Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop christkikery

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
★★
How the fuck can you be blackpilled and believe in a higher being?

c0jqz8xfny591.jpg

Bible is full of blackpills.

The old testament is literally just jew worship

If religion helps inkwells cope then who cares

There are bible verses about paul living a celibate life, which sounds brutal to me. Imagine almost the entirety of the human race getting to have sex while you don’t?

If religion helps inkwells cope then who cares
Yeah tbh, I don't go out of my way to beat other cels down for Christcoping. Let them be, as long as they don't push it on others then leave them alone

higher being made me retarded and subhuman, let me follow his teachings :feelskek:
Lol, it doesnt make sense to worship a god that is making you suffer on this planet

Morden juden und christianheit

Who knows what people born in Bethlehem in 0AD looked like. Maybe they looked like that. Although most people now say this:

main-qimg-fa44117d422ecb940dbbc6aca184214e-pjlq

Anyway that's NW European-style countryside, it's sure as fuck not what Palestine looks like, try this:

F150613HP17944.jpg

Who knows what people born in Bethlehem in 0AD looked like. Maybe they looked like that. Although most people now say this:

main-qimg-fa44117d422ecb940dbbc6aca184214e-pjlq

Anyway that's NW European-style countryside, it's sure as fuck not what Palestine looks like, try this:

F150613HP17944.jpg
if jesus existed he would've been an aryan ubermensch not arab

I’ve been saying this for a while, there’s nothing I find more pathetic than a religious incel. Imagine a cuckold situation where you’re watching another man fuck your girlfriend right in front of you. Now imagine that on a cosmic scale and you get religion. No matter what you do, god has all the power and you are nothing but a useless tool for worship.

Not only that, but he made you one of his weakest and most disposable tools. Not even to mention how evil this god would be if he were to be real, it’s an evil that can’t even be described with words. I could go on for hours.

I'll agree that ((the holy book)) is a collection of various jewish fairy tales, albeit with some legitimately based highlights. However, conflating Jesus with kikery (christ-kikery) just isn't accurate. For one, they don't even see him as the son of God, let alone the messiah. Secondly, he was in conflict with Jewish religious authorities in his time. And thirdly, a lot of the verses in the new testament are the antithesis of kikery.

I'll agree that ((the holy book)) is a collection of various jewish fairy tales, albeit with some legitimately based highlights. However, conflating Jesus with kikery (christ-kikery) just isn't accurate. For one, they don't even see him as the son of God, let alone the messiah. Secondly, he was in conflict with Jewish religious authorities in his time. And thirdly, a lot of the verses in the new testament are the antithesis of kikery.
Well then Islam is anti arab then, because Muhammed had beef with other Arab tribes.

Look, Christianity is a religion with a jewish messiash, in a jewish land that he preached only, his apostles were jews, his followers were jews, jesus was called the Rabbi, when jesus was crucified it was jews who mourned his death, it was jews who saw him get resurrected, it was jews who spread his message after his death, early christians were jews, the new testament is written by jews, Christianity was a religion exclusive for jews until paul, and the first pope was a jew.

Both islam and christianity had each one internal ethnic conflicts. Arab vs arab, jews vs jews.

It’s all jewish, everything about christianity is jewish.

looked like that. Although most people now say this:
Arabs have always had colored hair/eyes without European DNA. In fact Iranians/Turks and Arabs are the only people(we are genetically the same race) who can have colored hair and eyes, without European DNA. I have darkgreen eyes, ny brother and mom are Gingers, and plenty of people in my family have green/Blue eyes are coloured hair. I'm Lebanese, and plenty of us can pass as white. Levantines are the whitest Arabs
IMG 20240526 182231IMG 20240526 170352IMG 20240526 170437IMG 20240526 170530IMG 20240526 170547IMG 20240526 170257IMG 20240526 170317IMG 20240526 170246IMG 20240526 170235IMG 20240526 170224
Stop watching Hollywood. The jews who own Hollywood literally cast Indians to play Arabs for fucks sake
IMG 20240527 002423
IMG 20240527 002411

No, the levant hardly has deserts. In fact Lebanon doesn't have a single desert.

