even get started on self diagnosed online tests. If you really believe that, you're no better than the zodiac sign foids.

Last edited:
It mogs the "based" posts that just whine about "muh illegal rape" "kill chads" "Women should be treated like animals", those edgy incels are the worst

In some sense dark triad maxxing can be based

Obviously if you are a narc you are going to be more content with yourself

Dark triad also includes low inhib traits which are good

And being more machiavellian will help you in a career sense and make money

Thinking it will get you foids or going insane with it is braindead though

Stop posting what I don't like please. Seriously. Please stop posting what I don't like.

Edit: Ha, just noticed OP's avi. I am rewatching KLK right now. That is an incredibly based show.

JFL at all these social rejects who have never gotten anybody to do anything for them in their lives all of a sudden thinking they are master manipulators who are gonna trick some stupid foid into letting them use their stinky roast beef flaps. I mean what the fuck is this :redpill: scam? The only thing that matters is looks.

I don't think any of you have ever actually met a psychopath or really understand what they are. There was this high schooler psychopath in my town who escaped a psych ward because he got everybody to drink his cum so they kicked him out. This is shit you are born with. If you spent your high school years rotting, playing WoW and shitposting on 4chad instead of getting people to drink your cum, then it never even began for you dark triad maxxing. And don't even get started on self diagnosed online tests. If you really believe that, you're no better than the zodiac sign foids.
This.

Dark Triad is legit but only if you have the Violence or the Dominance/Power/Influence to back it up.

Otherwise you look like a pathetic wannabe poser, and foids will see through the cope

its very clear foids would rather chose a physcopath chad than a nice guy incel. foids aren't attracted to the narcissistic personality itself, just the good looking person behind it. intentionally being a piece of shit as an incel is dumb. being a simp / nice guy is even dumber. you have to be dark triad but not too much

foids aren't attracted to the narcissistic personality itself, just the good looking person behind it.
true. a lot of what people attribute to dark triad is actually just looks.

Good point. You're right in some ways. One of my stepdads was a diagnosed psychopath though so you're wrong to think some of us have never met one. Dude tried to murder my mom by strangling her and then resuscitated her. Mom had his sentence reduced to assault instead of attempted murder because she felt bad and he was back in 3 years beating her, destroying the house, stealing our shit for drugs and booze, etc.

You're probably right I'll never be dark triad like thag, I have a heart, but I had a Psychologist that thought I had ASPD and for good reason. Not all are charming, socially successful, or 100% lacking empathy. They often end up serial killers or school shooters. Just some food for thought

Being a POS is favourable in this World

In some sense dark triad maxxing can be based

Obviously if you are a narc you are going to be more content with yourself

Dark triad also includes low inhib traits which are good

And being more machiavellian will help you in a career sense and make money

Thinking it will get you foids or going insane with it is braindead though

dark triad ones that have success have the right oportunities given to them, like many say, "right place at the right time", while being on a safety net of events around them that let them indulge in their dark extrovert impulsions without getting punished for it while enjoying the pleasure it gives

You have nothing to lose as an ugly man

Drink cum? Is that what psychopaths do? Force people to drink their cum?