Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Realistically, what could Arab countries do to stop Israel

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
Sadaam is dead so is Gaddafi, it rather the Jews killed them, how can we stop Israel? Jordan won't attack, neither will Egypt. Syria and Lebanon won't attack either. Pretty much the only opposition to them now is Hamas, Houthis, Iran and Hezbollah.

Last edited:
@AsiaCel
@Biowaste Removal
@DarkStarDown
@Made in Heaven
@Jason Voorhees
@anandkonda

Why so many people can't write Israel properly kek it's not that difficult it's on the news everyday

take a lesson from Xi

>Does Nothing
>Wins

Nothing much since all of the west is on their side and their professional armies get btfo by Israel in a conventional war. Best course of action would be to side with Brics and stop selling oil to Western countries to hurt their economies.

As long as the Elites are in control nothing will ever change

Nothing much since all of the west is on their side and their professional army’s get btfo by Israel in a conventional war. Best course of action would be to side with Brics and stop selling oil to Western countries to hurt their economies.
If britian hadn't bought Jews to Palestine and had America/NATO not destabilized, the region, most Arab countries would have had strong armies. We have never had time to devlope, unlike, Chinks. Iran despite, being sanctioned has nukes and their weapons are extremely good like the Shaheed drones.

Sadaam is dead so is Gaddafi, it rather the Jews killed them, how can we stop Israel? Jordan won't attack, neither will Egypt. Syria and Lebanon won't attack either. Pretty much the only opposition to them now is Hamas, Houthis, Iran and Hezbollah.
nothing they are low iq inbred subhumans

Nothing much since all of the west is on their side and their professional armies get btfo by Israel in a conventional war. Best course of action would be to side with Brics and stop selling oil to Western countries to hurt their economies.
That's a good idea. But don't think it's practical

Nothing.
Kikes always win.

nothing they are low iq inbred subhumans
Funny how Russia needed the Shaheed drones from the low IQ inbreds. Not to mention, that Iran has nukes and hypersonic missiles. Despite, being heavily, sanctioned.

Last edited:
True. America needs to get rid of the Jewish Elite.
Most of the worlds problems would vanish in this case: Tell me though, since i find you reasonable & like discussing this stuff, would you support a “White Rebellion” in the US, if it meant the Elites here would go & this Israel loses support

Most of the worlds problems would vanish in this case: Tell me though, since i find you reasonable & like discussing this stuff, would you support a “White Rebellion” in the US, if it meant the Elites here would go & this Israel loses support
I have never opposed any white rebellion. Many people thought, I supported Sharia on another thread. I am fine with "Europe for Europeans" or a white rebellion in America, as long as America or rather the kikes Stop interfering, in the middle East.

I can also obviously, see why people in Europe are upset about refugees, but most people were forced to flee. I don't know why some retards here are against Palestinians, most of them will end up in Europe, once Israel takes over gaza, because, none, of the Arab countries will take them in .(obviously, I don't want them all to go to Europe, since, it will only fuel sandnigger hatred) it's all according THEIR plan.

Maybe you should tap into those superior Caucasian genetics of yours and get yourself out of this mess

Maybe you should tap into those superior Caucasian genetics of yours and get yourself out of this mess
We actually, can. If only the West or rather isreal's puppets didn't destabilize the region by starting wars/allowing Jews to come to he middle East, and sanction Isreal's opponents.

We actually, can. If only the West or rather isreal's puppets didn't destabilize the region by starting wars/allowing Jews to come to he middle East, and sanction Isreal's opponents.
Israel military is way superior. West is just other Jews.

His country isn't the one being bombarded by Jews
But it's true.
IMG 20240525 052138
IMG 20240525 052442
Meanwhile, Bayraktar drones and Shaheed drones were succesful, in Ukraine.

Israel military is way superior.
Arabs still have numerical advantage. If America doesn't interfere, we could easily defeat them.

But it's true.
IMG 20240525 052138
IMG 20240525 052442
Meanwhile, Bayraktar drones and Shaheed drones were succesful, in Ukraine.
Okay, but it's also true that your countries are getting bombed and not his country
Arabs still have numerical advantage. If America doesn't interfere, we could easily defeat them.
Israel has nuclear warheads + submarines capable of launching nuclear missiles that can hit anywhere in the MENA region

Israel has nuclear warheads + submarines capable of launching nuclear missiles that can hit anywhere in the MENA region
I'm pretty sure, Iran has nukes now. Iraq would also have nukes, if the coward kikes didn't use Daddy America to kill Saddaam. Nobody, is going to use nukes, so it's pointless. Iran also has hypersonic missiles, not bad for a country which has been sanction raped.

Last edited:
Sadly, (((they))) played their cards right, and have it this way by intention.
This would be the best option tbh: That way, they can utilize oil & the such as a leverage.

That's a good idea. But don't think it's practical
elab

America as a political entity would need to be fractured, destroyed, or greatly weakened. This is the only way. It's why I am partially happy about hispanics and niggers taking over america, not because I hate whitey, but because this is genuinely the only way america will die: from changing demogrpahics from witin

America as a political entity would need to be fractured, destroyed, or greatly weakened. This is the only way. It's why I am partially happy about hispanics and niggers taking over america, not because I hate whitey, but because this is genuinely the only way america will die: from changing demogrpahics from witin
Niggers and Spics vote Democrat, but it really doesn't matter who is in power. Both are controlled by Jews.

Niggers and Spics vote Democrat, but it really doesn't matter who is in power. Both are controlled by Jews.
I'm talking more about them increasing crime and lowering IQ of the american population, in turn forcing the american government to deal with more and more internal probelems

I'm talking more about them increasing crime and lowering IQ of the american population, in turn forcing the american government to deal with more and more internal probelems
Yeah, that's true. But if Trump wins this year, immigration will slow down again.

But for this to happen, faster. Cannibals From Haiti should enter in large numbers.
IMG 20240525 055531
This is not enough.

Last edited:
Why so many people can't write Israel properly kek it's not that difficult it's on the news everyday
-
Hmm well you misspelled "every day", so you too might understand how people's writing can contain errors.

("Everyday" as one word is an adjective meaning "ordinary".- As in, "these are my everyday clothes")
-

This is cope because Jews introduced niggers and spics in the first place. It was all part of their plan, you seriously think they would let it go haywire?

This is cope because Jews introduced niggers and spics in the first place. It was all part of their plan, you seriously think they would let it go haywire?
More violent immigrants like Haitians in large numbers might do the job.

More violent immigrants like Haitians in large numbers might do the job.
It's not going to work. The elites will be untouched. They will find a way to prevent the country from fracturing, and it's HIGHLY unlikely these normies would be able to stage a rebellion against Jews

Jews always overplay their hand. And JFL you're delusional if you think america can be a super power once whites are 20% or lower

Mass migrate to Israel and marry Israel women.

Pretty much nothing until the fat bald eagle doesn’t poke it's nose in third world affairs.