Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stop complaining life isn't fair

• Thread starter Deleted member 36508
  • Start date
the sigma grindset

"life is unfair but if you work smart, persevere and adapt you will succeed" Is the core of the bluepill.

Thugs play a game of high risk and high return: for every successful thug, there are 9 that got shot dead, stabbed, or arrested before they even turned 25.

You romanticize this thug life too much: you haven't lived near the projects and seen the struggle and desperation they have for every cent, every day there is a new shooting, the horrible smell, and police cars are always being called.

Escape your environment to somewhere better: some places are just too brutal to live in.

Why would my father risk everything to come to America and how about those Afghanis clinging onto the side of planes if not to escape the poverty of their home nations?
I never said to go full retard, nor that you must become a criminal. There are no blueprints: all you can do is play hard and take every little advantage and change that comes to you.

Plus forget what you know from movies and social propaganda: it's all bs.

So cringe. U read too much manga
That's what you have been programmed to think, when these things are spoken. They made it "not cool", but it's not really your thought... someone planted it in your head whitout you having the slightest clue.
Inspiring words, hope it helps some on here srs, but if it was possible for me to[UWSL] "make things happen" I wouldn't be in this position [in life in general - not just the lack of sex/relationships. [/UWSL]
Personally I don't expect any of you to change because of reading this or that, u're stubborn AF and you see these changes as a betraying of your whole self, core principles and values.

Plus I am not even trying to convince you. Just think about it, if you want, and then make your own choices.
"life is unfair but if you play hard, work smart, persevere and become a smart ruthless motherfucker, maybe and I said maybe you've got a change... but regardless of outcomes, you'll then be able to watch yourself in the mirror with honor pride and respect, which is the best thing you can have really"
fixed

Last edited:
You all misunderstood me. I was not redpilling you, and fuck the world, for all I care.

Point I was making is that growing soft and weak, will only make you feel more shitty. And eventually more depressed and desperate, till one can't take it anymore :feelsrope:

Nah, that's no way to live. But then again, it's your call...
How do you know that most people on here do nothing with their lives? Just because some brocel chose LDARing (and most of them still tried hard to fix their life I believe) doesn't mean that the entire forum is just a bunch of meak losers.

You can't imagine how much I tried looksmaxxing, gymcelling, surgerymaxxing and that all on top of me being very academically successful, getting shit ton of grants and being published in peer-reviewed scientific journals while still being in my bachelors. I'm by no means weak, It just so happens that everytime I speak to a foid she treats me like I'm gonna rape her (which is a bad thing only since I'm balding and have eye ptosis for starters). I've been told that I have tired voice, humiliated publicly in the same university for approaching a oneitis far away from the location of the uni(whom I now despise, and almost went ER on her if not the blackpill) and overall just IGNORED by normies, Chads and foids.

The problem is that even though I am at a disadvantage I STILL VEHEMENTLY TRIED HARD to get a gf. And a lot of trucels also did try. But that's not enough.

And all this effort for what? To get a moneysucking whore who will leave you as soon as a minor inconvenience arises or Chad enters her life magically? Who will disrespect your existence just because your bones aren't good enough. Even if hers are fucked up as well. Especially if hers are fucked up.

How do you know that most people on here do nothing with their lives? Just because some brocel chose LDARing (and most of them still tried hard to fix their life I believe) doesn't mean that the entire forum is just a bunch of meak losers.

You can't imagine how much I tried looksmaxxing, gymcelling, surgerymaxxing and that all on top of me being very academically successful, getting shit ton of grants and being published in peer-reviewed scientific journals while still being in my bachelors. I'm by no means weak, It just so happens that everytime I speak to a foid she treats me like I'm gonna rape her (which is a bad thing only since I'm balding and have eye ptosis for starters). I've been told that I have tired voice, humiliated publicly in the same university for approaching a oneitis far away from the location of the uni(whom I now despise, and almost went ER on her if not the blackpill) and overall just IGNORED by normies, Chads and foids.
Geez man, yeah u were given a shitty hand while others got it all perfect... so what? Way more people than you had it worse, some of which way way worse.

It's fucking pointless to ruminate on this, really. Either decide to live, or don't. Having these thoughts will only poison your mind and your whole chi/energy... which foids can instantly feel.

The problem is that even though I am at a disadvantage I STILL VEHEMENTLY TRIED HARD to get a gf. And a lot of trucels also did try. But that's not enough.
Look, sometimes a solution seems impossible, but then you find it years later. Some other times, u don't. Maybe your "problem" is just badly framed, maybe you just have to change some of your expectations...

The thing is: what the fuck do i know about your problems? They're your problems, your responsibility. Eventually you could hire help, but it's up to you.

