Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop complaining about your height, tall people are just more charismatic than manlets that's all (RICECELS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/potz42/a_bit_offtopic_but_the_real_reason_tall_guys_get/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Funniest comment:

Poor fucking ricecel lmao. Imagine seeing your sister dating a 6'3 white man (whitu conku onri) while you are 5'1 Phocel, even shorter than your sister. This guy will be the next ER, or will rope I guarantee it. I can't believe this user posted this unironically without thinking about it. r/selfawarewolves material.

Made me think about this:blackpill::blackpill:

That shit doesn't make sense. The faggot is bragging about his height, a manlet can't brag about his height that way unless he wants to be mocked. The IQ of that shithole is dropping at fast pace, if that's even possible.

That shit doesn't make sense. The faggot is bragging about his height, a manlet can't brag about his height that way unless he wants to be mocked. The IQ of that shithole is dropping at fast pace, if that's even possible.
''hands card'' : YES I AM 5'2. NO I DO NOT HAVE NAPOLEON SYNDROME, YES AIRPLANE SEATS ARE COMFORTABLE

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/potz42/a_bit_offtopic_but_the_real_reason_tall_guys_get/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Funniest comment:

View attachment 494363

Poor fucking ricecel lmao. Imagine seeing your sister dating a 6'3 white man (whitu conku onri) while you are 5'1 Phocel, even shorter than your sister. This guy will be the next ER, or will rope I guarantee it. I can't believe this user posted this unironically without thinking about it. r/selfawarewolves material.

Made me think about this:blackpill::blackpill:
View attachment 494365

"Why is my race dying" The story

:feelskek:

The gookcel deserves it. If he had any balls he would've given that cumskin the vietcong treatment :feelsdevil:

"the real reason why tall guys get dates" IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE TALL GODDAMMIT

what would the manlet to in that situation though? ,,yes I'm subhumanly short, no I'm not a garden's gnome, no I don't ask for assistance to reach things at the top shelf".

what would the manlet to in that situation though? ,,yes I'm subhumanly short, no I'm not a garden's gnome, no I don't ask for assistance to reach things at the top shelf".
"Yes I'm incel".

Exactly, women just ignore short/average height men. Like literally unless if you’re 5’0 or under it won’t be mentioned, and look at how bagel boss turned out. He’s made fun of and has been bullied all his life. Poor guy.

Exactly, women just ignore short/average height men. Like literally unless if you’re 5’0 or under it won’t be mentioned, and look at how bagel boss turned out. He’s made fun of and has been bullied all his life. Poor guy.
is this bagel guy still alive?

is this bagel guy still alive?
Yea, he went to the hospital for reasons I don’t know. I hope he’s doing well. I’ve been mocked for my height too and would like to give him a hug, I know his pain.

Yea, he went to the hospital for reasons I don’t know. I hope he’s doing well. I’ve been mocked for my height too and would like to give him a hug, I know his pain.
Poor guy, he is nothing but a victim in all of this. I remember even curries made fun of him.

Poor guy, he is nothing but a victim in all of this. I remember even curries made fun of him.
Oh yeah at the 7/11, that was sad. If he was a foot taller he would probably be living a normal life. He wouldn’t be famous but he wouldn’t be so psychologically damaged. If I was taller with a big frame I wouldn’t be here.

What a douche

The gookcel deserves it. If he had any balls he would've given that cumskin the vietcong treatment :feelsdevil:
what do you mean? getting napalmed and converting to capitalism in 20 years? At the end of the day Americans RAPED the fuck out of vietnam, and the noodlewhores LOVED IT.

Last edited:
She literally started a conversation with the guy because he was tall.

Now how would a shorter dude get her to appraoch him? :waitwhat:

I learned not to rage around tall dudes. It just worsens everything.

The memes write themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back