Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Stop child marriage'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
Image 1

DPh4IUGV4AAbS6S

'child marriage' :soy:

83f

Where do you get those ads, some Mormon/Evangelical state?

Consoom product, consoom media, and consoom your soul.:feelskek:

Last edited:
I really like that blonds face.

She isn't wearing any makeup!

Who cares about child wives, nigga i can't even get a normal wife how you expect me to get a child one.
Also i'm not a pedo, i do not find children sexually attractive, nor do i think there is any useful or intelligent conversation i could have with a child. Nor would a child be able to make adult decisions like deciding on if they want to have sex (educadetly), get married or make decisions on housing or taxes or any adult task.

If i can't trust a 9 year old to not steal cookies from a cookie jar then why should i trust their decision on if it's fine for me to have sex with her?

They don't think ahead for the future nor are intelligent enough to make life changing decisions. Hell most adults don't even think about this shit. They just do things and never ask questions.

They are perfectly fine with 13-14 yo fucking each other. But its somehow bad if they're married.

They are perfectly fine with 13-14 yo fucking each other. But its somehow bad if they're married.
And who are protesting against 'child' marriage?

Unnamed 3

:feelsclown:

[UWSL]Early end to education [/UWSL]

Lower wages, poverty

Increased risk of domestic violence, including rape

Higher divorce rates

Higher risk of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases

[UWSL]Early, frequent and higher risk pregnancies[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Girls under 15 are five times more likely to die in childbirth
[UWSL]Children born of child brides are 60% more likely to die in the first year of life[/UWSL][/UWSL]

:feelsclown:
And who are protesting against 'child' marriage?

View attachment 484657

:feelsohgod:

Good. Education is not needed to raise children. Plus the more educated they become the less likely they are to settle for anything less than chad. And the more their education is delayed the more body count they accumulate before marriage.
Lower wages, poverty
Again. The higher wages they have, the less likely they are to settle with an average looking, average salary making betabuxx.
Marital rape is an oxymoron
Higher divorce rates
Younger girls are better pair bonded to their lifelong partners. Infact educated salaried feminist wives are more likely to divorce.
The more partners the more risk of stds.
[UWSL]Girls under 15 are five times more likely to die in childbirth[/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Children born of child brides are 60% more likely to die in the first year of life[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Just use condom theory

Last edited:
:feelsugh:So what will you all tell here, boyos, after people start chasing you to execute you in primitive ways while yelling PEDO? You really should think about it. Btw this ain't threat, just pointing at what are you becoming.:fbi:

:feelsugh:So what will you all tell here, boyos, after people start chasing you to execute you in primitive ways while yelling PEDO? You really should think about it. Btw this ain't threat, just pointing at what are you becoming.:fbi:
13-15 y.o. girls aren't 'children'.

Ecca5de98c0d022273e7e610037504d6

Men don't really care about women's education, a woman being educated is maybe a plus but it doesn't add to her attractiveness like it does a man. Men are judged on their wealth and accomplishments, women are judged on their youth and beauty, that's biology, its never going to change

Lower wages, poverty
Men date down socioeconomically anyways, so a woman's wages don't matter

Women statistically prefer to date men that make 25% to 27% more than they do, and I'm talking about working women that make a lot of money, not some chick working at Mc Donalds, she won't date a guy making 27% more than her these days with all the options she has

So cut the bullshit

Women can't even resist their own biology and date down as if they are equal despite talking all of this equality shit

There's a reason why around 90% of all alimony is paid from men to women, that's because women mostly date and fuck up, its the breadwinner by law that has to pay alimony (the other 10% is women paying men alimony because they "dated down")

1. Depends on the guy

2. No such thing as "marital rape", its an oxymoron. This is why I would never get married to begin with, because there are laws and social conventions that force me as a man to facilitate my end of the bargain (financial security - child support, alimony, 50% asset split, etc). Whereas women aren't legally or socially obligated to have sex with their husbands or give them children

Its completely one sided, only a man who is an idiot would get married today (for women its a smart choice though)

Higher divorce rates
Don't know where the hell you are getting that stat, the less pre-marital sexual partners a woman has the lower the rates of divorce

Also women initiate around 70% of divorces, and you were talking about education before, when a woman is college educated that number goes up to 90% (go look up these stats up and stop talking out of your ass)