to say post-new testament christianity is jewish because its first adherents were jews is like saying indians are white because the indo-europeans came from the steppe, or that Afghanistan is european because Alexander the Great founded cities there, especially when you consider the belief of Jesus as the Messiah is the complete opposite of what jews believe. is Islam also jewish because it also shares an Abrahamic core?

to say post-new testament christianity is jewish because its first adherents were jews is like saying indians are white because the indo-europeans came from the steppe, or that Afghanistan is european because Alexander the Great founded cities there, especially when you consider the belief of Jesus as the Messiah is the complete opposite of what jews believe. is Islam also jewish because it also shares an Abrahamic core?
Doesn't change the fact that its still fundemental jewish. Christianity has a huge jewish elements and the jewish roots is very strong till today, both new and old are very much jewish too. Also Afghan identity has tiny to zero Alexander elements while christianity has huge jewish influence since its founded by jews and the new testament is written by jews.

Doesn't change the fact that its still fundemental jewish. Christianity has a huge jewish elements and the jewish roots is very strong till today, both new and old are very much jewish too. Also Afghan identity has tiny to zero Alexander elements while christianity has huge jewish influence since its founded by jews and the new testament is written by jews.
name the traces, then. Christianity is extremely fragmented, it's not a monolith

name the traces, then. Christianity is extremely fragmented, it's not a monolith

Here is Peter saying he doesn't want to associate with genitles:

Acts 10:27-29
While talking with him, Peter went inside and found a large gathering of people. He said to them: “You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean. So when I was sent for, I came without raising any objection. May I ask why you sent for me?”

Also here is Paul only preaching to jews exclusively, but when they reject him (not all) he goes to preach to gentiles:

Acts 18:5-6
When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

Also mind you how many times Pauls says gentiles aswell in the epistles. He also calls himself the apostles of the gentiles.
also don't forget that jews are the chosen people:

Deutoronomy 7:6-8
For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

The Lord did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. But it was because the Lord loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Also Catholic church still says that jews are the chosen ones.

You must understand something, majority of christian elements is jewish. take away jewish elements form christianity, you'll get something very different. take away indo-aryan language from India, India will still largely be Indian (they also have non indo-aryan languages in India).

It is the same way islam will always be arabs, because the faith was founded by arabs, fought against arabs and, preached by arabs same way christianity is jewish.

Acts 10:27-29
have you even read the fucking lines you quoted? this one, in the next few lines, says this:
Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.
Acts 18:5-6
this does not help your point, if it's jewish why did the jews reject it?
Deutoronomy 7:6-8
read Romans. they WERE the chosen people until the arrival of Jesus, and after that, everyone, regardless of ethnic background, were the chosen people if they believed in him
Romans 2:29 - No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.
Jesus himself in John 8 warns Jews to not take the fact that they are descendants of Abraham for granted, as anyone who commits sin will be judged equally

Well then Islam is anti arab then, because Muhammed had beef with other Arab tribes.

Look, Christianity is a religion with a jewish messiash, in a jewish land that he preached only, his apostles were jews, his followers were jews, jesus was called the Rabbi, when jesus was crucified it was jews who mourned his death, it was jews who saw him get resurrected, it was jews who spread his message after his death, early christians were jews, the new testament is written by jews, Christianity was a religion exclusive for jews until paul, and the first pope was a jew.

Both islam and christianity had each one internal ethnic conflicts. Arab vs arab, jews vs jews.

It’s all jewish, everything about christianity is jewish.
Exactly, its a kike hoax.

have you even read the fucking lines you quoted? this one, in the next few lines, says this: Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.
Does not change the fact that christianity is still fundementally jewish.

this does not help your point, if it's jewish why did the jews reject it?
Not all jews reject Christ. One of the earliest jewish christian groups are the ebionites which adhered to the old testament and rejected Paul.
Also jews were persecuted in Medieval Europe thats why so many of them converted to Chrisitanity

"For Jews to escape persecution, they needed to stop being Jews and convert to become Christians. It was that way up through the Enlightenment."

Also Jews where the first followers of Christ aswell.