Personally, I'd rather face my problems by being strong (both physically and mentally) and focused, willing and ready to face my demons and mistakes, than just pussying out and blaming the whole world for all the bad in my life

(note: the whole world might actually be to blame, being an evil scum and such, but just lazily pointing fingers and complaining, all the time, won't in any way help you)

Because it isn't, and will never be. It's human nature to exploit and torture each other: we are sadist, to the core.

So stop looking or asking for help, cause no one will help you to get ahead of them. It's up to you to make things happen. Act instead of thinking

If the rules aren't in your favor, then fuck the rules. Stop listening to the feminist BS society propaganda, to your BS parents, to your BS mom, to your BS teachers, to your BS therapists/shrinks, and make your own rules. Eliminate all your boundaries and inhibitions, make allies, and start making the world your bitch.

Small steps, but it's the will/mindset that counts. You must be relentless, fearless, willing to die and do anything in order to get what you want. No mercy, no piety, no prisoners, no rest, and no relax, cause life is a fucking war and u should treat it as such.
thank for the motivational pill

Yeah keep grinding, keep hustlin, and shoot for yo dreams
Being "social" doesn't mean that u have to eat shit from everyone continuously. And about being a thug... dude, all successful people are "thugs", they just do it legally or simply don't get caught

Maybe you can't change it, but sure af you can change yourself: you need to adapt to this harsh environment. And the only way to do that, is to become stronger

Might not be fair, might not be pretty, but who cares: you are doing it for yourself.

In the end I am not trying to convince any of you to do shit. If you're happy living like this, and can make it work, then good for you and by all means keep doingBut for me, personally, it doesn't work
Because it isn't, and will never be. It's human nature to exploit and torture each other: we are sadist, to the core.

So stop looking or asking for help, cause no one will help you to get ahead of them. It's up to you to make things happen. Act instead of thinking

If the rules aren't in your favor, then fuck the rules. Stop listening to the feminist BS society propaganda, to your BS parents, to your BS mom, to your BS teachers, to your BS therapists/shrinks, and make your own rules. Eliminate all your boundaries and inhibitions, make allies, and start making the world your bitch.

Small steps, but it's the will/mindset that counts. You must be relentless, fearless, willing to die and do anything in order to get what you want. No mercy, no piety, no prisoners, no rest, and no relax, cause life is a fucking war and u should treat it as such.

To be honest if you're born in the west, you have more opportunity than 90% of the world. Try to make the best of it.
If you are born at least 5'9 then sure:feelsjuice:. But 5'3 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: rope

Last edited:
Plus I am not even trying to convince you. Just think about it, if you want, and then make your own choices.
Look, sometimes a solution seems impossible, but then you find it years later. Some other times, u don't. Maybe your "problem" is just badly framed, maybe you just have to change some of your expectations
than just pussying out and blaming the whole world for all the bad in my life

(note: the whole world might actually be to blame, being an evil scum and such, but just lazily pointing fingers and complaining, all the time, won't in any way help you)
@Inn013c , very well said

It’s fair to foids and chads

>Stop complaining
>Eliminate all your boundaries and inhibitions, make allies, and start making the world your bitch
>it's the will/mindset that counts
>it's the will/mindset that counts. You must be relentless, fearless, willing to die and do anything in order to get what you want. No mercy, no piety, no prisoners, no rest, and no relax, cause life is a fucking war and u should treat it as such.

Wojak - Payday 2 Jacket Meme, Transparent Png

Blkpillpres-level of low intelligence.

Really motivational, cheers greynigg

Society could be fair if laws were changed

Op is clearly not blackpilled jfl. " keep hustling, shoot for you dreams":soy::soy:.

Having these thoughts will only poison your mind and your whole chi/energy... which foids can instantly feel.
Instant low IQ spotted:feelstastyman:. You’re obviously some MGTOW/Redpilled cuck.

Foids do not have magic chi detectors. Real life isn’t Dragon Ball Z.

When a foid says she gets “bad vibes” from you she just means you’re unnatractive. That is it. If you are good looking you cannot be creepy.

Look, sometimes a solution seems impossible, but then you find it years later. Some other times, u don't. Maybe your "problem" is just badly framed, maybe you just have to change some of your expectations...

The thing is: what the fuck do i know about your problems? They're your problems, your responsibility. Eventually you could hire help, but it's up to you.

Personally, I'd rather face my problems by being strong (both physically and mentally) and focused, willing and ready to face my demons and mistakes, than just pussying out and blaming the whole world for all the bad in my life
Jfl unbelievable. The reality is SOME PROBLEMS HAVE NO SOLUTIONS. “Working hard” or “Staying on your purpose” doesn’t mean shit.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

If you are a 5’2 bald ugly ethnic male it’s over for you. There is no working hard, there is no being ”mentally strong”, it’s over.

All you are doing is spouting platitudes that don’t help anybody.

T.Joined Aug 30, 2021