Oh and before you say its because of abuse, the number 1 cited reason is finances, which makes sense because the laws incentivize women divorcing men and stealing their wealth

So its not a woman being a child bride that makes her more likely to divorce

WOMEN DIVORCE LIKE CRAZY ANYWAYS FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN

No abuse or anything like that is required

This part was retarded, the more sexual partners a woman has the more likely she is to get an std, so getting married early would reduce the chances as you'd just be fucking that one man

Women that get abortions end up having higher risk pregnancies, they still do it, it isn't stopping them, so why should this

[UWSL]Girls under 15 are five times more likely to die in childbirth[/UWSL]
Children born of child brides are 60% more likely to die in the first year of life
Just have sex with her then, no need to get her pregnant at 15, around that age you are still giving her time to learn to run the household and grow into womanhood anyways

Last edited:
I'll take "child marriage" any day over rampant whoredom, mass inceldom, and broken families.:feelsjuice:

this image makes me happy.

Where do you get those ads, some Mormon/Evangelical state?
View attachment 484646
Consoom product, consoom media, and consoom your soul.:feelskek:
possibly could be rural communities like the Amish? They said child marriage but they never said to who. It could be kid to kid, also note how all their propaganda shows female underage girls in wedding dresses, where are the groom boys?

nor do i think there is any useful or intelligent conversation i could have with a child
You can’t have a useful or intelligent conversation with a grown woman so I don’t know how it is different. At least you can educate a kid instead of an old whore spewing feminist babble.
AF86FA32 6016 42B4 8019 A4B21D850463

You can’t have a useful or intelligent conversation with a grown woman so I don’t know how it is different. At least you can educate a kid instead of an old whore spewing feminist babble.

Good. Education is not needed to raise children. Plus the more educated they become the less likely they are to settle for anything less than chad. And the more their education is delayed the more body count they accumulate before marriage.

Again. The higher wages they have, the less likely they are to settle with an average looking, average salary making betabuxx.

Marital rape is an oxymoron

Younger girls are better pair bonded to their lifelong partners. Infact educated salaried feminist wives are more likely to divorce.

The more partners the more risk of stds.

Just use condom theory

Men don't really care about women's education, a woman being educated is maybe a plus but it doesn't add to her attractiveness like it does a man. Men are judged on their wealth and accomplishments, women are judged on their youth and beauty, that's biology, its never going to change

Men date down socioeconomically anyways, so a woman's wages don't matter

Women statistically prefer to date men that make 25% to 27% more than they do, and I'm talking about working women that make a lot of money, not some chick working at Mc Donalds, she won't date a guy making 27% more than her these days with all the options she has

So cut the bullshit

Women can't even resist their own biology and date down as if they are equal despite talking all of this equality shit

There's a reason why around 90% of all alimony is paid from men to women, that's because women mostly date and fuck up, its the breadwinner by law that has to pay alimony (the other 10% is women paying men alimony because they "dated down")

1. Depends on the guy

2. No such thing as "marital rape", its an oxymoron. This is why I would never get married to begin with, because there are laws and social conventions that force me as a man to facilitate my end of the bargain (financial security - child support, alimony, 50% asset split, etc). Whereas women aren't legally or socially obligated to have sex with their husbands or give them children

Its completely one sided, only a man who is an idiot would get married today (for women its a smart choice though)

Don't know where the hell you are getting that stat, the less pre-marital sexual partners a woman has the lower the rates of divorce

Also women initiate around 70% of divorces, and you were talking about education before, when a woman is college educated that number goes up to 90% (go look up these stats up and stop talking out of your ass)

Oh and before you say its because of abuse, the number 1 cited reason is finances, which makes sense because the laws incentivize women divorcing men and stealing their wealth

So its not a woman being a child bride that makes her more likely to divorce

WOMEN DIVORCE LIKE CRAZY ANYWAYS FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN

No abuse or anything like that is required

This part was retarded, the more sexual partners a woman has the more likely she is to get an std, so getting married early would reduce the chances as you'd just be fucking that one man

Women that get abortions end up having higher risk pregnancies, they still do it, it isn't stopping them, so why should this

Just have sex with her then, no need to get her pregnant at 15, around that age you are still giving her time to learn to run the household and grow into womanhood anyways
As we can see that it's not that hard to counter their retarded arguments, I literally quoted their arguments and you debunked them easily. These cunts clearly don't live in reality or lie to themselves.