The first followers of Jesus were essentially all ethnically Jewish or Jewish proselytes. Jesus was Jewish, preached to the Jewish people, and called from them his first followers. According to McGrath, Jewish Christians, as faithful religious Jews, "regarded their movement as an affirmation of every aspect of contemporary Judaism, with the addition of one extra belief – that Jesus was the Messiah."[47]

Jewish Christians were the original members of the Jewish movement that later became Christianity.[12][50][1][2] In the earliest stage the community was made up of all those Jews who believed that Jesus was the Jewish messiah.[1][2][51] As Christianity grew and developed, Jewish Christians became only one strand of the early Christian community, characterised by combining the confession of Jesus as Christ with continued observance of the Torah[12] and adherence to Jewish traditions such as Sabbath observance, Jewish calendar, Jewish laws and customs, circumcision, kosher diet and synagogue attendance, and by a direct genetic relationship to the earliest followers of Jesus.[12][50][1][13]

Jesus himself in John 8 warns Jews to not take the fact that they are descendants of Abraham for granted, as anyone who commits sin will be judged equally
Doesn't change the fact that they are chosen see Matthew 15:24 with commentaries

He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

Barnes notes on the Bible
But he answered and said, I am not sent ... - This answer was made to the woman, not to the disciples.
The "lost sheep of the house of Israel" were the Jews. He came first to them. He came as their expected Messiah. He came to preach the gospel himself to the Jews only. Afterward it was preached to the Gentiles, but the ministry of Jesus was confined almost entirely to the Jews.

Gill's exposition of the entire bible
But he answered, and said,.... To his disciples, who knew how limited their commission was, that they were not to go into the way of the Gentiles, not to preach to them, nor perform miracles among them; and therefore could not reasonably expect that either the woman, or they, on her behalf, should succeed in this matter.
I am not sent, but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel; as a priest, or as a Saviour and Redeemer, he was sent to make satisfaction and atonement for the sins of all God's elect, and to obtain eternal redemption and salvation for all of them, whether Jews or Gentiles; but as a prophet, in the discharge of his own personal ministry, he was sent by his Father only to the Jews; he was the "minister of the circumcision", Romans 15:8 that is, a minister to the circumcised Jews; he was sent only to preach the Gospel to them, and work miracles among them, in proof of his Messiahship; and upon their rejection of him, then his apostles were to be sent among the Gentiles; but he himself was sent only to the Jews, here styled "the lost sheep of the house of Israel": by "the house of Israel", is meant the whole body of the Jewish nation, so called from Israel, the name of Jacob their father, from whom they sprung; and by the "lost sheep" of that house, are more especially designed the elect of God among them: for though all the individuals of that house were "lost" persons, considered in Adam, and in themselves, as the rest of mankind, and Christ, in the external ministry of the word, was sent to preach to them all; yet the elect of God are only "sheep": they are the sheep of Christ, of his pasture, and of his hand, whom he has the particular care and charge of; and who, in their natural state, are lost and straying, and could never find their way, or recover themselves from their lost state in Adam, and by their own transgressions; but he came to seek, and to save them, and to these his ministry was powerful and efficacious.

Pulpit commentary
Verse 24. - I am (was) not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Doubtless the woman had listened to the apostles' intercession, and thought her cause won; but the repulse is only repeated; this Gentile is beyond the sphere of his mission; he cannot help her without departing from the rule which he had set himself. Jesus says nothing here about the rejection of the Jews and the future ingathering of the Gentiles; he states merely that his personal mission while he was on earth was confined to the Hebrew nation. He was, as St. Paul calls him (Romans 15:8), "a Minister of the circumcision." Later, he would send others to evangelize those who were now aliens from the chosen commonwealth; at present he has come unto his own possessions. Lost sheep. There is a tenderness in this expression natural from the mouth of the good Shepherd. He had used it when he sent forth the twelve on their apostolical journey (Matthew 10:6); the metaphor is found in the Old Testament (see Jeremiah 50:6, etc.) It is appropriate here, where he is emphasizing his attitude towards the chosen people, and teaching the Canaanitish woman the relative position of Jew and Gentile. Matthew 15:24

He was sent only to the jews in flesh while the rest were gifted with Paul, as Paul is reffered as the apostle of the gentiles, because they are the chosen people.